• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Name of the Holy Spirit

Thus you are assuming it doesn't belong even though every Greek manuscript that we possess contains what it has in our English versions today.
The Catholics canonized the scriptures. Does that tell you anything?

The Catholic Church was determined that the less knowledge that people had,
the more easy it would be to rule them.

“Only ten percent of people
in the Roman Empire could read…
and those were generally in the wealthy
upper classes.”
-River of God,
Gregory J. Riley, pp. 66

The Church admits this in her own Laws :

“Canon 14. We prohibit also that the laity should
not be permitted to have the books of the Old or
New Testament; we most strictly forbid their having
any translation of these books.”
– The Church Council of Toulouse 1229 AD
Source: Heresy and Authority in Medieval Europe,
Scolar Press, London, England
copyright 1980 by Edward Peters,
ISBN 0-85967-621-8, pp. 194-195

The Council of Tarragona of 1234,
in its second canon, ruled that:

“No one may possess the books of the Old
and New Testaments, and if anyone possesses
them he must turn them over to the local bishop
within eight days, so that they may be burned…”
– The Church Council of Tarragona 1234 AD;
2nd Cannon – Source : D. Lortsch,

Where did Paul say Christ was the Father Yahwah?

Nowhere, because Christ is not the Father.
Again, that is Modalism.

Paul taught the Lord Jesus is YHWH in Romans 10:13 (and quite a few other passages).

Nowhere, because Christ is not the Father.
Again, that is Modalism.

Paul taught the Lord Jesus is YHWH in Romans 10:13 (and quite a few other passages).

According to Joel, The Lord is Yahwah, in those quotes.
Joel 2:32
And everyone who calls on the name of (the Lord / Yahwah) will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Acts 2:21
And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Romans 10:13
for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

So then don't read the Scriptures and quote them in a futile attempt to disprove Jesus is God.
Yahshua is a "god of The Living One." (elohiym) All of the people in Heaven are called elohiym because they have life immortal.
The Catholics altered scriptures to make people think Trinitarianism is a biblical truth.

And everyone who calls on the name of (the Lord / Yahwah) will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Romans 10:13
for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Romans 10:13 (Jesus is the Lord/YHWH)
Romans 10:13 (cf. Acts 2:21) is taken from Joel 2:32 (3:5 in the Septuagint). Paul applies YHWH from this Old Testament text in reference to Jesus being the "Lord" in Romans 10:13. This demonstrates Jesus is YHWH.
Romans 10:8-14
(8) But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,
(9) that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
(10) for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
(11) For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” (Isaiah 28:16; Romans 9:33)
(12) For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;
(13) for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Joel 2:32; Joel 3:5 LXX)
(14) How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?

The following are reasons why the "Lord" does refer to the Lord Jesus in Romans 10:13 (and Romans 10:12).
1. The pronouns that occur from verse 9-14 all refer back to the "Lord" in reference to Jesus in verse 9.
2. Notice the use of "for" beginning at verse 10. This connects back to the Lord Jesus in verse 9.
In fact, so does the use of "for" in verse 11 - and in verse 12 - and in verse 13. Each continues the thought concerning what was previously taught which points back to the Lord Jesus in verse 9.
3. Verse 11 - The "Him" refers to Jesus. Paul applied what is written in this passage to the Lord Jesus in Romans 9:33.
4. Verse 12 - The "same Lord" (not a different 'Lord') refers to the "Lord" Paul just spoke of in verse 9 - in reference to Jesus.
5. Verse 13 - Paul used to persecute those who called on the name of the Lord Jesus (see Acts 9:14, 21; cf. Galatians 1:23), but he would later call on His name in reference to Jesus (Acts 22:16). Then, Paul would affirm elsewhere that all who are Christians call on the name of the Lord in reference to Jesus (see '1 Corinthians 1:2' below).
6. Verse 14 - To believe in Him is linked with calling on Him in reference to Jesus (see 'Acts 9:14' above).
Notice also believing in Him (v. 14) also connects to what Paul just affirmed moments earlier in reference to Jesus (v. 11; cf. 9:33).

