• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Mystery of the most holy trinity!

what is it?
It like most things are on Google!

The Apostles Creed!

I believe in one God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to hell. The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.

See 2 Corinthians 12:8.
You don't have anything about a prayer mentioned to Jesus. I have already read the Bible, for years, and studied it. Take notes and start with Matt 6 where Jesus taught them to explicitly pray to the Father, aka God. The disciples didn't contradict him, regardless of what you teach.

Don't you?
There only new covenant

To be in Christ is to be in the church:
To be in the church by faith and baptismal regeneration is to be in Christ: Christ and His church are united. Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32

1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church.
Gal 3:27 baptismal regeneration is to put on Christ.

I hope you can see that the Bible shows the ark of Noah as a type of the church,
Only those on the ark are saved, all other drown.
There is only one ark.
God sealed them in the ark.

Only one church founded by Christ with the authority of Christ Matt 16:18-19 Jn 16:13 on Peter and the apostles eph 2:20 all other are sects of the tradition of men.

The Ark of Salvation!

The church is founded by Christ and the sacraments are instituted by Christ for the salvation of all men!

The church and Jesus are one: acts 9:4 Jn 15:1-5 eph 5:32

The church and the sacraments are necessary for and the means of salvation and the life of grace!

Redemption: Eph 2
Justification: Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 Acts 2:38
Sanctification: Jn 1:16 Jn 10:10 Jn 15:5
Salvation: Matt 24:13 Rom 13:11

The body of Christ:
1 Corinthians 12:27

The one true church:
Matt 16:18 Jn 10:16

The household of faith:
Gal 6:10

The house of God:
1 Tim 3:15

The church of the living God:

The kingdom of God on earth:
Dan 2:44 Matt 6:33 Matt 16:18 Matt 12:28 Mk 1:15 Jn 3:3-5 Acts 8:12 1 Cor 4:20 Col 4:11 1 Thes 2:12 Rev 1:9 12:10

The new and eternal covenant:
The one fold of Christ:

The new covenant body of Christ church is an ark, the ark of Peter, the ark of Noah was a type, all those outside the ark died, and all those outside the church die spiritually, there is no life outside of Noah’s ark and there is no spiritual life or salvation outside of the church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles!

1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38

Christian ritual of baptism:
Immersion, sprinkling, pour pure water over the forehead three time with the words, I baptize thee in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit! Ez 36:25-27 Mk 16:16 Matt 28:19 Acts 2:38-39 Acts 8:36-38 Acts 22:16
1 Pet 3:21

Proper intention: to make a new creature in Christ, to put on Christ, initiation into the new covenant of grace
Matter: pure water
Form: the words

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Calling upon the Lord is praying to Jesus (Acts 7:59-60).
No it isn't.

Obviously it does mean Jesus is God since Stephen later prayed to Jesus.

Try again.
It doesn't mean Jesus is God. Read it again. Jesus, the Son of Man, standing at the right hand of God? Hello? God isn't a human which is what a son of man is.

Don’t you want to be a Christian?

The trinity and the divinity of Christ are Christian doctrines, nobody who rejects them can be a Christian!

The whole new covenant religion depends on the divinity of Christ!
Without the incarnation of the son of God it is a “House of cards” that collapses upon itself!

Many things Jesus did and said if done by a man would be great sin and blasphemy, and he could not be the spotless lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! Jn 1:29

It’s no wonder the Jews took up stones to kill him, He claimed to be and act as God and they took him for only a man.
I am still waiting on your to answer my question. You believe there is one Lord and we agree. Amen. Now I want to know if you believe there is one God the Father. If you don't believe that, just say so.

Ephesians 4
6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

I am still waiting on your to answer my question. You believe there is one Lord and we agree. Amen. Now I want to know if you believe there is one God the Father. If you don't believe that, just say so.

Ephesians 4
6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
I believe The Apostles Creed!
The Nicene Creed! 325 AD
The Chalcedonian Creed (451 A.D)
And the
Athanasius Creed!
(From the early church)
Whoever desires to be saved must above all hold to the catholic faith.

Anyone who does not keep it whole and entire will doubtless perish eternally.

Now this is the catholic faith:

That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another,
and that of the Holy Spirit still another.
But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.

What quality the Father has, the Son has, and the Holy Spirit has. The Father is uncreated, the Son is uncreated, the Holy Spirit is uncreated.

The Father is immeasurable, the Son is immeasurable, the Holy Spirit is immeasurable.

