• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS

jeremiah1five

BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY
Reaction score
Country
USA
Here's the thing I find in every post and comment: the presumption that the Word of God is to and for Gentiles to the exclusion of Israel God's Chosen, Elect, Church and Bride.
There is no distinction when members (Gentile - non-Jew) use "we" and "us" and "our" when discussing this so-great salvation, not making distinction that salvation is of the Lord and salvation is of the Jews and that although we are in the Times of the Gentiles, everything having to do with salvation originates with Israel.
What I do find at least in whole is 1,954 years of Gentile Christian history since the destruction of the Jewish Temple upon which all of Jewish life was centered and the taking over all that belonged to Israel since the destruction of said Temple. Now, here's a Scripture that lays out the truth of the matter:

1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth
the adoption,

and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 9:1–5.

God over all refers to Israel since Israel is the centerpiece in the prophetic timetable of God concerning His people.
All of the above encompass the truth that Salvation is of the Jews.
Israel's Messiah reveals His purpose in coming when He says, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel" (Jn. 1:31.)

Had the Temple NOT been destroyed all that occurred on the Feast of Harvests, also known as Pentecost, would have continued - even past A.D. 70, and everything concerning the New Covenant initiated by God on A.D. 32 would be preserved as Jewish through and through. But the New Covenant God made with the House of Israel stopped. And the reason why it stopped was to "bring in" Gentiles, beginning with Gentile proselytes and then hard-core, uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles. After Israel and their Temple had been destroyed the "ism" of Judaism ended.

With Gentiles being saved and born-again in same fashion as Jews of Israel, and not having the Hebrew Scriptures, maybe not even caring to have the Hebrew Scriptures, I can see where Gentiles began to think and believe Judaism is ended and now the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob was replacing Israel with Gentiles in human history. As the years moved on and Gentiles began to take hold of this "Gentile-thing" with the God of Israel "church" councils were being gathered to deal with doctrine and heresy. In time things began to become muddle and Gentile Christianity began to be stolen by a hierarchy of men whose government of bishops (Episcopal) was now taking shape and eventually that hierarchy was established through power struggle and the eminence of men.

Through the Dark Ages and the Enlightenment, a new breed of "Catholic" Christianity began to emerge whose focus was a return to the Scriptures of old. Through men like Martin Luther, John Hus, John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, and Calvin and others a Reformation developed whose main thrust was a return to the Hebrew Scriptures and the various writings of the apostles John, Peter, James, Matthew, and Saul. To this day the Hebrew Scriptures and the New Covenant writings of the early Jewish Christians as named above began to be studied anew but with a Gentile mindset. Very far and few could we see Jewish thought to their Jewish Scriptures written out publicly for all to see. But there have been groups of Jews within their populations and communities that never seen the light of day, and how could they when the New Covenant was being administered by Gentiles and the Jews scattered throughout the Gentile world did not have their own land, the land God promised them, such land as viewed through the eyes of Moses which he wrote about.

But the Times of the Gentiles that God ordained from the moment of the destruction of the Jewish Temple will end with a bang. And they shall not escape. For even today Gentile nations are involved in a struggle, covert and overt, for world dominance. Ukraine, Middle East War, Conflicts in Africa, Concerns about Taiwan, all one has to do is view the UN website to see a conglomerate of conflicts threatening the planet and evidence we have entered the end times in preparation for the sending of the two witnesses of Revelation to Israel and the sudden appearance of Israel's Messiah to His Temple.
And then "all Israel shall be saved."
All redemptive history began with the Hebrews and will end with the Hebrews taking their place on the world scene and the worldwide Gentile fellowship they've deemed to call a Church (and they are in the strict definition of the word "ekklesia") will be corrected and fall in line behind Israel and her King all emanating from Jerusalem.

So, what is the purpose of this thread? Simply this. I call upon all born-again Gentiles to voluntarily release their hold on what belongs to Israel through Covenant with God and begin to make distinction between all that belongs to Israel through covenant with God and begin to study your place in the plan of God for yourself and for His Chosen people Israel and the rest of humanity who have no covenant with God to speak of.
From one Gentile to the rest, it is a truth to be accepted and respected: Salvation is of the Jews.
Let them have what belongs to them.
The end times have begun.
Let's get behind Israel and her King and return what belongs to them. For if we do it not, my brethren, mark my words...
It will be taken back.
By force.
Maranatha
Amen.
Let it be so.