Even earlier within this same epistle Paul would link the following words and phrases in reference to the Lord Jesus.
Romans 3:9, 22
(9) both Jews and Greeks are all under sin...
(22) even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction
Romans 10:8, 11-12
(8) ...the word of faith which we are preaching...
(11) For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes in Him..."
(12) For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek

Paul and Peter
Romans 10:11 - 1 Peter 2:6
Romans 10:12 - Acts 10:36
Romans 10:13 - Acts 2:21
1. Paul and Peter wrote that whoever believes in Him (in reference to Jesus) would not be disappointed. (Romans 10:11; 1 Peter 2:6)
2. Paul wrote and Peter spoke that Jesus is "Lord of all." (Romans 10:12; Acts 10:36)
3. Paul wrote and Peter spoke that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord (in reference to Jesus) shall be saved. (Romans 10:13; Acts 2:21)

Finally, one cannot deny the Lord Jesus is YHWH (Romans 10:13) and be a Christian since a major component of the gospel that Paul preached included this important truth (Romans 10:8).

1 Corinthians 1:2 (All who are Christians)
1 Corinthians 1:2
To the church of God that is in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints together with all those who in every place call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours.
Acts 9:13-14
(13) But Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he did to Your saints at Jerusalem;
(14) and here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name.”

We see in the Old Testament a saint of the Lord would call upon the Lord (YHWH).
Psalm 31:17, 23
Do not let me be ashamed, O LORD, for I have called upon You.
Oh, love the LORD, all you His saints!

Psalm 106:16
When they envied Moses in the camp,
And Aaron the saint of the LORD
Psalm 99:6
Moses and Aaron were among His priests,
And Samuel was among those who called on His name;
They called upon the LORD and He answered them.

Saints (Christians) are those who call upon the name of the Lord Jesus knowing that He is YHWH.
This applies to all who are Christians - "all those in every place" (1 Corinthians 1:2).

And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Peter applies YHWH ('kyrios' in Greek) from Joel 2:32 (3:5 in the LXX) in reference to Jesus being the Lord in Acts 2:21.
And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Acts 2:38
Peter said to them, Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Acts 4:12
And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.

Romans 10:13 (Jesus is the Lord/YHWH)
Romans 10:13 (cf. Acts 2:21) is taken from Joel 2:32 (3:5 in the Septuagint). Paul applies YHWH from this Old Testament text in reference to Jesus being the "Lord" in Romans 10:13. This demonstrates Jesus is YHWH.
Romans 10:8-14
(8) But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,
(9) that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
(10) for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
(11) For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” (Isaiah 28:16; Romans 9:33)
(12) For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;
(13) for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Joel 2:32; Joel 3:5 LXX)
(14) How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?

The following are reasons why the "Lord" does refer to the Lord Jesus in Romans 10:13 (and Romans 10:12).
1. The pronouns that occur from verse 9-14 all refer back to the "Lord" in reference to Jesus in verse 9.
2. Notice the use of "for" beginning at verse 10. This connects back to the Lord Jesus in verse 9.
In fact, so does the use of "for" in verse 11 - and in verse 12 - and in verse 13. Each continues the thought concerning what was previously taught which points back to the Lord Jesus in verse 9.
3. Verse 11 - The "Him" refers to Jesus. Paul applied what is written in this passage to the Lord Jesus in Romans 9:33.
4. Verse 12 - The "same Lord" (not a different 'Lord') refers to the "Lord" Paul just spoke of in verse 9 - in reference to Jesus.
5. Verse 13 - Paul used to persecute those who called on the name of the Lord Jesus (see Acts 9:14, 21; cf. Galatians 1:23), but he would later call on His name in reference to Jesus (Acts 22:16). Then, Paul would affirm elsewhere that all who are Christians call on the name of the Lord in reference to Jesus (see '1 Corinthians 1:2' below).
6. Verse 14 - To believe in Him is linked with calling on Him in reference to Jesus (see 'Acts 9:14' above).
Notice also believing in Him (v. 14) also connects to what Paul just affirmed moments earlier in reference to Jesus (v. 11; cf. 9:33).

Even earlier within this same epistle Paul would link the following words and phrases in reference to the Lord Jesus.
Romans 3:9, 22
(9) both Jews and Greeks are all under sin...
(22) even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction
Romans 10:8, 11-12
(8) ...the word of faith which we are preaching...
(11) For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes in Him..."
(12) For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek

Paul and Peter
Romans 10:11 - 1 Peter 2:6
Romans 10:12 - Acts 10:36
Romans 10:13 - Acts 2:21
1. Paul and Peter wrote that whoever believes in Him (in reference to Jesus) would not be disappointed. (Romans 10:11; 1 Peter 2:6)
2. Paul wrote and Peter spoke that Jesus is "Lord of all." (Romans 10:12; Acts 10:36)
3. Paul wrote and Peter spoke that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord (in reference to Jesus) shall be saved. (Romans 10:13; Acts 2:21)

Finally, one cannot deny the Lord Jesus is YHWH (Romans 10:13) and be a Christian since a major component of the gospel that Paul preached included this important truth (Romans 10:8).

