• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Trinity

How in the Greek text of Acts 7:59 has it been altered?
Psalm 22:1
My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” ).

Mark 15:34
And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” ).

Psalm 16:10
because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.

Acts 13:37
But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay.

1 Corinthians 6:14
By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also.

1 Corinthians 15:15
More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead.

2 Corinthians 4:14
because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you to himself.

The examples go on and on.

How could God allow such things
He founded the church to teach and sanctify all men of not eternal salvation! Matt 28:19 Jn 8:32Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21
Lying Pen

Jeremiah 8:8
“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

1 Timothy 1:3
As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God,…

Isaiah 8:12
“Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.

Jeremiah 11:9
And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 22:25
There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

2 Thessalonians 2:2
not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come…

Here is that letter in our bibles.

Matthew 27:51
51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Romans
Daniel 8:12
Because of rebellion, the Lord’s people and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground. (The Bible)

Thanks God the apostolic church cannot be in error!

Pope seated between the two cherubim in the temple.
2 Thessalonians 2:4
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
1704845878873.jpeg

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” ).

And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” ).

because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.

More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead.

because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you to himself.

That doesn't answer the question I asked about Acts 7:59.

Stop dodging.

That doesn't answer the question I asked about Acts 7:59.

Stop dodging.
Acts 7:59
While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”
Only Yahwah has the power to resurrect us and receive us.

Acts 7:59
While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”
Only Yahwah has the power to resurrect us and receive us.

Thus proving Jesus is YHWH.

Thanks for making that easy for me.

Lying Pen

Jeremiah 8:8
“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

1 Timothy 1:3
As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God,…

Isaiah 8:12
“Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.

Jeremiah 11:9
And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 22:25
There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

2 Thessalonians 2:2
not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come…

Here is that letter in our bibles.
Matthew 27:51
51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Romans
Daniel 8:12
Because of rebellion, the Lord’s people and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground. (The Bible)
But never the incorruptible universal church!

Lk 10:16 he who hears you hears me! And Christ cannot teach error!

Jn 16:13 Jn 8:32
Apostolic church has truth and teaches us! Matt 28:19

Shall not prevail Matt 16:18-19

Matt 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

He was tempting Jesus!

Jesus is divine!

Thus proving Jesus is YHWH.

Thanks for making that easy for me.
@CherubRam,

They are not interested in the Truth.

They are happy with the way it is, handed down from their mother church, RCC and the rest of "Jesus is God" believers.

@CherubRam,

They are not interested in the Truth.

Affirming Acts 7:59 has been altered but then offering nothing from the Greek text that it has is pathetic.

That you clicked "like" to his post is equally pathetic.

Affirming Acts 7:59 has been altered but then offering nothing from the Greek text that it has is pathetic.

That you clicked "like" to his post is equally pathetic.
I don't care about Greek text. I follow the overall context of Jesus' word.

You guys disrespect Jesus' word and claim to be His followers?

that is what I call pathetic.

I don't care about Greek text.

I know, because it refutes your heresy.

I follow the overall context of Jesus' word.

Which was originally written in Greek.

You guys disrespect Jesus' word and claim to be His followers?

See above for your inconsistency.

that is what I call pathetic.

Look in the mirror and see the hideousness of your own heresy staring back at you.
It's disgusting and repulsive.

See above for your inconsistency.
Inconsistency is where your loyalty belongs.

Your loyalty belongs to a false god, a triune god.

As long as you believe in the triune god, you will not understand anything that Jesus says.

Inconsistency is where your loyalty belongs.

Your loyalty belongs to a false god, a triune god.

As long as you believe in the triune god, you will not understand anything that Jesus says.

Total dodge of Acts 7:59.

Keep hiding.

2 pet 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Jn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jn 14:6 I am the life!

Christ is divine!

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

So He cannot be an ordinary man!

Baptism promises:

Do you reject Satan?
I do renounce him!

And all his pomp &works?
I do renounce them.

And all his empty promises?
I do renounce them.

Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth?
I do believe.

Do you believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary was crucified, died, and was buried, rose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father?
I do believe.

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting?
I do believe.

God, the all-powerful Father of our Lord Jesus Christ has given us a new birth by water and the Holy Spirit, and forgiven all our sins. May he also keep us faithful to our Lord Jesus Christ for ever and ever. Amen.

Back