The Father is eternal, the Son is eternal,
the Holy Spirit is eternal.

And yet there are not three eternal beings; there is but one eternal being.
So too there are not three uncreated or immeasurable beings, there is but one uncreated and immeasurable being.

Similarly, the Father is almighty, the Son is almighty, the Holy Spirit is almighty. Yet there are not three almighty beings;
there is but one almighty being.

Thus the Father is God,
the Son is God,
the Holy Spirit is God.
Yet there are not three gods;
there is but one God.

Thus the Father is Lord,
the Son is Lord,
the Holy Spirit is Lord.
Yet there are not three lords;
there is but one Lord.

Just as Christian truth compels us
to confess each person individually
as both God and Lord, so catholic religion forbids us to say that there are three gods or lords.

The Father was neither made nor created nor begotten from anyone. The Son was neither made nor created; he was begotten from the Father alone. The Holy Spirit was neither made nor created nor begotten; he proceeds from the Father and the Son.

Accordingly there is one Father, not three fathers; there is one Son, not three sons;
there is one Holy Spirit, not three holy spirits.

Nothing in this trinity is before or after,
nothing is greater or smaller; in their entirety the three persons are coeternal and coequal with each other.

So in everything, as was said earlier,
we must worship their trinity in their unity and their unity in their trinity.

Anyone then who desires to be saved
should think thus about the trinity.

But it is necessary for eternal salvation
that one also believe in the incarnation
of our Lord Jesus Christ faithfully.

Now this is the true faith:

That we believe and confess
that our Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son,
is both God and human, equally.

He is God from the essence of the Father,
begotten before time; and he is human from the essence of his mother, born in time; completely God, completely human, with a rational soul and human flesh; equal to the Father as regards divinity, less than the Father as regards humanity.

Although he is God and human,
yet Christ is not two, but one.
He is one, however, not by his divinity being turned into flesh, but by God's taking humanity to himself.He is one,
certainly not by the blending of his essence, but by the unity of his person.
For just as one human is both rational soul and flesh, so too the one Christ is both God and human.

He suffered for our salvation; he descended to hell; he arose from the dead; he ascended to heaven; he is seated at the Father's right hand; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. At his coming all people will arise bodily and give an accounting of their own deeds. Those who have done good will enter eternal life, and those who have done evil will enter eternal fire.

This is the catholic faith:
one cannot be saved without believing it firmly and faithfully.

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of hosts!

There only new covenant

To be in Christ is to be in the church:
To be in the church by faith and baptismal regeneration is to be in Christ: Christ and His church are united. Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32

1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church.
Gal 3:27 baptismal regeneration is to put on Christ.

I hope you can see that the Bible shows the ark of Noah as a type of the church,
Only those on the ark are saved, all other drown.
There is only one ark.
God sealed them in the ark.

Only one church founded by Christ with the authority of Christ Matt 16:18-19 Jn 16:13 on Peter and the apostles eph 2:20 all other are sects of the tradition of men.

The Ark of Salvation!

The church is founded by Christ and the sacraments are instituted by Christ for the salvation of all men!

The church and Jesus are one: acts 9:4 Jn 15:1-5 eph 5:32

The church and the sacraments are necessary for and the means of salvation and the life of grace!

Redemption: Eph 2
Justification: Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 Acts 2:38
Sanctification: Jn 1:16 Jn 10:10 Jn 15:5
Salvation: Matt 24:13 Rom 13:11

The body of Christ:
1 Corinthians 12:27

The one true church:
Matt 16:18 Jn 10:16

The household of faith:
Gal 6:10

The house of God:

The church of the living God:

The kingdom of God on earth:
Dan 2:44 Matt 6:33 Matt 16:18 Matt 12:28 Mk 1:15 Jn 3:3-5 Acts 8:12 1 Cor 4:20 Col 4:11 1 Thes 2:12 Rev 1:9 12:10

The new and eternal covenant:
The one fold of Christ:

The new covenant body of Christ church is an ark, the ark of Peter, the ark of Noah was a type, all those outside the ark died, and all those outside the church die spiritually, there is no life outside of Noah’s ark and there is no spiritual life or salvation outside of the church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles!

1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38

Christian ritual of baptism:
Immersion, sprinkling, pour pure water over the forehead three time with the words, I baptize thee in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit! Ez 36:25-27 Mk 16:16 Matt 28:19 Acts 2:38-39 Acts 8:36-38 Acts 22:16
1 Pet 3:21

Proper intention: to make a new creature in Christ, to put on Christ, initiation into the new covenant of grace
Matter: pure water
Form: the words

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)
such a lengthy post for a simple question.

