• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Restoration Salvation

Ghada

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Many times the Lord put away His own people for transgression, and called upon them to repent and return unto Him with a whole heart.

Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.

Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

If God's people transgress against Him, they are put way with the sinners of the world, and dealt with the same for their iniquities.

I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

However, it is not a full end with His rebellious children, but the Lord will wholly restore the children of disobedience to Himself, if they repent to repent:

But thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts.

With the resurrection of Jesus Christ, God calls upon all men everywhere to repent and come unto Him with a whole heart. And it remains the same for His people today, if we transgress against Him:

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

All men are created in the image of God as children from the womb and lightened by Christ. All men have sinned and gone astray from their Creator after the god of this world.

And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

Now, any man repenting of sinning to become newborn of Christ, is a soul created in His image returning to the Lord and God that made us.

With a whole new heart of Christ we are commanded now to sin not, as an obedient child from the womb. But if we do transgress, as with God's longsuffering mercy to His people of old, so today we can repent and return again to be restored unto Himself.

But thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts.

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

The gospel of reconciliation is now for all men everywhere, and His deliverance remains one of restoration, to them that repent and return unto Him again.

God's longsuffering mercy is ready to reconcile and restore the repented soul unto Himself; however, the Lord is not mocked with wilfull temptation to restore forever.

And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Last edited:
Let's not forget it is God who leads a person to repent. Sinners do not do that one their own. Acts 11:18; Romans 2:4; 2 or. 7:10; 2 Tim. 2:25. All the episodes of Israel's restoration were said to have occurred at God's hand, not their own.

Back