Here's the thing I find in every post and comment: the presumption that the Word of God is to and for Gentiles to the exclusion of Israel God's Chosen, Elect, Church and Bride.
Who has said that?

You say you find it in every post. Please provide me with three posters' posts (one post per person) stating the Word of God is for Gentiles to the exclusion of "Israel God's Chosen, Elect, Church and Bride."

There is no distinction when members (Gentile - non-Jew) use "we" and "us" and "our" when discussing this so-great salvation, not making distinction that salvation is of the Lord and salvation is of the Jews and that although we are in the Times of the Gentiles, everything having to do with salvation originates with Israel.
If members use "we" and "us" and do not make a distinction between Gentile and Jew then they are including, not excluding Jews.

So show us the proof Jews are excluded.

"Every post"?

Please show me three of my posts in which I have excluded Jews from the Word of God.

What I do find at least in whole is 1,954 years of Gentile Christian history since the destruction of the Jewish Temple upon which all of Jewish life was centered and the taking over all that belonged to Israel since the destruction of said Temple. Now, here's a Scripture that lays out the truth of the matter:

1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
the adoption,

and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
Christ came,

God over all refers to Israel since Israel is the centerpiece in the prophetic timetable of God concerning His people.
Israel's Messiah reveals His purpose in coming when He says, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel" (Jn. 1:31.)

Had the Temple NOT been destroyed all that occurred on the Feast of Harvests, also known as Pentecost, would have continued - even past A.D. 70, and everything concerning the New Covenant initiated by God on A.D. 32 would be preserved as Jewish through and through. But the New Covenant God made with the House of Israel stopped. And the reason why it stopped was to "bring in" Gentiles, beginning with Gentile proselytes and then hard-core, uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles. After Israel and their Temple had been destroyed the "ism" of Judaism ended.

With Gentiles being saved and born-again in same fashion as Jews of Israel, and not having the Hebrew Scriptures, maybe not even caring to have the Hebrew Scriptures, I can see where Gentiles began to think and believe Judaism is ended and now the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob was replacing Israel with Gentiles in human history. As the years moved on and Gentiles began to take hold of this "Gentile-thing" with the God of Israel "church" councils were being gathered to deal with doctrine and heresy. In time things began to become muddle and Gentile Christianity began to be stolen by a hierarchy of men whose government of bishops (Episcopal) was now taking shape and eventually that hierarchy was established through power struggle and the eminence of men.

Through the Dark Ages and the Enlightenment, a new breed of "Catholic" Christianity began to emerge whose focus was a return to the Scriptures of old. Through men like Martin Luther, John Hus, John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, and Calvin and others a Reformation developed whose main thrust was a return to the Hebrew Scriptures and the various writings of the apostles John, Peter, James, Matthew, and Saul. To this day the Hebrew Scriptures and the New Covenant writings of the early Jewish Christians as named above began to be studied anew but with a Gentile mindset. Very far and few could we see Jewish thought to their Jewish Scriptures written out publicly for all to see. But there have been groups of Jews within their populations and communities that never seen the light of day, and how could they when the New Covenant was being administered by Gentiles and the Jews scattered throughout the Gentile world did not have their own land, the land God promised them, such land as viewed through the eyes of Moses which he wrote about.

But the Times of the Gentiles that God ordained from the moment of the destruction of the Jewish Temple will end with a bang. And they shall not escape. For even today Gentile nations are involved in a struggle, covert and overt, for world dominance. Ukraine, Middle East War, Conflicts in Africa, Concerns about Taiwan, all one has to do is view the UN website to see a conglomerate of conflicts threatening the planet and evidence we have entered the end times in preparation for the sending of the two witnesses of Revelation to Israel and the sudden appearance of Israel's Messiah to His Temple.
All redemptive history began with the Hebrews and will end with the Hebrews taking their place on the world scene and the worldwide Gentile fellowship they've deemed to call a Church (and they are in the strict definition of the word "ekklesia") will be corrected and fall in line behind Israel and her King all emanating from Jerusalem.

