• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The bloodless covenant of Jews-only messiah

Ghada

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

The first sign of a false christ, is preaching a christ other than Jesus Christ of the Bible.

We all know that there remain unbelieving Jews, still seeking Jews-only messiahs coming in their own names. They pop up now and then and just go the way of the wind.

However, I have found one that names the name of Jesus Christ as his Jews-only messiah. (Even a Jews-only messiah seeker would call that blasphemy to the messiah they still seek.)

What is interesting is how this one confirms the Jews-only covenant is the same as them all: Not having the blood of the Lamb of God.

But, This particular Jews-only messiah, does say that Gentiles can indeed be redeemed by Jesus Christ. They just aren't allowed into the exclusive membership of 'Jesus' new covenant: It's for 'Jews-only'.

Other than the immediate strangeness of being reconciled to God, without having covenant with God, it creates a real problem for such a covenant: Redemption by Jesus Christ is by washing of His blood:

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

And also, no covenant of the God of Israel, before and after His resurrection, is consecrated without blood:

And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Therefore, if there is such a Jews-only new covenant club, that excludes blood washed Gentiles, then it must also exclude the blood of the new covenant of the Lamb of God.

And voila, we have just another Jews-only messiah and covenant, that rejects and excludes the blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ. Why? To keep out the unwanted and uncircumcised of flesh Gentiles. (Yes, old Jewish self-idolatry, like any other racial supremacy, is still alive and kicking...)

As we know, that in itself is nothing new, since such Jews-only messiah seekers have continued looking for those coming in their own Jewish name, since the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

But preaching a Jews-only gospel and covenant in His name? Now, that's unique.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Since dealing with this stuff, I have come to realize that the first main thing to offend the unbelieving Jews, and set them out to kill Jesus, is in John 6. He as a Jewish messianic rabbi and prophet, first declare openly that flesh and blood lineage is profitless to being acceptable to God in His covenant,

That of course was already shown by Jethro partaking of the Lord's covenant sacrifice with Moses at mount Horeb. As well as Rahab being honored as an example of justification with God along-side Abraham. Not to mention Ruth being the matriarch of David's household.

But for Jew to say it so starkly? Like John Baptist saying God can raise up stones to be children of Abraham? Now, to any real Jew-only covenant seeker, that's just to much blasphemy to handle.

The Jews-only messiah seekers are just another group of race-based religion. And they not only have no blood of the Lamb in their covenant with themselves, they don't even have blood of bulls and goats anymore.

Apparently the only blood of their covenant, is their own.

But then God takes even that specialty away, when He declares in Acts 17, that all men are made of one blood.

Well, at least they have their pride.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
And the "very elect" are the Jews. They are the Chosen, elect, people of God.
The first sign of a false christ, is preaching a christ other than Jesus Christ of the Bible.
We all know that there remain unbelieving Jews, still seeking Jews-only messiahs coming in their own names. They pop up now and then and just go the way of the wind.
However, I have found one that names the name of Jesus Christ as his Jews-only messiah. (Even a Jews-only messiah seeker would call that blasphemy to the messiah they still seek.)
What is interesting is how this one confirms the Jews-only covenant is the same as them all: Not having the blood of the Lamb of God.
But, This particular Jews-only messiah, does say that Gentiles can indeed be redeemed by Jesus Christ. They just aren't allowed into the exclusive membership of 'Jesus' new covenant: It's for 'Jews-only'.

Other than the immediate strangeness of being reconciled to God, without having covenant with God, it creates a real problem for such a covenant: Redemption by Jesus Christ is by washing of His blood:

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

And also, no covenant of the God of Israel, before and after His resurrection, is consecrated without blood:

And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Therefore, if there is such a Jews-only new covenant club, that excludes blood washed Gentiles, then it must also exclude the blood of the new covenant of the Lamb of God.

And voila, we have just another Jews-only messiah and covenant, that rejects and excludes the blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ. Why? To keep out the unwanted and uncircumcised of flesh Gentiles. (Yes, old Jewish self-idolatry, like any other racial supremacy, is still alive and kicking...)

As we know, that in itself is nothing new, since such Jews-only messiah seekers have continued looking for those coming in their own Jewish name, since the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

But preaching a Jews-only gospel and covenant in His name? Now, that's unique.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
This question can be answered in one fell swoop.

