• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

666 years calculated for the Sea Beast's existence

Yes a sign something you can see with ones own eyes Its not sign in view but it is a mark . Satan the king of lying signs to wonder alter (his only voice) would have mankind believe mark, and sign as one in the same
There are many signs that point to the mark.

Birds flying south are a sign that winters coming.

I would offer The selling and buying is of spiritual truths . Not a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk The famine is in respect to hearing the gospel (salvation)
Ah, so it is the rich who will be saved while the poor die of starvation?
Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:
You are stretching too far. There is no connection between these verses and Revelation. You have to consider the mark in light of the context. We have three, where two bear witness of the one. Am I talking about the Father, with the Son and Holy Spirit bearing witness of Him? No. I speak of the beast, with the image of the beast and the mark bearing witness of him. You have to see it in the light of Antichrist. He is in direct opposition of God. Consider the possibility that this is some kind of unholy trinity, a corruption and blasphemy of the true trinity found in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

You have the beast, who declares himself to be God in the rebuilt temple. You have the image of the beast (son), made by the beast and company. (begotten?) You have the mark, which declares the allegiance of the beast worshiper with the beast. A mark of ownership, as the Holy Spirit marks us as owned by God. The mark does not give one the ability to buy and sell, but the right to buy and sell in the beast's kingdom. Without this mark, one cannot buy and sell, and, worst case, killed on sight, if not arrested first and then executed.

Ah, so it is the rich who will be saved while the poor die of starvation?

You are stretching too far. There is no connection between these verses and Revelation. You have to consider the mark in light of the context. We have three, where two bear witness of the one. Am I talking about the Father, with the Son and Holy Spirit bearing witness of Him? No. I speak of the beast, with the image of the beast and the mark bearing witness of him. You have to see it in the light of Antichrist. He is in direct opposition of God. Consider the possibility that this is some kind of unholy trinity, a corruption and blasphemy of the true trinity found in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

You have the beast, who declares himself to be God in the rebuilt temple. You have the image of the beast (son), made by the beast and company. (begotten?) You have the mark, which declares the allegiance of the beast worshiper with the beast. A mark of ownership, as the Holy Spirit marks us as owned by God. The mark does not give one the ability to buy and sell, but the right to buy and sell in the beast's kingdom. Without this mark, one cannot buy and sell, and, worst case, killed on sight, if not arrested first and then executed.
Hi Thanks

Overflowing Mercy seasoned Grace that Rich ? The kind to share with the poor in spirit ?

Remember the disciples asked for a sign to seek after and none was given. Jesus, said its natural uncovered mankind that does seek after signs to wonder after rather than prophecy

Satan would have mankind believe sign and mark are one in the same thing

Sign twice in Revelations. Mark eight times

Mark. . . meaning "an illiterate person as a signature or a cross. Like with Cain mark my word what i say comes to pass If any man kill (the Lifer no early parole) Cain . . .he will kill them

Sign . . . visible, neon, bill board

I think Satan the king of lying signs to wonder after. . . up to his usual from Genesis trying to add to prophecy . Rather trusting prophecy is complete sealed with seven seals to the end of time . Satan gives a the illusion Christ is still adding to his word as if new prophecy to seek after .

It is why I believe Jesus said to Nicodenmus a sign and wonder seeker to wonder or marvel not when told the greatest miracle born again .
Wondering marveling is not believing.

Jesus as it seems knew Nicodemus was a sign and wonder seeker the one that treated Jesu lke a circus seal do your magic work a milatthen when we see with our own eye we will believe . . .maybe .

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

Hi Thanks

Overflowing Mercy seasoned Grace that Rich ? The kind to share with the poor in spirit
No, you don't understand. The imagery given with the famine is not speaking of God. The poor, impoverished, and regular people will starve. They cannot afford the food. However, the angel said, don't hurt the oil and the wine. That is imagery for the rich. The rich people will be unaffected by the famine. Kind of like what is happening right now. The prices for everything is going up. The image of the famine is that it is not caused by natural causes. What is happening right now is not by natural causes. Inflation. The rich people will always be able to buy food (unless it is an actual famine.)
Remember the disciples asked for a sign to seek after and none was given. Jesus, said its natural uncovered mankind that does seek after signs to wonder after rather than prophecy
The reason Jesus didn't give any signs for the final end of the world is that He had no signs to give. Since only the Father knows when it will be, only the Father knows the circumstances (signs) that would come with it. Jesus had nothing to give other than what the event itself would be.
Satan would have mankind believe sign and mark are one in the same thing