So, what is the purpose of this thread? Simply this. I call upon all born-again Gentiles to voluntarily release their hold on what belongs to Israel through Covenant with God and begin to make distinction between all that belongs to Israel through covenant with God and begin to study your place in the plan of God for yourself and for His Chosen people Israel and the rest of humanity who have no covenant with God to speak of.
From one Gentile to the rest, it is a truth to be accepted and respected: Salvation is of the Jews.
Let's get behind Israel and her King and return what belongs to them. For if we do it not, my brethren, mark my words...
It will be taken back.
By force.
Maranatha
Amen.
Let it be so.
Non-sense christ fulfilled the mosaic covenant and reformed it in to the new and eternal covenant heb 9:10 (all of heb 9 refers to the two covenants)

There are no Jews in the new covenant and no gentiles (Greeks)

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Those who are of the circumcision are not in the new covenant (heavenly Jerusalem gal 4:25:-26) but in the bond woman

gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Repeat:

Can Jews be saved apart from Christ since salvation is of the Jews?

(if you can’t answer, just ignore it, as usual)

the adoption,

and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
Christ came,

It will be taken back.
By force.
Maranatha
Amen.
Let it be so.
Non-sense christ fulfilled the mosaic covenant and reformed it in to the new and eternal covenant heb 9:10 (all of heb 9 refers to the two covenants)

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Those who are of the circumcision are not in the new covenant (heavenly Jerusalem gal 4:25:-26) but in the bond woman

gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. .
It will be taken back.
By force.
Maranatha
Amen.
Let it be so.
When is Israel going to accept and proclaim their king?

The church is the new Israel of God!

Salvation is of God but thru the Jews according to the flesh as Christ is of the tribe of Judah and the house of David!

Everything having to do with salvation "originates" with Abraham, of whom those in Christ are the seed (Gal 3:29).

Everything having to do with salvation "originates" with Abraham, of whom those in Christ are the seed (Gal 3:29).
I would offer everything that has to do with salvation according to the fulness of his grace the price of salvation. Originated with Abel a witness . The second born to represent our second birth by the seed (spiritual Christ) It was passed down until the birth of the Son of man, Jesus.

Abraham in that geanalolgy was used to represent or signify our Holy Father of all nations as the first born of three.to represent Gods first born Jesus . Abrahams name new born agin name was changed from Abram father of one family. . Abraham meaning the Holy father of all the nations of the world passed that down to Isaac, the second born agin to represented born again.

Abraham became part of passing down of the born again seed our second birth . Christ did all the spiritual work

The first born had no desire to do the will of our unseen Holy God. Cain murderer of Abel the second born plowed him under the corn. Esau having no desire to serve a invisible God, sold the first born rites to Jacob the second born for a cup of hairy goat soup Onan the first born refused etc

Abraham . . .somewhere in the middle. Abraham a brother in the lord . . not the believers source of faith.

Luke 3: 23-38 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph, Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge, Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda, Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri, Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er, Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim, Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David, Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson, Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda, Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor, Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala, Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech, Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

I would offer everything that has to do with salvation according to the fulness of his grace the price of salvation. Originated with Abel a witness .
Well, according to that rationale, it all began with Adam.
All those born of Adam are born in Adam's sin (Ro 5:18).
Salvation began with the promise of Ge 3:15.

God did not begin the actual execution of the salvation plan in calling out a people until Abraham.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Repeat:

Can Jews be saved apart from Christ since salvation is of the Jews?

(if you can’t answer, just ignore it, as usual)
You do realize that Saul was addressing Jewish Christians in Galatians 3, yes?
The answer is "Yes."
So, interpret it that way.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. .

When is Israel going to accept and proclaim their king?

The church is the new Israel of God!

Salvation is of God but thru the Jews according to the flesh as Christ is of the tribe of Judah and the house of David!
You do mknow Saul was addressing Jewish Christians in Galatians chapter 3, yes?

You do know that Saul was addressing Jewish Christians in Galatians 3, yes?
So, interpret it with this knowledge.
Saul was addressing Jewish Christians who were concerned with their standing in the Abraham Covenant.
So, re-interpret the chapter with this knowledge and come to the knowledge of the truth.

You do know that Saul was addressing Jewish Christians in Galatians 3, yes?
Paul was addressing Judaizers (Ioudaizo, Gal 2:14); i.e., Jewish Christians who believed, among other things, that a number of the ceremonial practices of the OT were still binding on the NT church. These Judiazers insisted that Gentile converts to Christianity abide by certain OT rites, especially circumcision. The Judiazers argued that Paul was not an authentic apostle and that out of a desire to make the message more appealing to Gentiles he had removed from the gospel certain legal requirements.
So, interpret it with this knowledge.
Physician, heal thyself.

