• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Mystery of the most holy trinity!

How can he be both eternal and came into existence?

Your quote
(Son only came into existence some 2400 give or take years ago.)
See points 2 and 3

eternal /ĭ-tûr′nəl/

adjective​

1. Being without beginning or end.
    "belief in an eternal creator."
  2. Continuing without interruption; perpetual: synonym: continual.
    "earned my eternal gratitude."
    Similar: continual
  3. Seemingly endless; interminable.
    "eternal waiting at the airport."
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition • More at Wordnik

No God does not but “eternal father” does!

There is no father who has no offspring
Question: When was the first time Father was used in the bible and under what circumstances?

Answered: With a question

Why was God never called Father in the Old Testament? He is called Father in the New Testament.​

So new problem......

If God was never called Father in the Old Testament... then how could he be called eternal?

Last edited:
Half. I dont think anyone would walk on water, cast out demons, or turn water into wine unless he had mystical powers or was divine.

What about the Word? Where did he come from and when?
Christ is a divine persons (((uncreated and eternal))) who became man

Question: When was the first time Father was used in the bible and under what circumstances?

Answered: With a question

Why was God never called Father in the Old Testament? He is called Father in the New Testament.​

So new problem......

If God was never called Father in the Old Testament... then how could he be called eternal?
Mystery of the Holy Trinity!

Colossians 1:26
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Romans 16:25
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Then why do you reject John 17:3 which explicitly and objectively identifies the Father as the only true God when Jesus is not the Father?
Why do you call Jesus a liar?????

John 10:
30 “I and the Father are one.

31 The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him.

32 Jesus answered them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?”

33 The Jews answered Him, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.”

Christ is a divine persons (((uncreated and eternal))) who became man
But the man part... the part that bled real blood was not divine... His spirit was divine but the tangible parts came about by The Holy Spirit impregnating Mary

Repent of your microscopic sect that teaches error and believe christ and enter the new covenant by baptism per the command and form of christ In the name (singular) of the father and the son and the holy spirit! Amen!

The true church founded by Christ has always taught the truth of the most holy trinity and is known bu her 4 characteristics

One:
Holy:
Catholic:
Apostolic:

Tiny sects founded a few hundred years ago don’t qualify

Why do you call Jesus a liar?????????

He says His Father is the only true God.
Then you must believe Jesus is only a man?

Jer 17:5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

If Jesus is not divine and only a man then you who trust in Him for salvation are cursed!

Goes for all who deny the Christian doctrine of the divinity of Christ!

Thks

Then you must believe Jesus is only a man?
Nope, He is not only a man.

He is a lot of things but He is not a God.

that is clear.

and it is debatable to me.

so dont come back to me and start all over.

that is clear.

What else is there?

God!

Man?

Angel?

You will not accept anything I say about Jesus and His God.

So why are you wasting your time asking those questions?
If Jesus is not God and not an angel He must in your understanding be a mere Man? Right?

that is clear.

This is not true!
John 1:1 (NAS20S) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of mankind. 5 And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not grasp it.

This is not true!
John 1:1 (NAS20S) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of mankind. 5 And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not grasp it.
good day sir.

Back