• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Mystical union.

Carbon

Courage, dear heart.
Reaction score
Faith
Reformed
Country
USA
Marital status
Married
Politics
Conservative
Christ in his own person is the very embodiment and fountain of salvation.

Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12.

There is only one manner in which sinners become partakers of the grace of Christ. Men receive none of the benefits of Christ's redeeming work as long as Christ is outside of them and they remain separate from Him. They must have a vital communion with him in order to have salvation.

And how can it be otherwise?

Scripture speaks time and time again of Jessus' true disciples, that is those in whom the process of salvation is taking place, as being in a mystical union with Christ as close as the union which exists between a vine and branches. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5.

my little children, for whom I am again in the anguish of childbirth until Christ is formed in you! Gal 4:19.

I believe scripture teaches. it is quite impossible for men to enguage in any saving good unless there is a living bond between them and Him who declared: ........... for apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5.

Christ in his own person is the very embodiment and fountain of salvation.

Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12.

There is only one manner in which sinners become partakers of the grace of Christ. Men receive none of the benefits of Christ's redeeming work as long as Christ is outside of them and they remain separate from Him. They must have a vital communion with him in order to have salvation.

And how can it be otherwise?

Scripture speaks time and time again of Jessus' true disciples, that is those in whom the process of salvation is taking place, as being in a mystical union with Christ as close as the union which exists between a vine and branches. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5.

my little children, for whom I am again in the anguish of childbirth until Christ is formed in you! Gal 4:19.

I believe scripture teaches. it is quite impossible for men to enguage in any saving good unless there is a living bond between them and Him who declared: ........... for apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5.
Faith, hope, and love, which are the three great requisites for salvation on the part of man, all find their source in the organic fellowship established by the Holy Spirit between the Savior and the elect in the moment of regeneration, that is on the very threshold of the Christian life.

Faith, hope, and love, which are the three great requisites for salvation on the part of man, all find their source in the organic fellowship established by the Holy Spirit between the Savior and the elect in the moment of regeneration, that is on the very threshold of the Christian life.
And again, it must be said that it is the mystical union with Christ, which maintains faith, hope, and love in the hearts of God's people since it is out of the fullness of Christ that they receive even grace for grace. For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. John 1:16.

What is the initiation into the new covenant of grace and union with God and the saints in Christ?

What is the initiation into the new covenant of grace and union with God and the saints in Christ?

He looked with favor(grace ) on Abel but to Cain he did not. It would seem a restored covenant . The time of first century reformation had come the ceremonial shadows. . . . . . . became sight

The mystery made known

It is 100% Christ annd zero % us.

Jesus did it...not us. For those who think doing this or that..from the ✅ off list......gains eternal life, you're in for a rude awakening. Chriist Jesus died on the cross and paid the price....not you.

Back