• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Is Christ's Presence IN the Sacraments at Communion?

Is Christ's Presence IN the Sacraments at Communion?

• Yes; in order to receive spiritual benefits

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No; only to be done in remembrance of Him

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I don't know; I just follow the crowd/church

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care because it is not that important

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other; reply below

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
No...neither is the wine in the cup

extend grace

agreed...the exact same situation as existed before the incarnation

God...eventually

If you mean: Did Christ provide an infallible interpreter of scripture? .....then: 1. we have no record of him claiming to establish such a thing; 2. He didn't think it necessary for the Israelites; and 3. If he did establish such a thing without claiming to do so and without precedent, then he forgot to clearly identify it and as such, those that claim to have it, disagree on what it is.....making it a rather poor solution.

no worries
It is his blood cos he says it is the blood of the New Testament that shall be poured out for us!

His real blood was poured out on the cross!

We must believe and obey both Christ and the church He founded on the apostles (16:18-19) to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)

(Not scripture alone)
Sacred Scripture according to the churches cannon and interpretation? Yes!
Scripture alone? No!

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by, by whom also he made the worlds;

“Not by scripture alone”!

That’s the nail in the coffin of “Sola scriptura” it is dead and buried, “false doctrine” the doctrine of demons like all the sola’s!
It’s

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Jn 1:17

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6

And this extends to His apostolic church, Christ and His church are one and inseparable! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32 acts 2:42

One shepherd and one fold! Jn 10:16

The truth of the Christian faith and the church are of divine origin and cannot be reformed!

Jesus Christ is the Light of the world! Jn 8:12
Apostolic church the light of the world! Matt 5:14

Must Hear Jesus Christ! Matt 17:5
Acts 3:23
Must Hear the apostolic church! Matt 18:17 1 Jn 4:6

Authority of Jesus Christ! Matt 28:17
Authority of the apostles! Jn 20:21

Jesus Christ has Reconciliation!
2 cor 5:19
Apostles have ministry of Reconciliation! 2 cor 5:18

Jesus Christ have power to forgive mens sins! Lk 5:20 Jn
Apostles have power to forgive mens sins! Jn 20:23

Jesus Christ is the truth! Jn 14:6
The apostolic church is the pillar of truth! 1 Tim 3:16

For the apostolic authority in Holy church decided and decreed (bound on earth / bound in heaven) the canon of Scripture, and is the only authentic interpreter of scripture!

The Christian faith is revealed by Christ!

Jesus Christ before ascending to heaven gave His apostles the fullness of truth, the apostolic church our mother and teacher is commanded by Him to teach and to sanctify with her sacraments (the promise of the spirit) all men unto eternal salvation! We are commanded to believe and obey! Matt 28:19

How can the Protestant concept: “sacred scripture is the only infallible source of truth” be true? There must be some infallible source that must tell us what is the canon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!

It is impossible to reject the church or her teaching without rejecting Christ who founded the church and revealed her teaching!

You cannot reject the kingdom established by the king and say I obey and submit to the king!

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church to teach and sanctify (baptize) all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19) with His authority to bind all Christians to believe the truth He has revealed!

Christ and His church are one!
((Inseparable unity))
Acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 eph 5:32 Isa 53:5 Jn 15:5 eph 5:24

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20 Lk 22:29

The 30,000 sects (the tradition of men) having no authority at all! And holding and teaching contrary and new doctrines that oppose the Christian faith that was revealed by Christ and taught by holy mother church! Matt 28:19 acts 16:17

The “rule of faith” for Christians:
Revealed by Christ!
Taught by His apostolic church!

Cannot believe scripture without believing the apostolic councils!
only the apostolic councils decree’s what is sacred scripture and what is not!

Rule of faith is not scripture alone but Christ and the apostles in holy church. Acts 2:42

The church was founded and existed and exercised authority in teaching, governance, and sanctifying souls before the New Testament was written!

The church does not require the N.T. scriptures to know the truth!

The church wrote the scripture!

The church was taught by Christ in person for three years!

And commanded by Christ to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! Matt 28:19

For 30 plus years before the apostles wrote scripture
By the inspiration of the Holy Ghost they taught and preached and settle matters of doctrine!

Acts 8:12 & 25 & 35
Acts 13:5
1 pet 1:25

Thks

Cannot believe scripture without believing the apostolic councils!
only the apostolic councils decree’s what is sacred scripture and what is not!
You are using that word "apostolic" again. I still waiting for the verse that describes the meaning of that word and shown uses it. Certainly not from the living abiding word of God as it is written (sola scriptura )

Can God send a unbeliever with his living word and it silence the maddens of false prophets false apostles? How does the Holy Spirit the invisible head define that word ?

The Spirit of Christ the husband in a Parable uses Unclean animal to represent unredeemed ,as a ceremonial shadow. Clean, like a lamb to represent the power of redeeming .If not redeemed break the neck .

Numbers 22:28 And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Apostle "sent messenger " the ones with the beautiful UPS feet. Special delivery

Many will say

Mathew 7:22-23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

God is not served by the dying hands of mankind in any way shape or form

Back