• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

True Orthodox Judaism

True Orthodox Judaism.
The defining difference in Orthodox Judaism is that they do not join to Hellenism, Kabbalah, Mysticism, Paganism, or Gnosticism; otherwise they would be a synagogue of Satan.

Hosea 7:8
Ephraim mixes with the nations; Ephraim is a flat loaf not turned over.

Hosea 11:12
Ephraim has surrounded me with lies, Israel with deceit. And Judah is unruly against God, even against the faithful holy one.

Isaiah 2:6
You, Lord, have abandoned your people, the descendants of Jacob. They are full of superstitions from the East; they practice divination like the Philistines and embrace pagan customs.

Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Three Shepherds And The Revoked Covenant

Zechariah 11:7-11. Three Shepherds And The Revoked Covenant.

Zechariah 11
7 So I pastured the flock marked for slaughter, particularly the oppressed of the flock. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I pastured the flock.
8 In one month I got rid of the three shepherds.
The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them 9 and said, "I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, and the perishing perish. Let those who are left eat one another's flesh."
10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.
11 It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was The Word [Yahshua] of [the Lord / Yahwah.]

The Sanhedrin
(Hebrew and Aramaic: סנהדרין; Greek: Συνέδριον, synedrion, "sitting together," hence "assembly" or "council") was an assembly of twenty-three or seventy-one rabbis appointed to sit as a tribunal in every city in the ancient Land of Israel.

The Sadducees were members of a Jewish sect founded in the second century BC, possibly as a political party. They ceased to exist sometime after the first century AD.

The Pharisee were founded in 167 BC, they were a ("separatist") party that emerged largely out of a group of scribes and sages. Their name comes from the Hebrew and Aramaic parush or parushi, which means "one who is separated.

Thus the Three Shepherds: Sanhedrin, Sadducees, and Pharisees.
Who are the successors of Moses? Matt 23

Who are the successors of Moses? Matt 23
Romans 9:6
It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
We are a grafted branch into Judaism, and we have been given the new name "Christian."

New Name

Isaiah 62:2
The nations will see your vindication, and all kings your glory; you will be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will bestow.

Branch

2 Kings 19:30
Once more a remnant of the kingdom of Judah will take root below and bear fruit above.

Psalm 80:15
the root your right hand has planted, the son you have raised up for yourself.

Isaiah 11:1
A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

Isaiah 11:10
In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his resting place will be glorious.

Isaiah 53:2
He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

Zechariah 3:8
“‘Listen, High Priest of Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

Zechariah 6:12
Tell him this is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the Lord.

John 15:6
If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

Romans 11:18
do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

Romans 9:6
It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
We are a grafted branch into Judaism, and we have been given the new name "Christian."

New Name

Isaiah 62:2
The nations will see your vindication, and all kings your glory; you will be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will bestow.

Branch

2 Kings 19:30
Once more a remnant of the kingdom of Judah will take root below and bear fruit above.

Psalm 80:15
the root your right hand has planted, the son you have raised up for yourself.

Isaiah 11:1
A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

Isaiah 11:10
In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his resting place will be glorious.

Isaiah 53:2
He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

Zechariah 3:8
“‘Listen, High Priest of Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

Zechariah 6:12
Tell him this is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the Lord.

John 15:6
If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

Romans 11:18
do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.
No answer

Back