• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The attributes of God are ascribed to the Lord Jesus. (The Triunity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit)

Carbon

“The Christian life is a life of non-conformity.”
Reaction score
Faith
Reformed
Country
USA
Marital status
Married
Politics
Conservative
1) The eternity of God: In the beginning was the Word John 1:1.

2) He is the first and the last: “Fear not, I am the first and the last, Revelation 1:17.

3) He is called the firstborn of every creature because He who created all, and upholds all power to command and dispose of all, as the firstborn had the power to command the family or kingdom:
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Col 1:15-17.

4) Jesus Christ is omnipotent: who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. Phil 3:21.
5) He is called by a metonymy the power of God: but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 1 Cor 1:24.
6) He is the Almighty: “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:8.
7) He made all things: All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:3.
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 1 Cor 1:16-17.
He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. John 1:10.

8) He upholds all things: He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, Heb 1:3.

9) Jesus Christ is unchangeable:
like a robe you will roll them up,
like a garment they will be changed.[a]
But you are the same,
and your years will have no end.”
Heb 1:12.

10) He knows all things: He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, “Do you love me?” and he said to him, “Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.” Jesus said to him, “Feed my sheep. John 21:17.

And so much more.

God will not give His glory to another, because He is true, and cannot because He is just,
For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it,
for how should my name be profaned?
My glory I will not give to another.
Isaiah 48:11.
It follows that though Christ be a distinct person, yet he is not a distinct God from his Father, but one and the same God with Him.

If someone cannot be persuaded by the scriptures posted, there is nothing they can be persuaded by.

God will not give His glory to another, because He is true, and cannot because He is just,
It follows that though Christ be a distinct person, yet he is not a distinct God from his Father, but one and the same God with Him.

If someone cannot be persuaded by the scriptures posted, there is nothing they can be persuaded by.
Consider also. Divine honor is given to Jesus. All the angels are commanded to worship him.
And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God's angels worship him.”
Hebrews 1:6.

All true Christians are described by their calling on and believing in the name of Christ, But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, John 1:12.

And aren't all obliged to give the same honor to Christ, which they are required to God the Father, that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. John 5:23.

again,

1) The eternity of God: In the beginning was the Word John 1:1.

2) He is the first and the last: “Fear not, I am the first and the last, Revelation 1:17.

3) He is called the firstborn of every creature because He who created all, and upholds all power to command and dispose of all, as the firstborn had the power to command the family or kingdom:
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Col 1:15-17.

4) Jesus Christ is omnipotent: who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. Phil 3:21.
5) He is called by a metonymy the power of God: but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 1 Cor 1:24.
6) He is the Almighty: “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:8.
7) He made all things: All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:3.
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 1 Cor 1:16-17.
He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. John 1:10.

8) He upholds all things: He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, Heb 1:3.

9) Jesus Christ is unchangeable:
like a robe you will roll them up,
like a garment they will be changed.[a]
But you are the same,
and your years will have no end.”
Heb 1:12.

10) He knows all things: He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, “Do you love me?” and he said to him, “Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.” Jesus said to him, “Feed my sheep. John 21:17.

And so much more.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Is this suppose to mean something?

Is this suppose to mean something?
You guys banned me from posting.

they are deleting everything I post.

I even tried to pm you but would not let me do it.

Back