Post the Scripture from the Hebrew Scriptures of Law, Psalms, and Prophets of God making a covenant with Gentiles or the seed of Gentiles as unique as the one God made with Abram the Hebrew and his seed in Genesis 17.

But let me save you the time and tell you that in the Hebrew Scriptures of the Law, Psalms, and Prophets there is no passage of Scripture as unique as the one God made with a Hebrew and his descendants, a people to be known as the children of Jacob/Israel, a people later to be known simply as "Jews."

So, if the is no Scripture of God making a covenant as unique as the one God made with a people to be known as Jews" then the only conclusion that can be reached is that the covenants God made with Abram the Hebrew (Gen. 14:13), and with the children of Israel after He delivered this people out of the bondage of Egypt in keeping with the Abrahamic Covenant, and the New Covenant specifically stating God making with the House of Israel (northern kingdom of ten tribes of Jacob/Israel, and the House of Judah (southern two tribes of the children of Jacob/Israel) as described in Jeremiah 31.

Now, had Israel's Messiah come to do at that time what had prophesied of Him, and that is, defeat the Romans, retake the Promised Land from them, establish His kingdom, and rule the Gentile nations with a rod of iron (not a shepherd's staff), then there would be no epistles of Saul or Peter, James, or John. There would be no 'book' of Revelations. There may be four gospels but instead of being written for the purpose so that Israel would recognize their Redeemer, Messiah, Savior, and King, it would be written using terminology unequivocally stating Yeshua bar Yosef as Israel's prophesied King and Messiah coming and establishing His rule in Israel and over the nations.

But for God's own purposes Israel's Messiah did not come at the time He did as Isaiah's Conquering King, but instead as a Suffering Servant to lay the groundwork for His future reign and to begin the regathering of His people from the four corners of the world back to the land promised to Abraham in Genesis 17. Yeshua bar Yosef's coming was for one of many reasons but one stands out that is directly tied to the purpose of His existence, and that purpose is established in the Name the angel Gabriel instructed his stepfather, Joseph to name Him:

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mt 1:19–21.

"His people" as Scripture declares in Deuteronomy 18:15 would be the people He would be born from, that is, the children of Jacob/Israel.

15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
Dt 18:15.

and

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Dt 18:18.

Again, if Israel's Messiah had come to sit on David's throne as prophesied in the Hebrew Scriptures there would be no "New Testament" writings of Saul, Peter, James, John, Jude, etc., there may not even be apostles. Messiah would have brought all the "Old Testament" saints alive and may have established the twelve sons of Jacob in His Royal Court with David as His top general.

God Himself is the One who has established a Jews-only covenant with Abram the Hebrew and his seed, for there is no other covenant in existence by which God has revealed His plan to redeem a people to Himself, a people He is betrothed to, a people that He calls His Bride and Church: the Hebrew people also known as the children of Jacob/Israel, also known as the Jews.
Israel is God's Bride. He is betrothed to her. She is the apple of His eye. And at the Marriage Supper Israel will be there through covenant, Gentiles will be there by invitation. Matthew 22.
Salvation - and all its parts - is of the Jews.

Now, had Israel's Messiah come to do at that time what had prophesied of Him,
He did come to do what was prophesied of Him, and His own did do to Him what was prophesied of them.

and that is, defeat the Romans,
Which is what they wanted instead.

Salvation - and all its parts - is of the Jews.
Just let someone talk long enough, and they'll finally dig their own ditch.

You begin with rejecting the new covenant of Jesus Christ for yourself, and now you have no salvation either: both are only for Jews.

So, both your covenant for Jews-only and your salvation-only for Gentiles, are just doctrinal twaddle.

You're an unrepented sinner with neither covenant nor salvation. You just like believing you are inwardly pure, while outwardly unrighteous.

New age claims no salvation nor covenant is needed to be divine within: They just are. Because they believe it and say so.

You can call yourself Christian too, because new agers accept all professed religions. As you like to say, they gladly open their divine eyes to you too.

