• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

On Being Unequally Yoked

The different uses of "world" is not the subject of post #13. There were six Scripture quotes in that post directly disproving your position. Only two contained the word "world". The issue concerning those two would not be a list of the different uses of "world" but how was it used in those passages. You do not say, and you ignore the other quotes completely. So put your money where your mouth is.

Why is it you do not address any of those quotes, or any that anyone gives that show you to be putting forth horrendous (to the cross of Christ) lies? Is it because you really and truly know you are wrong and you simply don't want to be wrong? Is it because you know that the Bible does not support anything you are saying about the "Gentiles", and you aren't about to admit it? Or some other reason why you would know you are wrong but are going to continue anyway?
This is what I believe. I believe Scripture cannot be broken and that Moses recorded in Genesis and Exodus the covenant God made with Abram the Hebrew did not include non-Hebrew Gentiles. That position CLEARLY contradicts what is written in Scripture.

And the Greek word "kosmos" is to be treated carefully because in the passages where it is written are several applications as I provided above. It is the context that determines its definition and use. John 1:29 "world" is in context to the Hebrew/Jewish people since the three Hebrew covenants are between God, Abraham, his seed who are identified as the children of Israel. Salvation that is of the Jews is limited to the Jews. Jesus didn't die for non-Hebrew Gentiles because the animal sacrifices under the Law were NOT to atone the sins of non-Hebrew Gentiles but to and for the children of Israel who are the children of Jacob who was a son of Isaac who was a son of Abraham and the inheritor of the Abraham promises.

Amen whole world not just the Jewish world .God is not a racist .
God is very racists. He loves only ONE race of people on the planet: the Jews.
The Hebrew people through covenant and circumcision are a race of people God ordained to Himself.

The Hebrew people through covenant and circumcision are a race of people God ordained to Himself.
LOL Chosen people not chosen race (color) .

He lovingly commands us to know no man after the dying flesh of mankind . Jesus said his dying flesh it profits for zero, nothing nada ,

Just as he chose Balaam's Ass as a prophet sent as a apostles. That prophecy stopped the madness of the false apostle Balaam

God has no needs but satisfies all his own needs He can send a unbeliever with the gospel just as easily with one that does believe. he gives us His understanding His thoughts

You are the racist, not God. You deny His word over and over again, and to His face. You spend your time on the forum, preaching hate and removing all the glory from God and oddly enough, Israel. You trample on the blood of Jesus to your own detriment. You refuse truth and condemn yourself.

You present Israel, not as a light to the Gentiles, as God proclaims, but as a political and national group of superior people who will rule the world, in unrighteousness. You portray Christ as returning, not to put the final enemy under His feet, sin and death; not to restore all things in creation, but to kill all the Gentiles. You present the very thing that you accuse non-Jewish Christians of believing, that they do not believe.

What is that? And how do you do it?

The majority of post modern Christiandom, and I know I do, view Israel as the very vessel from which the Almighty brought forth their deliverer. They have a fondness for Israel that echoes that of their Father in Christ. They learn from the Law and the Prophets the righteousness, and power, and mercy of God, the one in whose image and likeness they were created, and whom they are to ethnically and morally emulate. They love Jerusalem and Mt. Zion for there God chose to dwell with people, and convenanted with them. And from there He sent forth His Son in the likeness of men to reduce them from the kingdom of darkness and bring them into the kingdom of the Son He loves.

From the Psalms, the Law, and the Prophets, they learn that God is sending this Redeemer to all the nations, and in the NT writings they learn that this Redeemer has come, and redemption has come to them also. And they await with great hope and songs of joy, the arrival of His return to make all things new, the second coming of this Jewish Son to against dwell among them on the earth (Rev 21).

If your blasphemous, hateful, ugly, evil, view were true, the "Gentiles" would indeed hate Israel and their God. There would be no reason to love Israel or God. But God commands all people to love Him with all their heart and mind and strength, and to love their neighbor as themselves.

God as perfect righteousness does not command what is not perfectly righteous. If he commands all men everywhere to love their neighbor as themselves, then He also loves all their neighbors. And to twist that, as the Jews of Jesus' day did, and you have done, by saying their neighbors are only fellow Jews, or their own tribes, or half Jews, is to once again have no clue who God is.

