• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Post a Christian Quote

Understand this: The Bible presents Christ. You have an inner sense of an indwelling Lord. You either have that or you do not. The man God needs will live in a vital, living relationship with Jesus Christ.
G. Edwards

“To have sound assurance we must understand that our salvation rests upon the merit of Christ alone…” — R.C. Sproul

”Lord, be pleased to shake my clay cottage before Thou throwest it down. Make it totter awhile before it doth tumble. Let me be summoned before I am surprised.” — Thomas Fuller​

• "The Bible is a remarkable fountain: The more one draws and drinks of it, the more it stimulates thirst." Martin Luther

Spurgeon - Hope Lives - Trust - He is holy_post.jpg

“If you look at the world, you’ll be distressed. If you look within, you’ll be depressed. If you look at God you’ll be at rest.” Corrie Ten Boom

“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27

Carmichael, Amy - Let nothing be said - three sieves.jpg

"Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word
as is good for edification according to the need of the moment,
that it may give grace to those who hear"
Ephesians 4:29

Last edited:
Joni Eareckson Tada - this is the only time in history when I get to fight for God.jpg

If you don't know who Joni is, she is worth looking into. Her story is an amazing one :)

Last edited:
“Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” Abraham Lincoln

Psalm 71:3

Be my strong refuge,
To which I may resort continually;
You have given the commandment to save me,
For You are my rock and my fortress.

“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
Matthew 9:37-38

"If private revelations agree with Scripture, they are needless, and if they disagree, they are false." ~ John Owen

"If we do not abide in prayer, we will abide in temptation." ~ John Owen

"Be killing sin or it will be killing you." ~ John Owen

"We can have no power from Christ unless we live in a persuasion that we have none of our own." ~ John Owen

Back