He did come to do what was prophesied of Him, and His own did do to Him what was prophesied of them.
That's right. But God has the prerogative to do it any way He wants.
Which is what they wanted instead.
And they will get it, but in God's time, not their.
Jesus, King of the Jews! (not Gentiles.)
Just let someone talk long enough, and they'll finally dig their own ditch.
Nah. I'd use a shovel. And I can use it to shovel...
You begin with rejecting the new covenant of Jesus Christ for yourself, and now you have no salvation either: both are only for Jews.
You don't know how to read, and you have an understanding defect.
I don't reject the New Covenant. It's right there in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and it is a New Covenant between God and the House of Israel proper.
And I have salvation. I just don't have it as the Jews do which is through covenant. I have it without a covenant. I've said it many times with regard to Gentiles being born-again. Learn to read.
So, both your covenant for Jews-only and your salvation-only for Gentiles, are just doctrinal twaddle.
Learn to read.
You're an unrepented sinner with neither covenant nor salvation. You just like believing you are inwardly pure, while outwardly unrighteous.
You know nothing about me and thus your judgment sucks air.
I never said I was "inwardly pure." Learn to read.
New age claims no salvation nor covenant is needed to be divine within: They just are. Because they believe it and say so.
I don't care about new age. I'm a bible-believing born-again Biblical Christian. That's the ONLY KIND there is in existence. If your Christianity is not biblical, then it is NOT Christianity. If the shoe fits wear it.
You can call yourself Christian too, because new agers accept all professed religions. As you like to say, they gladly open their divine eyes to you too.
I don't accept religion. There's only one religion I hold to and that is the religion of the bible. Religiously.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Neither Abel, Enoch, nor Noah were Jews.

The first covenant God made with man, was with Noah and all His descendants.

The new covenant the risen God now makes with man, is with all the descendants of Noah, that repent.

That's right. But God has the prerogative to do it any way He wants.
Your perspective is to do whatever you want.

God has limited His will and deeds to His words of doctrine and prophecy.

You have no such rule in your own life, doctrine, nor beliefs.

You are a great example of independent freewill of gods, to think and choose only what you want to do, whether it is good or evil by the standard of an objective law of God.

And they will get it, but in God's time, not their.
Not their spiritual children. They rejected the Jesus as Christ and Lord because of His righteousness, not because of His power from God.

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

All their spiritual children like yourself, whether Jew or Gentile, still reject Jesus as Lord and Savior because of His command to repent for His righteousness' sake. Coming with great power in the air does not alter that, which the unrepentant Jews made plain already:

And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses? Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

Jesus, King of the Jews! (not Gentiles.)

Certainly not yours. Nor Savior, nor covenant maker.
You don't know how to read, and you have an understanding defect.

You begin with rejecting Jesus' covenant for yourself, and end with rejecting His salvation too.

"Salvation - and all its parts - is of the Jews."

You don't want anything to do with any salvation, blood, and covenant that commands you to repent of sinning, in order to have your sinning washed away and be delivered therefrom.

I don't reject the New Covenant.
For yourself.

And I have salvation.

Your own. Many people on earth have their own salvation.

You reject Jesus Christ's salvation as being for Jews only.
I just don't have it as the Jews do which is through covenant.

The problem with people adding more and more words of their own mind and will, is that sooner or later you end up biting your own tail.

Then you must try to regurgitate it with more and more sophistry.
I've said it many times with regard to Gentiles being born-again.
First time to try and do so. Now that it's necessary to hide the dysfunction of your own salvation doctrine.

You know nothing about me and thus your judgment sucks air
I know all I need to know about you by your own witness.

"I am going to sin later, tomorrow, and most likely the next day, but God sees me as holy, sinless, righteous."

What more to know about you? I don't care about the details proving it. I don't know you personally any more than Adam, which I don't care to.

I only care about the doctrine and gospel you are trying to preach publicly.
I never said I was "inwardly pure." Learn to read.
"I am going to sin later, tomorrow, and most likely the next day, but God sees me as holy, sinless, righteous."

Now, you make your own doctrinal god a liar.

You're biting your own tail off more and more as we speak.

You've talked yourself into such a hole, that the more you try to shovel your stuff, you only sink deeper.

He made a pit, and kept digging it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
I don't care about new age.
If the shoe fits wear it.

I don't accept religion. There's only one religion I hold to
That has no covenant, blood, nor salvation of the risen God of Israel.

Which you say is for Jews only.

:

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The covenant of Jesus Christ is only for His repented believers: Jews inwardly circumcised of His Spirit. Whether by nature Jew or Gentile.

Jesus Christ's Jews are after the Spirit, not after the flesh.

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Neither Abel, Enoch, nor Noah were Jews.
No. The tribe of Judah came much later. But they were in a specific called family in which God ordained they would be.
The first covenant God made with man, was with Noah and all His descendants.
Yes, but it had nothing to do with salvation from sin. It had to do with not flooding the earth again. Duh.
The new covenant the risen God now makes with man, is with all the descendants of Noah, that repent.
The New Covenant is with the House of ISRAEL (or can't you read.)
Hardheaded.

