• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus is the Almighty and He is omniscient

2 Cor 4:4 proves small g god goes to the word. Its worded exactly the same as John 1:1= The true God called Ton Theon in both spots=God, the word and satan called Theos= god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon. Every bible scholar knows its fact--the trinity ones say nothing because billions of free and clear dollars would be lost yearly and 2 billion humans suing them for taking their money when they do know.2 billion humans being duped into serving a non existent trinity god.

2 Cor 4:4 proves small g god goes to the word. Its worded exactly the same as John 1:1= The true God called Ton Theon in both spots=God, the word and satan called Theos= god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon. Every bible scholar knows its fact--the trinity ones say nothing because billions of free and clear dollars would be lost yearly and 2 billion humans suing them for taking their money when they do know.2 billion humans being duped into serving a non existent trinity god.

Your repeated lie has been repeatedly demolished.
JW's are heretics and it is pathetic that you still embrace their falsehoods over and over.

Stephen prayed to Jesus to receive His spirit in Acts 7:59. This proves Jesus is God.
Jesus as the Christ yes, Jesus as the son on man signified by sinful flesh no. Two saviors Jesus' s Christ the invisible head ) demonstrated by the temporal seen the Son of man

No Son of man, no demonstration of the invisible Father Christ

Two the word that indicates one God has spoken .

Jesus as the Christ yes, Jesus as the son on man signified by sinful flesh no.

Jesus was prayed to in Acts 7:50-60 as being the Son of Man (Acts 7:56).

The word is not called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons at John 1:1--He is called Theos=god when in the same paragraph the true God is called Ton Theon to show the difference--The only possible difference= God and god. The same occurs at 2Cor 4:4 yet every bible has God-god correctly.
You can tell yourself that if you like...but we all can read the Bible. Heck, even a 5th grader can read John 1 and get it right.

Paul in Phil 2 also tells us Jesus is God.

Your sinful mere man who you call "Jesus" didn't have the ability to pay the eternal price for our sin.....if Jesus isn't God...YOU have no salvation. Sorry.

No one can see into heaven except in a vision given by God.
Says who? You? Just as you can't see whats behind a closed door...heaven was opened. I think you ought to go re-read the verse.

Your repeated lie has been repeatedly demolished.
JW's are heretics and it is pathetic that you still embrace their falsehoods over and over.
Your darkness missed that my post is FACT. Undeniable fact.

You can tell yourself that if you like...but we all can read the Bible. Heck, even a 5th grader can read John 1 and get it right.

Paul in Phil 2 also tells us Jesus is God.

Your sinful mere man who you call "Jesus" didn't have the ability to pay the eternal price for our sin.....if Jesus isn't God...YOU have no salvation. Sorry.
You can't read it in the Greek lexicons. The trinity scholars can though and they know 100% they are lying through their teeth.

Your darkness missed that my post is FACT. Undeniable fact.

Yeah, keep up your delusion. You make a great JW for doing so. They love people like you.

You better. Stephen was the only one who saw it.
So?

Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, please open his eyes that he may see.” So the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha

You can't read it in the Greek lexicons. The trinity scholars can though and they know 100% they are lying through their teeth.
You do know you aren't really addressing the issue.

Jesus was prayed to in Acts 7:50-60 as being the Son of Man (Acts 7:56).

It would seem you forget. Christ the invible head puts his words on the lips of dying mankind (apostles)Mankind has no power being dead in there trespass and sin

It was not Jesus the Son of man (dying mankind) calling his throne is in heaven His body of death like all of dying mankind returns to the dust clay from where it was formed

God is not served by the dying hands as a will of mankind

Again words of the Father put on the lips of apostles like that of Balaam's Ass no power from the messenger .

Acts 7:49 -56 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
Hath not my hand made all these things?Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it. When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God

He saw a vision prohecy not reincarnated flesh and blood.

It would seem you forget. Christ the invible head puts his words on the lips of dying mankind (apostles)Mankind has no power being dead in there trespass and sin
I didn't forget that since Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer proves He is God.

So?

Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, please open his eyes that he may see.” So the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha
That event has 0 to do with Stephens event.

They both saw things that were not a vision. Would you like to rethink your response?
In Elijahs case angels were actually there. In Stephens case a vision--Why? Because no man has ever seen God.

In Elijahs case angels were actually there. In Stephens case a vision--Why? Because no man has ever seen God.
Dude...you lost the argument. You just agreed with me...the angels were actully there...just as with Stephen when he looked up.

Do you have another point you would like to debate? Maybe you'll do better next time.

Dude...you lost the argument. You just agreed with me...the angels were actully there...just as with Stephen when he looked up.

Do you have another point you would like to debate? Maybe you'll do better next time.
In the vision God was there. No man has ever seen God( literal)proving it was a vision.

In the vision God was there. No man has ever seen God( literal)proving it was a vision.
What ever. You need it to be a vision...then have at it. Either way Stephen prayed to Jesus.

Back