Sign twice in Revelations. Mark eight times

Mark. . . meaning "an illiterate person as a signature or a cross. Like with Cain mark my word what i say comes to pass If any man kill (the Lifer no early parole) Cain . . .he will kill them

Sign . . . visible, neon, bill board

I think Satan the king of lying signs to wonder after. . . up to his usual from Genesis trying to add to prophecy . Rather trusting prophecy is complete sealed with seven seals to the end of time . Satan gives a the illusion Christ is still adding to his word as if new prophecy to seek after .
And it has infiltrated the church. I have read some of the most outlandish takes on facebook, but I know it isn't from facebook because there are religious leaders out there (they aren't actually but in their own minds and those who follow them) who are pushing these things.
It is why I believe Jesus said to Nicodenmus a sign and wonder seeker to wonder or marvel not when told the greatest miracle born again .
Wondering marveling is not believing.

Jesus as it seems knew Nicodemus was a sign and wonder seeker the one that treated Jesu lke a circus seal do your magic work a milatthen when we see with our own eye we will believe . . .maybe .

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
Jesus gave them a single important sign. The sign of Jonah. (3 days in the grave, and then resurrection. That is the sign that proves that Jesus is who He said He is.)

No, you don't understand. The imagery given with the famine is not speaking of God. The poor, impoverished, and regular people will starve. They cannot afford the food. However, the angel said, don't hurt the oil and the wine. That is imagery for the rich. The rich people will be unaffected by the famine. Kind of like what is happening right now. The prices for everything is going up. The image of the famine is that it is not caused by natural causes. What is happening right now is not by natural causes. Inflation. The rich people will always be able to buy food (unless it is an actual famine.)

The reason Jesus didn't give any signs for the final end of the world is that He had no signs to give. Since only the Father knows when it will be, only the Father knows the circumstances (signs) that would come with it. Jesus had nothing to give other than what the event itself would be.

And it has infiltrated the church. I have read some of the most outlandish takes on facebook, but I know it isn't from facebook because there are religious leaders out there (they aren't actually but in their own minds and those who follow them) who are pushing these things.

Jesus gave them a single important sign. The sign of Jonah. (3 days in the grave, and then resurrection. That is the sign that proves that Jesus is who He said He is.)
Hi thanks for reply.

The famine I was referring to was for the "hearing of the gospel" the understanding of God not seen Our Father hiding his spiritual understand from the lost .

Not a famine for literal food .

Literal food is used in that parable to represent the food of God ,The food the disciples knew not of at first. Our daily bread or hidden manna . Food as strength to both hear his understanding and empower the believer to perform it. Yoked with labor of love the work of two walking together as one can be finished the goal of the eternal . . will of the Father.

There are a couple examples . John the Baptist in prison having doubt saying , " is Jesus the one ?" It would appear God sent him a thirst for hearing the gospel to help strengthen his believe, as faith Knowing his head was to be separated .

Luke 7:18-22 And the disciples of John shewed him of all these things. And John calling unto him two of his disciples sent them to Jesus, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another? When the men were come unto him, they said, John Baptist hath sent us unto thee, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another? And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight. Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

In that parable above those blind he gave sight. (the light of the gospel )opened his eyes . The lame walk , walk is used to represent the understanding of God . The dead or are given ears to understand the words of the Spirt of Christ .Those dead in there trespasses and sin are raised to new life. Therefore the gospel the power of God is preached to those who are poor in spirit ( spiritual bankrupt )

A simular parable with David in the old testament in a simular predicament like that of John the Baptist

The gospel rescuing souls of dying mankind .

It is that power which we are to buy and not sell. and therefore preach in a hope other would be moved by the Spirit to buy it.

In that way the healings is secondary all will die.

I would suggest Focus on the unseen eternal things of God .Comparing them to the temporal seen .It would seem they must be mixed the temporal (literal historical) revealing the unseen eternal things of God ,the gospel.,

Hi thanks for reply.

The famine I was referring to was for the "hearing of the gospel" the understanding of God not seen Our Father hiding his spiritual understand from the lost .

