• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

God The Quad +/-

Odë:hgöd

Well Known Member
Reaction score
From the information given by Ezek 1:1-28, I tend to think that maybe the supreme
being is a composite unity consisting of four dimensions instead of three; and yet
according to John 4:24 the supreme being is invisible, and according to John 5:37 the
supreme being is silent, and according to 1Tim 6:16 the supreme being abides in
seclusion; so I have to assume that everyone and everything we know of as the
supreme being, including the voice heard in Adam's garden, the voice heard by Moses
from within the burning bush, and the voice heard by Jesus during his baptism, were
theophanies and/or apparitions instead of the supreme being's actual self in person.

* You know: arguing over the supreme being's characteristics is sort of like a group of
blind men arguing over the characteristics of an elephant judging by the part of its body
each man happens to be touching. I rather suspect that when all is said and done, both
sides of the aisle are going to be astonished to discover that the supreme being has been
active in our world in more forms than many among us thought possible. For example:

Acts 7:52-53 . .Which of the prophets have not your ancestors persecuted? and they
have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom you have
been now the betrayers and murderers: who have received the law by the disposition of
angels, and have not kept it.

Well; I've read, and I've re-read, the giving of the law to Moses in the Old Testament
and have thus far myself not been able to detect the participation of celestial creatures
anywhere in that event. So I think it safe to assume that the angels Stephen spoke of
were actually demonstrations of the supreme being's ability to project Himself into our
world by means of smoke, fire, thunder, trumpets, brilliant lights, clouds, voices, wind,
earthquakes-- even as men. (Gen 18:1-33, Ex 24:9-11)

Heb 13:2 . . Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have
entertained angels without knowing it.
_

Last edited:
From the information given by Ezek 1:1-28, I tend to think that maybe the supreme
being is a composite unity consisting of four dimensions instead of three; and yet
according to John 4:24 the supreme being is invisible, and according to John 5:37 the
supreme being is silent, and according to 1Tim 6:16 the supreme being abides in
seclusion; so I have to assume that everyone and everything we know of as the
supreme being, including the voice heard in Adam's garden, the voice heard by Moses
from within the burning bush, and the voice heard by Jesus during his baptism, were
theophanies and/or apparitions instead of the supreme being's actual self in person.

* You know: arguing over the supreme being's characteristics is sort of like a group of
blind men arguing over the characteristics of an elephant judging by the part of its body
each man happens to be touching. I rather suspect that when all is said and done, both
sides of the aisle are going to be astonished to discover that the supreme being has been
active in our world in more forms than many among us thought possible. For example:

Acts 7:52-53 . .Which of the prophets have not your ancestors persecuted? and they
have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom you have
been now the betrayers and murderers: who have received the law by the disposition of
angels, and have not kept it.
Well; I've read, and I've re-read, the giving of the law to Moses in the Old Testament
and have thus far myself
not been able to detect the participation of celestial creatures
anywhere in that event.
This was a Jewish tradition.
So I think it safe to assume that the angels Stephen spoke of
were actually demonstrations of the supreme being's ability to project Himself into our
world by means of smoke, fire, thunder, trumpets, brilliant lights, clouds, voices, wind,
earthquakes-- even as men. (Gen 18:1-33, Ex 24:9-11)

Heb 13:2 . . Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have
entertained angels without knowing it.
_

Back