• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Mystery of the most holy trinity!

But you mentioned Jesus being worshipped. Those examples are of Jesus being bowed to and called the "Son of God."
Never says bowed!

Heb 1:6 worship
Matt 2:11 worshipped him
Matt 4:10 worship
Matt 8:2 worshipped
Matt 9:18 worshipped
Matt 14:33 worshipped
Matt 15:25 worshipped
John 9:38 worshipped

No bowing anywhere

Thanks

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

You guys will see a big surprise awakening.

2 Timothy 4:18 isn't going away.

It is worth noting that the doxology addressed to the Father in Philippians 4:20 reads the same as the doxology to the Lord Jesus in 2 Timothy 4:18. This proves they are both equally the proper recipients of worship.

ἡ δόξα εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν (Philippians 4:20)
ἡ δόξα εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν (2 Timothy 4:18)

Last edited:
Never says bowed!

Heb 1:6 worship
Matt 2:11 worshipped him
Matt 4:10 worship
Matt 8:2 worshipped
Matt 9:18 worshipped
Matt 14:33 worshipped
Matt 15:25 worshipped
John 9:38 worshipped

No bowing anywhere

Thanks

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Never worshipped as God. God didn't command people to worship Jesus. Jesus didn't command worship for himself because he isn't God.

Yes, He did.

John 14:14
If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
Asking someone something doesn't equal worship.

Asking someone something doesn't equal worship.

It does when these requests are done silently within the heart and by millions of people all at once and in hundreds of different languages.

Try being on the receiving end of that and tell us how awful you did.

It does when these requests are done silently within the heart and by millions of people all at once and in hundreds of different languages.

Try being on the receiving end of that and tell us how awful you did.
Idolaters are doing the same thing. What sets you apart?

Idolaters are doing the same thing. What sets you apart?

What a pathetic comparison.
I never made the claim that I could.

Their idols don't hear them. Jesus, because He fully knows the hearts of all, does hear prayer.

Yes, He did.

John 14:14
If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
So you think just becasue He said that He is saying to worship Him?

what a hoot.

Back