1 Corinthians 1:2 (All who are Christians)
1 Corinthians 1:2
To the church of God that is in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints together with all those who in every place call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours.
Acts 9:13-14
(13) But Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he did to Your saints at Jerusalem;
(14) and here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name.”

We see in the Old Testament a saint of the Lord would call upon the Lord (YHWH).
Psalm 31:17, 23
Do not let me be ashamed, O LORD, for I have called upon You.
Oh, love the LORD, all you His saints!

Psalm 106:16
When they envied Moses in the camp,
And Aaron the saint of the LORD
Psalm 99:6
Moses and Aaron were among His priests,
And Samuel was among those who called on His name;
They called upon the LORD and He answered them.

Saints (Christians) are those who call upon the name of the Lord Jesus knowing that He is YHWH.
This applies to all who are Christians - "all those in every place" (1 Corinthians 1:2).
Yahshua is called "Lord," however, Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13 is about Yahwah.
Yahshua is the Messenger of Yahwah, and he is the Servant of Yahwah.
  • John 10:29
    My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

• John 13:16
    Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

• John 14:28
    “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I

Peter applies YHWH ('kyrios' in Greek) from Joel 2:32 (3:5 in the LXX) in reference to Jesus being the Lord in Acts 2:21.
And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Acts 2:38
Peter said to them, Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Acts 4:12
And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.
Yahshua is the "Deliverer," And Yahwah is our "Savior."
Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am (the Lord / Yahwah,) and apart from me there is no savior.

In the New Testament where it says Yahshua is our Savior, that is not correct. It is suppose to say Yahshua is our Deliverer.

Yahwah is our ROCK, and Yahshua is the STONE.

I thought I would mention that it is Yahwah who has the power to grant life immortal.
Yahwah says:

Isaiah 48:11
For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.

Yahwah and Yahshua are not coequal. When Yahshua speaks of being "one" with the father, he is talking about being in unity with the father.

I thought I would mention that it is Yahwah who has the power to grant life immortal.
Yahwah says:

Isaiah 48:11
For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.

Yahwah and Yahshua are not coequal. When Yahshua speaks of being "one" with the father, he is talking about being in unity with the father.

Now you are dodging what Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 teach.

Not going to work.

Come back and deal with reality.

It is about YHWH, Jesus being YHWH.

None of the evidence I supplied that Jesus is the "Lord" in Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 has been refuted.
There are places in the bible where Yahshua says he is not the Father, Yahwah. Nowhere in the bible does Yahshua say he is Yahwah.

There are places in the bible where Yahshua says he is not the Father

Great, because He is not the Father, but that doesn't prove Jesus is not YHWH.

Nowhere in the bible does Yahshua say he is Yahwah.

Both Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 teach otherwise.
You keep hiding from both of them, because they refute your heresy.

Yahshua said:
John 5:41
“I do not accept (worship, glory, honor, praise) from human beings,

Still dodging....

Anyhow...

The same Greek word for 'glory' in John 5:41 is used just a few verses later in John 5:44. The Lord Jesus was not seeking their glory/praise in the way they did amongst themselves. He did so always in honor of the Father, they didn't.
In terms of you not giving 'glory' to the Lord Jesus, that is your loss because the Bible teaches this is properly done unto Him (2 Timothy 4:18; 2 Peter 3:18; Revelation 1:6).

Great, because He is not the Father, but that doesn't prove Jesus is not YHWH.

Both Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 teach otherwise.
You keep hiding from both of them, because they refute your heresy.
The Trinity doctrine states that there are three separate beings who make one God. Yahshua can not be Yahwah according to the Trinity doctrine.

Still dodging....

Anyhow...

The same Greek word for 'glory' in John 5:41 is used just a few verses later in John 5:44. The Lord Jesus was not seeking their glory/praise in the way they did amongst themselves. He did so always in honor of the Father, they didn't.
In terms of you not giving 'glory' to the Lord Jesus, that is your loss because the Bible teaches this is properly done unto Him (2 Timothy 4:18; 2 Peter 3:18; Revelation 1:6).

Revelation 1:6
6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God, and serve him only.’”​

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God and serve him only.’”

Back