Christians are Jesus' followers. They believe in everything He teaches.

We believe Jesus is the Teacher because He says so and we believe Him.

You guys follow man-made doctrines and a false god.

So you cannot be a Christian.

such a lengthy post for a simple question.

Christians are Jesus' followers. They believe in everything He teaches.

We believe Jesus is the Teacher because He says so and we believe Him.

You guys follow man-made doctrines and a false god.

So you cannot be a Christian.
How can we believe Jesus? He did not teach by scripture alone!

Believers are not Christians but catechumens

Scripture says there is only one faith! Eph 4:5

How do know what it is?

How can we believe Jesus? He did not teach by scripture alone!
Yes He did.

And you guys change around what He claims he teaches.

He said He was sent to fulfill the law.

You guys are so clueless.

You guys ought to claim to be Trinitarians instead of Christians.

I believe The Apostles Creed!
The posted what the first bit of the Apostles' Creed says below and I agree with it. So you do agree with the Apostles' Creed that God is the Father Almighty who is indeed the Creator of heaven and Earth? While Jesus is God's Son, our Lord, but not himself God?

"I believe in God,
the Father almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,"

The posted what the first bit of the Apostles' Creed says below and I agree with it. So you do agree with the Apostles' Creed that God is the Father Almighty who is indeed the Creator of heaven and Earth? While Jesus is God's Son, our Lord, but not himself God?

"I believe in God,
the Father almighty,
Lord is God!
There is only one Lord! Deut 6:5

The father is Lord
The son is Lord
The spirit is Lord
But there are not three lords but only one Lord!

One divine nature or essence three persons

Matt 28:29
Matt 3:16-17

Christ ( a person) sits at the right hand of the father (a person) so modelism is false!
Acts 7:56

Lord is God!
There is only one Lord! Deut 6:5

The father is Lord
The son is Lord
The spirit is Lord
But there are not three lords but only one Lord!

One divine nature or essence three persons

Matt 28:29
Matt 3:16-17

Christ ( a person) sits at the right hand of the father (a person) so modelism is false!
Acts 7:56
It isn't as simple as finding where the word "lord" occurs and then equating all of them with God. Sometimes different persons or people can share the same titles, but also not be equal in authority or share the same context. If they are not equal in authority, but are both called Lord then that's an example of a hierarchy. Just check our Col. 1:18, 1 Cor. 3:23, and 1 Cor. 11:3 for some examples.

Concerning the divine nature, did you know Peter said we can be partakers in the divine nature that Jesus has? See 2 Peter 1:4

Finally, Christ sitting at the right head of God. We agree they are two different persons. So in Psalm 110:1, the LORD (YHWH) said to the Lord (Jesus) to sit at His right hand.

YHWH said this concerning Himself, according to what is in Isaiah:

Isaiah 45
5I am the LORD, and there is no other;
there is no God but Me.
I will equip you for battle
though you have not known Me,

"I believe in God,
the Father almighty,
Is Jesus the son of God?

It isn't as simple as finding where the word "lord" occurs and then equating all of them with God. Sometimes different persons or people can share the same titles, but also not be equal in authority or share the same context. If they are not equal in authority, but are both called Lord then that's an example of a hierarchy. Just check our Col. 1:18, 1 Cor. 3:23, and 1 Cor. 11:3 for some examples.

Concerning the divine nature, did you know Peter said we can be partakers in the divine nature that Jesus has? See 2 Peter 1:4

Finally, Christ sitting at the right head of God. We agree they are two different persons. So in Psalm 110:1, the LORD (YHWH) said to the Lord (Jesus) to sit at His right hand.

YHWH said this concerning Himself, according to what is in Isaiah:

Isaiah 45
5I am the LORD, and there is no other;
there is no God but Me.
I will equip you for battle
though you have not known Me,
Yea only one God (divine nature / essence) but three persons

Grace is the life of God in us!
Jesus is the divine life Jn 14:6

These are only man-made triune god believers' cliches, meaning you interpreted the way you believe, not biblical.

You're mixing the Athanasian Creed with scripture. The Bible doesn't say God is an essence. God is a person with a divine nature. Jesus has the divine nature and so can we. So if we can be partakers in the divine nature as Peter said, yet we don't become God, then why are you saying Jesus is God?

Back