• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Understanding the Prophecy of 70 Weeks

God is one of order, not random and careless decisions...

Is compassion random or careless? Did he anguish that he had made mankind when declaring the cataclysm was coming?

Why does 7 septas of generations (6 from Abe to Christ) in Matt 1 end at 280 AD , which is unremarkable?

Is compassion random or careless? Did he anguish that he had made mankind when declaring the cataclysm was coming?

Why does 7 septas of generations (6 from Abe to Christ) in Matt 1 end at 280 AD , which is unremarkable?
It doesn't

THIS I BELEIVE!

1711472817235.jpeg

However, that view does not meet the "Ezra 6:14 Challenge".

Well, you can believe what ever you want, about Ezra 6:14. However all evangelical Christians and Most Baptists believe what the Chart outlines the Belief is says.

You do know the first arrow is the exist from this Earth of all true Christians, don't you?

Well, you can believe what ever you want, about Ezra 6:14. However all evangelical Christians and Most Baptists believe what the Chart outlines the Belief is says.

You do know the first arrow is the exist from this Earth of all true Christians, don't you?
"all ... Christians"? Really? That's is an absolute falsehood. And if you can't explain Ezra 6:14, you truly do not understand the 70 Weeks.

"all ... Christians"? Really? That's is an absolute falsehood. And if you can't explain Ezra 6:14, you truly do not understand the 70 Weeks.
VCO never said "all" christians.....why did you change what they said?

VCO never said "all" christians.....why did you change what they said?

I said "all TRUE Christians". He subtracted the word "True", making it false.

Matthew 7:20-23 (HCSB)
20 So you’ll recognize them by their fruit.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but ⌊only⌋ the one who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in Your name, drive out demons in Your name, and do many miracles in Your name?’
23 Then I will announce to them, I never knew you! Depart from Me, you lawbreakers!’

You Must have established a LOVE RELATIONSHIP with CHRIST,
and BE READY TO GO, to be invited to attend to Wedding of the Lamb.

I said "all TRUE Christians". He subtracted the word "True", making it false.

Matthew 7:20-23 (HCSB)
20 So you’ll recognize them by their fruit.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but ⌊only⌋ the one who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in Your name, drive out demons in Your name, and do many miracles in Your name?’
23 Then I will announce to them, I never knew you! Depart from Me, you lawbreakers!’

You Must have established a LOVE RELATIONSHIP with CHRIST,
and BE READY TO GO, to be invited to attend to Wedding of the Lamb.
There is no such thing. Either you are or you are not a Christian. There's no gray area. Jesus specifically said that so that's what I believe.

There is no such thing. Either you are or you are not a Christian. There's no gray area. Jesus specifically said that so that's what I believe.

Oh yes there is, and I feel sorry for you.

I go to a non-denominatial, evangelical style of Church, you must be the opposite side of the fence from me.
What exactly kind of church, do you call home?
Your views are not "evangelical". And my identity in Jesus does not depend on any type of church or tradition. I follow the Word of God as given in the Scriptures.

Your views are not "evangelical". And my identity in Jesus does not depend on any type of church or tradition. I follow the Word of God as given in the Scriptures.

Oh yes they are Evangelical. What views are you portraying? Could it be Mormonism?

I'm not obligated to answer you. It does not matter in the slightest anyway.

That is what I thought. Hey every body, another one the says: I'm not obligated to answer you.

I am a non-denominational, evangelical that attends a Bible Teaching Church. And I asked him, "What exactly kind of church, do you call home?"

Last edited:
Back