John 1:29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

You see, God's redemption was not dealing with any particular ethnic group, but with the whole world that He created for men to dwell in.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Acts 10:34-35 So Peter
(a Jew) opened his mouth and said: "Truly I understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him. Perhaps it is time you learned what Peter, the Jew, learned. You have no excuse. It s right before your eyes. Stop calling God a liar.

Romans 2:9-11 There will be tribulation an distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. For God shows no partiality.

John 10:24-30 So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly."
" Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not among m sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give the eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand, My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one."
These are the ones who are His people,

16. And I have other sheep not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.

Eph 2:11-16 Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called "the uncircumcision" which is made in the flesh by hands----remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the Commonwealth of Israel and strangers of the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility.

Can you see how ungodly and unscriptual your claims are? Can you see how they decimate and deny the work of Christ on the cross? Can you see how you call God and His Christ raciest, and salvation ethnically based in the very face of His declaring He is not and it is not?
Tell me what you say those scriptures mean. You have avoided it far too long.

You are the racist, not God. You deny His word over and over again, and to His face. You spend your time on the forum, preaching hate and removing all the glory from God and oddly enough, Israel. You trample on the blood of Jesus to your own detriment. You refuse truth and condemn yourself.
God called Abram the Hebrew and made covenant with him in which God would multiply the Hebrew people in the earth. God chose the Hebrew race ABOVE all other people in the earth. God's chosen people are the Jews. God chose ONE RACE over all the other peoples in the earth and signified it with circumcision.

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.

All the above result in salvation is of the Jews.

NONE of the above were ever, ever, ever, given to non-Hebrew Gentiles.
NONE.
This is what makes Him King of the Jews, not king of the non-Hebrew Gentiles.
You present Israel, not as a light to the Gentiles, as God proclaims,
No, not yet. They are not a light because the Light is Christ and He will one day soon again dwell in His chosen people the Jews.
but as a political and national group of superior people who will rule the world, in unrighteousness. You portray Christ as returning, not to put the final enemy under His feet, sin and death; not to restore all things in creation, but to kill all the Gentiles. You present the very thing that you accuse non-Jewish Christians of believing, that they do not believe.
Christ already put away sin and death through His cross. He did it under the Law to redeem those under the Law as Scripture says. Believe it. Accept it.
What is that? And how do you do it?

The majority of post modern Christiandom, and I know I do, view Israel as the very vessel from which the Almighty brought forth their deliverer. They have a fondness for Israel that echoes that of their Father in Christ. They learn from the Law and the Prophets the righteousness, and power, and mercy of God, the one in whose image and likeness they were created, and whom they are to ethnically and morally emulate. They love Jerusalem and Mt. Zion for there God chose to dwell with people, and convenanted with them. And from there He sent forth His Son in the likeness of men to reduce them from the kingdom of darkness and bring them into the kingdom of the Son He loves.
Who loves Jerusalem? Gentiles? Not a chance.
Gentiles not only hate Jews, but that hate is still growing in extension and intensity.
You're one of them because you refuse to give the Jews what belongs to them. It is not love when you steal from the one you say you love. It's the opposite.
From the Psalms, the Law, and the Prophets, they learn that God is sending this Redeemer to all the nations,
Yes, to all the nations in order to destroy them.

1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh,
And thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
And the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and ethe women ravished;
And half of the city shall go forth into captivity,
Zech. 14:1–2.