Not a famine for literal food .

Literal food is used in that parable to represent the food of God ,The food the disciples knew not of at first. Our daily bread or hidden manna . Food as strength to both hear his understanding and empower the believer to perform it. Yoked with labor of love the work of two walking together as one can be finished the goal of the eternal . . will of the Father.

There are a couple examples . John the Baptist in prison having doubt saying , " is Jesus the one ?" It would appear God sent him a thirst for hearing the gospel to help strengthen his believe, as faith Knowing his head was to be separated .

Luke 7:18-22 And the disciples of John shewed him of all these things. And John calling unto him two of his disciples sent them to Jesus, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another? When the men were come unto him, they said, John Baptist hath sent us unto thee, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another? And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight. Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

In that parable above those blind he gave sight. (the light of the gospel )opened his eyes . The lame walk , walk is used to represent the understanding of God . The dead or are given ears to understand the words of the Spirt of Christ .Those dead in there trespasses and sin are raised to new life. Therefore the gospel the power of God is preached to those who are poor in spirit ( spiritual bankrupt )

A simular parable with David in the old testament in a simular predicament like that of John the Baptist

The gospel rescuing souls of dying mankind .

It is that power which we are to buy and not sell. and therefore preach in a hope other would be moved by the Spirit to buy it.

In that way the healings is secondary all will die.

I would suggest Focus on the unseen eternal things of God .Comparing them to the temporal seen .It would seem they must be mixed the temporal (literal historical) revealing the unseen eternal things of God ,the gospel.,
I think we are on two train tracks going in different directions. The famine I speak of is the one in Revelation where the angel says this food for this much, hurt not the oil and wine. I may have misunderstood what you were saying.

I think we are on two train tracks going in different directions. The famine I speak of is the one in Revelation where the angel says this food for this much, hurt not the oil and wine. I may have misunderstood what you were saying.

We must be careful how we hear what we hear from who we hear. Rightly dividing or interpreting His the living commandments therefore seeking his approval He has not left us as orphan with out tools to rightly divide

I would think you are looking at the temporal historical dying things and not not looking for the eternal spiritual application. The gospel hid in parables

They temporal, literal historical must be mixed with the unseen eternal will of God or no gospel or spiritual understanding (Hebrew 4)

Oil and wine is used 40 time to indicate the invisible work of Holy Spirit, Christ.

Oil 189 times .Always having to do with the work of the invisible head, Christ. Spiritual work not seen with the eyes

Like Jesus our brother in the lord declared a spirit has not flesh and bones (invisible)

Revelation 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Luke 10:34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

Same with the word famine always having to do with the unseen eternal the signified understanding

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

The Holy Spirit throughout the living word uses two witnesses to indicate God has spoken. Moses and Elijah or the law and the prophets (sola scriptura) they will be killed leaving a famine for hearing the word for three and half years

Revelation 11: 3 -4And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

We must be careful how we hear what we hear from who we hear. Rightly dividing or interpreting His the living commandments therefore seeking his approval He has not left us as orphan with out tools to rightly divide

I would think you are looking at the temporal historical dying things and not not looking for the eternal spiritual application. The gospel hid in parables

They temporal, literal historical must be mixed with the unseen eternal will of God or no gospel or spiritual understanding (Hebrew 4)

Oil and wine is used 40 time to indicate the invisible work of Holy Spirit, Christ.

Oil 189 times .Always having to do with the work of the invisible head, Christ. Spiritual work not seen with the eyes

Like Jesus our brother in the lord declared a spirit has not flesh and bones (invisible)

Revelation 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Luke 10:34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

Same with the word famine always having to do with the unseen eternal the signified understanding

The Holy Spirit throughout the living word uses two witnesses to indicate God has spoken. Moses and Elijah or the law and the prophets (sola scriptura) they will be killed leaving a famine for hearing the word for three and half years

Revelation 11: 3 -4And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
You have a lot of false equivelances here. Revelation 6:6 is negative, and here is a negative connotation to the beginning (expensive food) and with not hurting the oil and wine. (That is the price for oil and wine remains stable.) Luke 10:34 has nothing to do with the price of oil and wine, so spiritualizing it means nothing. They aren't even equivelant when read straight forward. In order to say that it means what you say, the circumstances of both passages would have to be the same, or related. They are not.

Back