• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Is TULIP biblical?

But then there's Heb 6:4.
That can only occur with them that didnt really have Salvation,Vs 9 shows that

9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Why do we go to Him
Contrary to t.u.l.i.p

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Why do we go to Him
Contrary to t.u.l.i.p
It seems as if you follow DAISY...

God loves you...God loves you not...as you fall in and out of salvation.

daisy.jpg

How does the eunuch know about baptism?
Philip preached Jesus and faith alone supposedly

Acts 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

Not possible to fall in and out of salvation
Once saved Always saved
But at what point are we saved?
Now or the hour of death (the end)
2 Cor 6;2 For he says, “In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

2 Cor 6;2 For he says, “In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
Only cos we are begging the process of salvation

Only cos we are begging the process of salvation
You'll be begging at your judgement that your works were good enough to save you....and Jesus will say...depart from me I never knew you donadams.

You'll be begging at your judgement that your works were good enough to save you....and Jesus will say...depart from me I never knew you donadams.
We are saved by grace in Christ unto righteousness

Jn 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Revelation 2:19
I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

Why don’t it say “I know Thy faith alone”!

Our sins are imputed to Christ and His righteousness is imputed to us.
Matt 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Luke 7:47
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

1 Peter 4:8
And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

Jn 20:23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

@CrowCross

When one is regenerated.

So you believe the sins of them for whom Christ died were imputed to Him[Christ] when they were regenerated ?And you believe His righteousness is imputed to them when they are regenerated

And secondly, exactly whose sins did God impute to Christ ? The entire world or only His Church ?

Yup.

His Church.
So you dont believe that the sins of them for whom Christ died were imputed to Him when He went to the Cross ? How do you understand Col 2:14

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

And 1 Pet 2 24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

So you dont believe that the sins of them for whom Christ died were imputed to Him when He went to the Cross ? How do you understand Col 2:14
I do believe that. Why would I not?
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

And 1 Pet 2 24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

@CrowCross
I do believe that

But a few posts ago when I asked you about that, you said imputation of the sins of the elect to Christ took place at regeneration. See posts 132 and 133

They do...yet they were nailed to the cross 2,000 years ago.
So they were nailed to the Cross without Christ ? How did He bare them on the Tree ? 1 Pet 2 :24

Do you deny or just dont believe the sins of the elect were imputed on Christ when He bare them on the Tree ?

Back