World war is coming and every non-Hebrew Gentile - including Gentile Christians - will join that hatred and fight against Israel. You're Gentile. Scripture says God will gather ALL Gentile nations against Israel His Beloved apple of His eye. And in the end, He will destroy them all (Rev. 19.)
and in the NT writings they learn that this Redeemer has come, and redemption has come to them also. And they await with great hope and songs of joy, the arrival of His return to make all things new, the second coming of this Jewish Son to against dwell among them on the earth (Rev 21).
You take everything God gave to Israel to steal and keep for yourselves. This is called theft. And God hates it. There are no covenants with non-Hebrew Gentiles. NONE.
If your blasphemous, hateful, ugly, evil, view were true, the "Gentiles" would indeed hate Israel and their God. There would be no reason to love Israel or God. But God commands all people to love Him with all their heart and mind and strength, and to love their neighbor as themselves.
More theft. The command on love was given to the children of Israel in Leviticus 19.
Now you use it as though that command was given to Gentiles and it wasn't. Stop stealing what isn't yours.
God as perfect righteousness does not command what is not perfectly righteous. If he commands all men everywhere to love their neighbor as themselves, then He also loves all their neighbors. And to twist that, as the Jews of Jesus' day did, and you have done, by saying their neighbors are only fellow Jews, or their own tribes, or half Jews, is to once again have no clue who God is.
No, God gave the command on love to the twelve tribes gathered and residing around the Tabernacle in the desert at the time of Moses. Those commands were NEVER given to Gentiles. It was given to the children of Israel.

Tell me what you say those scriptures mean. You have avoided it far too long.
The Word of God was given to the Hebrew people.
Not even God gives that which is holy (His Love) to dogs (non-covenant, non-Hebrew Gentiles), nor does He cast His pearls (His Word) to swine.

The Word of God was given to the Hebrew people.
Not even God gives that which is holy (His Love) to dogs (non-covenant, non-Hebrew Gentiles), nor does He cast His pearls (His Word) to swine.
Titus 3:9-11 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law,for they are unprofitable and worthless.

Titus 1:10-14 For there are many who are insubordinate,empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision party. They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach. One of the Cretans, a prophet of their own, said "Cretans are always liars, evil beasts,lazy gluttons. This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, not devoting themselves to Jewish myths and the commands of people who turn away from the truth.

Titus was a Gentile who Paul put in charge of overseeing their ministry work on Crete.

My Closing Statement

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and all that is in it.

Verses of Jesus as Creator: (John 1:3; Col 1:16-20; 1 Cor 8:6; John 1:10; Heb 1:1-2)

Before anything was created the Father had a covenant of redemption with the Son. (Titus 1:1-3; 2 Tim 1:9; 1 Peter 1:20; Rev 17:8; Eph 1:4)

This covenant was stated by God within the historical context of Gen 3:15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall crush your head, and you shall bruise his heel.

What follows throughout the OT is the actions of God through various means in a historical context (God acting in our history to bring about redemption of a fallen people and the restoration of Christ's creation.) God is doing all of it for His Son, to give Him an inheritance of those He redeems, taking them out of sinful Adam, and through faith (as works will never redeem anyone for man is sinful) placing them in Christ and His perfect righteousness. (Col 1:16 For by Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities---all things were created through Him and for Him.19-20 For in Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven. making peace by the blood of His cross.

No one knows God unless He reveals Himself to mankind. And He did this all along the road of redemption, though He does not always give us the details about when or how He did this. Such as with Able, Seth, Noah, Abraham. But every step of the way, those who He does reveal Himself to are elected by Him, for His purposes, and as in the ones listed above, it is the promised offspring of Gen 3, that is being preserved, even in Isaac, Jacob, and Judah.

The whole world lay in the darkness of sin, even though His existence was made known in the creation itself. (Romans 1:18-32) Men fought wars and made nations, raging despots of self rule, all worshiping many gods. But God made a nation of His own, to be witness of Himself as the one true and living God who acts in the history of men. He did this as part and parcel of His covenant of redemption with the Son, the promised offspring who would once and for all defeat God's enemy and ours, sin and death. Israel was not a lamp hidden under a bushel. It was a light to the world of idol worshipers and sinners. And it was not a light that shone for only one land mass and one people, but the light of revelation of the One true and living, redeeming God, who turns away none who come to Him in faith.

It was the light that in the fullness of time would bring forth the mighty Redeemer promised in Gen 3, and bring in the New Covenant promised in the Old Covenant with Israel. The True Light who came to dwell with men, and laid down His life to pay for the transgressions of all who the Father was giving Him. John 6: All the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

John 10:14-17 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 29'My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of my hand.

