• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

What Does God Mean When He Says He is One?

the scripture you show never mentions Jesus is God.

Lie after lie, friend.
Who do you think they are talking about?

I am not interested in continuing with your insane talk.

You are in a desperate mood.
If I was to compare the tone of one against the tone of the other, I'd have to conclude that if there was any desperation —any insanity— it would be yours.

I would offer. .

Like always we must be careful how we hear who we say we do . Satan is quick to snatch the spiritual born again seed of the living word.

Christ meaning the one anointing teaching Holy Spirit of God .

Like many doctrines the meaning a word as a foundation must be searched out to make sure we do not violate the law , destroy the meaning of a word. David said in the Psalms What could the believers do if the foundation of a word is destroyed?

Change the meaning of one word it can change all the commandments. It is the reason for the fall Adam and Eve believed false prophecy. (neither shall you touch it )

Deuteronomy4: 2Ye shall not add unto the word (single) which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it,(single)that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

Another commandment not add or subtract that has to do with the whole perfect is at the end of the book of law the Bible or book of prophecy . both together working as one in respect to one word or the, perfect whole. Protecting the integrity of the one author Christ the good anointing teaching master.

In that way we are to seek the approval of Him not seen eternal God . The loving commandment is study to show oneself approved rightly dividing or interpreting. Yoked with Christ that burden is made lighter if one does not harden thier heart and refuse to hear the understanding of faith .

It is not Jesus the Son of man in us that we are to seek the approval (flesh and Blood) .

Some did know the Christ the anointing Holy Spirit that worked in his dying flesh But he is gone . We can not know Christ the one teaching master .after the sinful flesh any man as dying mankind That 33 year opportunity has ben gone for over two thousand years

Satan would have mankind believe God is a Jewish man as King of Kings .

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

We are warned of those false prophets, false apostles that bring the oral traditons of dying mankind in 1 John 2 ;27 -28 who say we do need a man to teach us (antichrist false prophets sent as false apostle )

The word Christ and how it is used determines the outcome . Again change the meaning of one word change the outcome of the whole

Christ the anointing teacher master who anointed and declared him Holy. Jesus the Son of man became the first born of many sons of God born agin Christians who have also been anointed by the same Holy father .

One in Luke kneeled down in worship to dying flesh of the Son of man Jesus. The Son of man would never sit in the place of our invisible head (blasphemy to think so )

Mark 10:17-18King James Version And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

the scripture you show never mentions Jesus is God.
The Jews, who there there, knew exactly what Jesus was saying and sought many times to stone him for blasphemy because "he claimed to be God" (Mk 2:3-7, Jn 6:41-42, 10:30-33, 5:18, 8:58-59, 19:7/Lev 24:16).

The Jews, who there there, knew exactly what Jesus was saying and sought many times to stone him for blasphemy because "he claimed to be God" (Mk 2:3-7, Jn 6:41-42, 10:30-33, 5:18, 8:58-59, 19:7/Lev 24:16).
The religious establish in Jesus day apparently had idea what he was talking about. They were almost evenly unable to understand any of it except for at least two examples; Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus.

Nicodemus knew that Jesus isn't God, but rather a man God was with.

John 3
2He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs You are doing if God were not with him.”

Acts 10
38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, because God was with Him.

The religious establish in Jesus day apparently had idea what he was talking about. They were almost evenly unable to understand any of it except for at least two examples; Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus.

John 3
2He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs You are doing if God were not with him.”

Acts 10
38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, because God was with Him.

John 3

Acts 10
I trust the NT text which shows that the Jews, who there there, knew exactly what Jesus was saying and sought many times to stone him for blasphemy because "he claimed to be God" (Mk 2:3-7, Jn 6:41-42, 10:30-33, 5:18, 8:58-59, 19:7/Lev 24:16).

The dynamic dual.

Jesus the Son of man as born again . . . became the first of many sons of God .

Marvel not but rather believe a man to include himself humans dying mankind must be born again. Jesus is our brother in the lord not the unseen head the Father

The Father as Christ lovingly commands us to call not man on earth Holy Father It surely includes Jesus . . . . . our brother in the lord .The Son of man Jesus set the example for his brothers and sisters .

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. marveling wondering is not believing .Satan is the king of wondering .

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Its the Father that has no need, no desire to become a new creature. Impossible for the Faithful Creator (let the be ) become the and "it was good" before the fall. .Only God is good

Christ in us not Jesus the Son of man in us. Yoked with Christ our daily burden can be lighter with a future hope of a new incorruptible body beyond what the eyes see.

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Invisible God remains without father and mother beginning of Spirit life or end thereof .

Blasphemy against the unseen head ,No forgiveness. Forgiveness against the Son of man who showed the work of the Father, forgivable

John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

Christians in that way are gods .

I trust the NT text which shows that the Jews, who there there, knew exactly what Jesus was saying and sought many times to stone him for blasphemy because "he claimed to be God" (Mk 2:3-7, Jn 6:41-42, 10:30-33, 5:18, 8:58-59, 19:7/Lev 24:16).
Did you keep reading? Contrary to those accusations, Jesus refuted them or denied them. God will say He’s God, but not Jesus. Jesus is a man whom God was with. It’s a genuine marvel to me how and why so many people who say they are Christian simply deny this. Follow Jesus’ words, not the words of those who were seeking to kill him.

John 8
40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.

John 10
36then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?

Back