Paul's responded to the Judaizers by clearly establishing his apostolic authority and thereby substantiating the gospel he preached.
By introducing additional requirements for justification (e.g., works of the law), his adversaries had perverted a gospel of grace, and unless prevented, would bring Paul's converts into the bondage of legalism.
It is by grace through faith alone that man is justified, and it is by faith alone that he is to live out his new life in the freedom of the Spirit.
Man is sanctified not by legalistic works but by the obedience that comes from faith in God's redeeming work for him, in him and through him by the grace and power of Christ and the Holy Spirit.
Saul was addressing Jewish Christians who were concerned with their standing in the Abraham Covenant.
So, re-interpret the chapter with this knowledge and come to the knowledge of the truth.
Paul was addressing Jewish Christians (Judaizers, Gal 2:14) who erroneously insisted that circumcision was necessary for salvation in Jesus Christ (Gal 3:1-5, 10-14).

Last edited:
The answer is "Yes."
No only those in Christ by faith and baptism
Neither Jew nor greek
All are one in Christ

The answer is "Yes."
No, there were both Jewish and Gentile converts to Christ in the Galatian congregations. There is no such phrase as "Jewish Christian" in the New Testament. There are no Jews or Gentiles in Christ! Furthermore, Galatians addresses the chronic tension between the Jewish converts and Gentile converts so it cannot be said the letter is written only to Jewish converts. Galatians is the letter in which Paul points out Peter's hypocrisy, behaving one way with Jewish converts and another way with Gentile converts. Both should have been treated equally (and that would include addressing letters to both and not only to the Jews).

Galatians 2:11-17
But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof, fearing the party of the circumcision. The rest of the Jews joined him in hypocrisy, with the result that even Barnabas was carried away by their hypocrisy. But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of all, "If you, being a Jew, live like the Gentiles and not like the Jews, how is it that you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews? We are Jews by nature and not sinners from among the Gentiles; nevertheless, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law, since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified." But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be!

Galatians 3:23-29
But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. Therefore, the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise.

If Paul knew you in those days, he would be confronting you exactly like he did Peter. Galatians is the prototype treatise on antiracism. So, interpret it that way.

No, there were both Jewish and Gentile converts to Christ in the Galatian congregations. There is no such phrase as "Jewish Christian" in the New Testament. There are no Jews or Gentiles in Christ! Furthermore, Galatians addresses the chronic tension between the Jewish converts and Gentile converts so it cannot be said the letter is written only to Jewish converts. Galatians is the letter in which Paul points out Peter's hypocrisy, behaving one way with Jewish converts and another way with Gentile converts. Both should have been treated equally (and that would include addressing letters to both and not only to the Jews).

Galatians 2:11-17
But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof, fearing the party of the circumcision. The rest of the Jews joined him in hypocrisy, with the result that even Barnabas was carried away by their hypocrisy. But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of all, "If you, being a Jew, live like the Gentiles and not like the Jews, how is it that you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews? We are Jews by nature and not sinners from among the Gentiles; nevertheless, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law, since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified." But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be!

Galatians 3:23-29
But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. Therefore, the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise.
If Paul knew you in those days, he would be confronting you exactly like he did Peter. Galatians is the prototype treatise on antiracism. So, interpret it that way.
Anti-racism is somewhat off. . .it was more like anti-Christianism, whole 'nother story.

Let's not politicize Scripture.

Last edited:
Anti-racism is somewhat off. . .it was more like anti-Christianism, whole 'nother story.
No, I Paul's day the difference between ethnic Jewishness and everyone else was entrenched. It did not matter from where a person came, whether from China, Africa, or Europe, f they were not a Jew then they were "goy," and the term was used derisively. In Paul's day, a person reading the word "Gentile" would have read that word with the connotation of more modern words like, "spic," "wop," "chink," or "kaffir." Paul was overtly controversial to use the word Gentile in a positive manner. The same held true in reverse because among the Gentiles the Jews were held with contempt. Those words were not used across those populations the way they are used today in the west. Go live in Rafa for a week and see how the word, "Jew" is used. Live a week in Bnei Brak (a conservative town in Israel) and listen to how "Palestinian" (a form of goy) is used.
Let's not politicize Scripture.
I didn't. That my words were taken that way is evidence of already-existing bias. Scripture is filled with commentary on every subject known to humanity, including race, class, sex, gender, and (of course) religion (and more).

Back