Is 49:6 Indeed He says, "It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, that You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth."

John 1:29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"

Rev 20:14 The death and hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death---the lake of fire. And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the Book of LIfe, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:1-5 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband, And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: "Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain. for the former things have passed away."

6. And He told me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life.

That is who Jesus is, that is what He came to do, that is what He did and will do. It is the fulfillment of the promise made first to the Son, His inheritance for His obedience even unto death on the cross. His creation restored to purity and holiness, and His people of all nations and tribes and tongues, inheriting the promise in Him and for Him.

Last edited:
Yup.

Do you know how and when they became "lost"?

Go ahead. If you know anything on this subject in which to add understanding.
The whole or complete house not a remnant. All Israel is not born again Israel some remained after Jacob the deceiver. . . that represents the lost gentile pagans

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Who do you say are His other sheep? (John 10:16)
How come He wasn't sent for them?
If God's sheep are Israel, then the "other sheep" Jesus refers to in John 10:16 are Samaritans.
They are Abraham's seed and regardless of Jewish animosities against them they are still God's sheep.

If God's sheep are Israel, then the "other sheep" Jesus refers to in John 10:16 are Samaritans.
They are Abraham's seed and regardless of Jewish animosities against them they are still God's sheep.
That's as good of a guess as anyone else's guess.

Only spiritually circumcised will be saved.

They are called spiritual Jews which all true Jesus' followers who are gentiles too.

God cannot be mocked.

That's as good of a guess as anyone else's guess.
It's not a guess.

God is a God of covenant and Promise Keeping. He made covenant with Abram the Hebrew and with his seed. And any offspring between a Hebrew parent and a non-Hebrew parent produced offspring that still contained Abraham's seed no matter the dilution of their mixed heritage. Jesus' interaction with the Samaritan woman at the well proves half-Jew/half-non-Hebrew Gentiles are still Abraham's seed and inheritors of God's Promise.
It's not hard to reason out. The Scripture is there and proves it.

God is not a serial Racist.

Out of one gentile man Adam he made all of mankind

Acts 17:25-26 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Eternal God can put his living word in the mouth of a ass used in ceremonial laws to represent one that does not believe . The Ass must be redeemed by a lamb (the gospel ) it stopped the madness of Balaam the false prophet

Numbers 22:28
And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Exodus 13:13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the .

Exodus 34:20 But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty.

Only spiritually circumcised will be saved.

They are called spiritual Jews which all true Jesus' followers who are gentiles too.

God cannot be mocked.
When God made covenant with Abram the Hebrew it wasn't a spiritual promise but a literal covenant.

The land Promised by God is not a spiritual land but is described in Genesis containing actual, literal borders.

"Gentiles" mentioned in the New Covenant writings are mixed heritage of Jew-Gentile heritage. They still are the seed of Abraham and inheritors of the Promise. God made no covenant with any non-Hebrew Gentiles. The animal sacrifices were made to atone for the sins of the children of Israel alone. Jesus' sacrifice in keeping with the Law He came to fulfill was sacrificed by God for the sins of the children of Israel. This is clearly stated in Galatians 4:4-5.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

God is NOT mocked by those that say they love Him but don't do what He commands.

Natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel when the Holy Spirit of Promise delivered three thousand Jews on the Day of Pentecost.

When God made covenant with Abram the Hebrew it wasn't a spiritual promise but a literal covenant.

The land Promised by God is not a spiritual land but is described in Genesis containing actual, literal borders.

"Gentiles" mentioned in the New Covenant writings are mixed heritage of Jew-Gentile heritage. They still are the seed of Abraham and inheritors of the Promise. God made no covenant with any non-Hebrew Gentiles. The animal sacrifices were made to atone for the sins of the children of Israel alone. Jesus' sacrifice in keeping with the Law He came to fulfill was sacrificed by God for the sins of the children of Israel. This is clearly stated in Galatians 4:4-5.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

God is NOT mocked by those that say they love Him but don't do what He commands.

Natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel when the Holy Spirit of Promise delivered three thousand Jews on the Day of Pentecost.
Under the law of the color of ones flesh? Its all pink inside.

Back