• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

A Case for Amillennialism

Its Public Domain, so all is good for Kim’s book.
I've just looked at the copyright, on page 4 of the archive.org PDF (I should really have done this before posting the link). The usage note on archive.org says "public domain", but this is contradicted by the copyright declaration in the book itself. Hmm...

I've just looked at the copyright, on page 4 of the archive.org PDF (I should really have done this before posting the link). The usage note on archive.org says "public domain", but this is contradicted by the copyright declaration in the book itself. Hmm...
I will reach out to Kim and find out.

Back