• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The opening ceremony of the summer Olympics in France (2024)

This is why I no longer watch professional sports and the Olympics. I lost all interest about 4 years ago. It just got to be too much. I felt dirty because of it. It's too bad in a way I can't even enjoy a game without all the insanity and stupidity that I have to witness. No more. Not me.

This is why I no longer watch professional sports and the Olympics. I lost all interest about 4 years ago. It just got to be too much. I felt dirty because of it. It's too bad in a way I can't even enjoy a game without all the insanity and stupidity that I have to witness. No more. Not me.
I understand that.

Totally disgusting!
Totally agree with you :mad:

I usually enjoy the Olympics, but sadly, I'll be looking for, well, anything else to watch instead :(

When Colin Kaepernick took the knee I stopped pro-football. Until this past year when being one of the few things my mom, with dementia, enjoys.

I was so pleased that they have cut out the viewing of pregame anything and was preparing to watch some of the US soccer etc Olympic players take a knee (ESPECIALLY THE WOMEN..SMH) but just forgot about the opening ceremonies .

Praise God I did not remember.

This sickens me...

When Colin Kaepernick took the knee I stopped pro-football. Until this past year when being one of the few things my mom, with dementia, enjoys.

I was so pleased that they have cut out the viewing of pregame anything and was preparing to watch some of the US soccer etc Olympic players take a knee (ESPECIALLY THE WOMEN..SMH) but just forgot about the opening ceremonies .

Praise God I did not remember.

This sickens me...

I wonder how much more or intense needs to be done in order for Christians to say that they will no longer have anything to do with what is going on.

I know each person is different and God works in various ways and timing with people, but there has to be a line where a Christian says it has just gone too far.

I wonder how much more or intense needs to be done in order for Christians to say that they will no longer have anything to do with what is going on.

I know each person is different and God works in various ways and timing with people, but there has to be a line where a Christian says it has just gone too far.
And add to that .. I wonder how much longer those who feel that we all are called or all will be saved no matter what.

I am so ready to get off this world.... yet Jesus tarries.

I have had arguments with those who feel it is not bad enough yet.

Within the past 10 years we have had women strapping down their little boys penises. The introduction of all sorts of sexual perversion to grade schoolers. Drag hours with the mothers ogling behind their children... and not the trans acceptance at any age... so long as the parents don't really know... And that is just the tip of it.

Jesus said Matt 18:6 6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it [c]would be better for him to have a [d]heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

But of course these children do not believe in Jesus for their parents dont either.

Say what you will about those who are baby baptized.... We have had a great start in our Godly educations from that point because that is what the Catholics do and also the Presbyterians until we know and understand before our first Holy Communions

I digress.

But these parents s who are keeping their kids from the proper knowledge... they will have a reckoning.... but not soon enough.

Maranatha,
Amen and Amen.

Hebrews 10:37
For yet a little while, and He who shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Imagine if the gay/transgender community were mocked? This was blatantly disrespectful. Maybe the Olympic organizers are the ones that torched the Notre Dame Cathedral..

To add to it...

Social Media Users Point to Revelation 6:8 After Paris Olympics Open Up With Rider on Pale Horse (VIDEO)​

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, during the Olympic Games opening ceremony, a group of provocatively dressed drag queens stood behind a long table, appearing to recreate the Lord’s Supper.

During another part of the opening ceremony, a pale horse raced at full speed with a rider donning an Olympic cape.

The appearance of the pale horse resulted in hundreds of social media users stating that it symbolized the pale horse spoken of in the Book of Revelation in the Bible......continue to article and video.

The Olympics has become increasingly paganistic.

I wonder what the plans are for 2028?

To add to it...

Social Media Users Point to Revelation 6:8 After Paris Olympics Open Up With Rider on Pale Horse (VIDEO)​

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, during the Olympic Games opening ceremony, a group of provocatively dressed drag queens stood behind a long table, appearing to recreate the Lord’s Supper.

During another part of the opening ceremony, a pale horse raced at full speed with a rider donning an Olympic cape.

The appearance of the pale horse resulted in hundreds of social media users stating that it symbolized the pale horse spoken of in the Book of Revelation in the Bible......continue to article and video.
Another friend mentioned that. He saw a lot but not the "Last Supper"

If this was not pointed to the world...I would have said I was sorry we saved their butts in the war.

As it is... wonder what Pope Francis thinks of this one..../

The Olympics has become increasingly paganistic.

I wonder what the plans are for 2028?
I would say it's more Satanic than Paganistic. Paganism is pretty much a broad scope of beliefs that existed in the pre-Christian world. Polytheistic beliefs that held Nature in high regard. These events, such as the Olympics, Superbowls, Grammy's and Oscar's have more of a "religion of the flesh" aura about them. Such as you would find in the Church of Satan. Pagans didn't have a Satan in their vocabulary.

Another friend mentioned that. He saw a lot but not the "Last Supper"

If this was not pointed to the world...I would have said I was sorry we saved their butts in the war.

As it is... wonder what Pope Francis thinks of this one..../
Well, we can't blame France, it's the event coordinators and program directors, and I'm sure there's a global influence behind them, such as Soros, or maybe the Illuminati.

I would also add that the French we saved in WW2 would probably be aghast at what took place now.

Back