• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Unread posts

Soldier of Christ1516

Prevenient Grace Receiver
Reaction score
Faith
Biblical Unitarian
Country
USA
Marital status
Married
Politics
Conservative
This is not a suggestion, per se. However, I do believe I am missing certain posts and want to share how.

Throughout the busy day, I might jump on for a moment and see a number of posts that I have not read. (Let's say 5) I only have time to read and respond to one.

Later in the day, there is only 1 post showing as unread. This was was posted after the other 5. The 4 that I saw as unread but did not have time to read are somehow indicated as read. If I remember the previous count, I may go back and read posts from earlier. Mostly, I just go on to the posts that currently show unread.

I do believe this has frustrated some that I am not responding to various posts. And I do generally try to respond when someone quotes me. After all, I am here for community and I want to be polite.

We are cursing your name ... and you WILL spend extra time in purgatory for the harm you have caused to your fellow children in Christ (remember the warning about the MILLSTONE!)

[Just kidding]

However, when you select "New Posts", there is a box with an "x" that says "show unread" and if you click the "x", then the box will change and the screen will show all new posts (including those "read") so you can scroll down and find older "new" posts.

I hope my humor was not offensive and my advice is useful.

Back