• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Did Jesus teach TULIP?

Do you have a chapter and verse that you anti-trintiters use to support this?
Yes. If you have been following this thread I already provided it earlier in the thread.

Jesus taught the T in Tulip mans inability to believe on Him Jn 6:44,65

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Jesus taught the U in Tulip because He spoke of those given to Him of the Father apart from others in the world, and to give them Eternal Life, which comprehends many Spiritual Blessings Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

And He knows they were not able to come to Him unless the Father had given it to them Jn 6:44,65 So their election was not because God foreseen any good in them for He knew their depraved condition by nature.

Back