Your perspective is to do whatever you want.

God has limited His will and deeds to His words of doctrine and prophecy.

You have no such rule in your own life, doctrine, nor beliefs.

You are a great example of independent freewill of gods, to think and choose only what you want to do, whether it is good or evil by the standard of an objective law of God.

Not their spiritual children. They rejected the Jesus as Christ and Lord because of His righteousness, not because of His power from God.

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

All their spiritual children like yourself, whether Jew or Gentile, still reject Jesus as Lord and Savior because of His command to repent for His righteousness' sake. Coming with great power in the air does not alter that, which the unrepentant Jews made plain already:

And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses? Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

Certainly not yours. Nor Savior, nor covenant maker.

You begin with rejecting Jesus' covenant for yourself, and end with rejecting His salvation too.

You don't want anything to do with any salvation, blood, and covenant that commands you to repent of sinning, in order to have your sinning washed away and be delivered therefrom.

For yourself.

Your own. Many people on earth have their own salvation.

You reject Jesus Christ's salvation as being for Jews only.

The problem with people adding more and more words of their own mind and will, is that sooner or later you end up biting your own tail.

Then you must try to regurgitate it with more and more sophistry.

First time to try and do so. Now that it's necessary to hide the dysfunction of your own salvation doctrine.

I know all I need to know about you by your own witness.

What more to know about you? I don't care about the details proving it. I don't know you personally any more than Adam, which I don't care to.

I only care about the doctrine and gospel you are trying to preach publicly.

Now, you make your own doctrinal god a liar.

You're biting your own tail off more and more as we speak.

You've talked yourself into such a hole, that the more you try to shovel your stuff, you only sink deeper.

He made a pit, and kept digging it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

If the shoe fits wear it.

That has no covenant, blood, nor salvation of the risen God of Israel.

Which you say is for Jews only.
Do you see that word underneath your name, Junior?
It fits.

The New Covenant is with the House of ISRAEL (or can't you read.)

Your salvation apart from the Lord's new covenant, is just as bloodless as that of Cain's sacrifice.
Hardheaded.
Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead.

Neither Abel nor I care for you talk of reconciling with your stuff with no blood.

Your salvation apart from the Lord's new covenant, is just as bloodless as that of Cain's sacrifice.

Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead.

Neither Abel nor I care for you talk of reconciling with your stuff with no blood.
You don’t know how to read text.

You don’t know how to read text.
Whatsoever he be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers in Israel, that will offer his oblation for all his vows, and for all his freewill offerings, which they will offer unto the LORD for a burnt offering;

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Strangers have always been made part of God's covenant, if they take hold of His covenant by committing from the heart to the law and way of the Lord.

I knew there must be Scripture of God settling the matter of a natural Jews-only covenant, and in the course of reading we can find it.

The only natural Jews-only covenant, is a covenant made by natural Jews only for themselves. Of by unrepeated self-justifying Gentiles, that are weirdly trying to separate themselves from God's covenant command to repent of all our sins and trespasses.

Whatsoever he be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers in Israel, that will offer his oblation for all his vows, and for all his freewill offerings, which they will offer unto the LORD for a burnt offering;
Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Strangers have always been made part of God's covenant, if they take hold of His covenant by committing from the heart to the law and way of the Lord.
Are you honest with the Scripture? You have misunderstood the above passage and added to the text.

First, there were strangers (sojourners, travelers, visitors) present when God made His Covenant with Abraham, but the Covenant doesn't include them IN the Covenant. It is between God, Abraham, and his seed. Everyone else was excluded.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

God reiterates:

...and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. Gen. 17:13.

Second, the passage you quote does not say 'the stranger is joined to the Covenant,' but the stranger is joined TO THE LORD. Just as today. A Gentile born-again is joined to Christ, not the Covenants, because again, the Covenant is between God, Abraham, and his seed.

