• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Why the Sabbath is used by God as his seal.

Many will come from East and West and the children of Abraham left behind because of their unbelief is what we are shown..
9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
Mt 8:9–13.

The centurion was a Gentile God-Fearer. These people are uncircumcised but committed to obedience to the Law of Moses and to raising their children in the Law of Moses. He was a friend of the Jewish people and through his attendance at the sabbath synagogue knew enough of the Hebrew Scripture to identify this Jesus as Israel's long-awaited Messiah.

So, here's Jesus saying the children of the kingdom of heaven sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

But the children of the kingdom (Gentile Roman Empire) shall be cast out into outer darkness, and these shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
He cannot be referring to the children of the kingdom of heaven in the first kingdom with Abe, then say the children of the same kingdom are also cast out in the second referenced kingdom. Makes no sense. So, those in the first kingdom of heaven are Hebrews, and the children in the second kingdom (without the word "heaven") are someone else entirely, but not Hebrews because they're all with Abe and his seed. The only people left are Gentiles.

Gentiles to the left of me, Hebrews to the right, here I am....stuck in the middle with you.

Back