• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

"The Word Became Flesh"

Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Matt 28:19-20 acts 1:2-8 Jn 20:21-23
And the word was revealed by promise of fleshly demonstration of two working together as one

God is not a word.. . . . . . . He is a invisible Holy Spirit, the one Spirit that dwells in all the hearts of those born again sons of God, Christians

If you answer my question I will answer.

Where does Jesus say "I am God"?
Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I Am That IAm: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, Isay unto you, Before Abraham was, Iam.

Your turn

And God said unto Moses, I Am That IAm: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Your turn
the same as the rest of your repetition.

I am not debating all over again and again.

I don't have time for such childish games.

And the word was revealed by promise of fleshly demonstration of two working together as one

God is not a word.. . . . . . . He is a invisible Holy Spirit, the one Spirit that dwells in all the hearts of those born again sons of God, Christians
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

How convenient!

You did not reply to this either

Jesus is the word incarnate!

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

GOD and the LAMB are one! There is no different Shekinah glory for CHRIST and GOD there is only 1. CHRIST ‘the LIGHT thereof’ is GOD’S Shekinah glory that is brighter than the sun!

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Exactly In the beginning was the living word (let there be") revealed by the flesh of the Son of man Jesus( and it was good)

God is not a word literature. He is the Holy Spirit, , , the invisible head of the church

Your turn
Jn 5: 17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Jn 5: 17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
What kind Father is he referring to, his earthly father Josef ? Did he call his earthly father ,father?

Our Holy Father .The invisible head or the one that violates the loving warning call no man on earth Holy Father.?

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: (to include the Vatican city) for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Cal no man dying man on earth Holy Father ,Holy See Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, and Patriarch of the West, .Sancta Papa ets

Wil you obey the real Holy Father that dwells in men ?Or no room in Catholicism for the Protestant's kind of Holy Father, That sinning man has more titles that our Holy Father Father in heaven.

Is who ever has the most titles wins ?

Back