Third, "taking hold of the covenant" does not mean being party to, or IN covenant. It reads the individual is the one to choose to follow/obey the covenant prescriptions, but it does not make them as being IN covenant. Those that choose to ally themselves with the God of Israel and are not of Abraham's seed are called proselyte.
So, your reading of the passage you provided is adding to the text something it does not say. IF God wanted to have Gentiles in any of the Hebrew Covenants, He would have said so when the Covenants were made, because once the LORD shut His mouth and sacrifices were made and circumcision was performed the Covenants were for the most part "Closed for business."
So, are you honest with Scripture? Hey! I consider myself Gentile and I am not trying to angle my way into the Hebrew Covenants. I am honest with what Scripture says and what Scripture doesn't say, and it doesn't say Gentiles are included in the Hebrew Covenants. I'd like to have my own plot of land in Israel, but I know there is no passage of Scripture in the Law, Psalms, and the Prophets of God ever making covenant with Gentiles. He even commands and instructs Israel to not make covenants with Gentiles. God is not a hypocrite to tell Israel to not do something and then He turn and does the thing He commanded them not be done. Take note. (and this should clinch it for you)

31 And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee.
32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee. Ex 23:30–33.

So are you honest with Scripture? Can you now finally say the same thing as God or are you going to ignore His Word I brought to your attention and still maintain what you think the Bible says?
I knew there must be Scripture of God settling the matter of a natural Jews-only covenant, and in the course of reading we can find it.
You still haven't found it.
The only natural Jews-only covenant, is a covenant made by natural Jews only for themselves. Of by unrepeated self-justifying Gentiles, that are weirdly trying to separate themselves from God's covenant command to repent of all our sins and trespasses.
Obey God. Receive His Word and let go of the false teaching heresy of the Constantinian Gentile church.

Are you honest with the Scripture? You have misunderstood the above passage and added to the text.
I take God at His words as written.

It is all quoted. The only thing added is repeating what it says in plain English.

And Solomon awoke; and, behold, it was a dream. And he came to Jerusalem, and stood before the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and offered up burnt offerings, and offered peace offerings, and made a feast to all his servants.

Furthermore, we see burnt offerings unto the Lord are only made for His covenant, and becomes the blood of His covenant poured out.

Stranger taking hold of the Lord's covenant is by burnt offerings made unto the Lord. Strangers provided blood of the covenant by burnt offerings unto the Lord.

Last edited:
And the priest shall put some of the blood upon the horns of the altar of sweet incense before the LORD, which is in the tabernacle of the congregation; and shall pour all the blood of the bullock at the bottom of the altar of the burnt offering, which is at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

And so, we have Gentiles in the land of Israel making burnt offerings to the Lord, which is the blood of His covenant shed for remission of sin.

It is accepted by the priest of the Lord and the Lord.

They were Gentile strangers to Israel after the flesh, but not strangers to the covenant and promises of the Lord.

He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.

Strangers were made part of the covenant of circumcision, beginning with the servant in the house of Abraham, that were not born of his flesh and blood.

And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.
And the king commanded all the people, saying, Keep the passover unto the LORD your God, as it is written in the book of this covenant.

Gentiles were circumcised with the children of Israel, and kept the passover of the covenant of the Lord God of Israel.

And so, we have Gentiles being circumcised by covenant, offering burnt offerings with the blood of the covenant, and keeping the passover of the covenant, and keeping the Sabbath of the covenant. The Lord calls it laying hold of His covenant.

They were not accepted as Israelites born after the flesh, but certainly were accepted as covenant people of the Lord.

I take God at His words as written.

It is all quoted. The only thing added is repeating what it says in plain English.

And Solomon awoke; and, behold, it was a dream. And he came to Jerusalem, and stood before the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and offered up burnt offerings, and offered peace offerings, and made a feast to all his servants.

Furthermore, we see burnt offerings unto the Lord are only made for His covenant, and becomes the blood of His covenant poured out.

Stranger taking hold of the Lord's covenant is by burnt offerings made unto the Lord. Strangers provided blood of the covenant by burnt offerings unto the Lord.
These "strangers" were the beginning of "proselytes." Gentile, non-Hebrew proselytes. And although aligned with Israel and "taking hold of the Law" they knew they were not in covenant because the covenant is with Abraham and his seed and Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham or from his loins.
You add to the text of Scripture things that are not there. Gentile propaganda.

As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The new covenant of the Spirit and the word: Sons born of God. Not by birth of natural seed and flesh.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The promised seed Christ comes in the flesh, to declare the new covenant of the Spirit and the word, where the natural seed of flesh is no more profitable to the covenant promised to Abraham.

Last edited:

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:

The elect strangers sprinkled with the blood of the covenant of Jesus Christ.

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

The believers in Jesus Christ and His righteousness with calling and election of God.

Back