• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Nature Photos

I love Led Zeppelin! Got every album as soon as it came out. Saw them three time in concert when I lived in California. Super concerts!
"Robert Plant and Jimmy Page of LED ZEPPELIN both claim that they don’t know who wrote their occultic song Stairway to Heaven. Plant testified: “Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding the paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. – I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat” (Robert Plant, quoted by Stephen Davis, Hammer of the Gods, p. 164)."

Red sky in the morning - sailor's warning.

DSCF0872-rsz.jpg

Summer grass and sparkling water (taken this afternoon).
I've got some rhododendrons blooming purple and white underneath a cherry tree, with a few bright red tulips still in bloom on one side. If you'd like to fly over and take a few pics you're welcome to do so. When you're done there's plenty of yardwork to be done ;). Help yourself. Meals and fellowship provided for free 😁.

"Robert Plant and Jimmy Page of LED ZEPPELIN both claim that they don’t know who wrote their occultic song Stairway to Heaven. Plant testified: “Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding the paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. – I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat” (Robert Plant, quoted by Stephen Davis, Hammer of the Gods, p. 164)."

Well remember the other name for what is now known as heavy metal was back in the sixties and seventies called acid rock. ;) For a reason. And just to be clear, that was a long time before I was drawn to Christ.

I've got some rhododendrons blooming purple and white underneath a cherry tree, with a few bright red tulips still in bloom on one side. If you'd like to fly over and take a few pics you're welcome to do so. When you're done there's plenty of yardwork to be done ;). Help yourself. Meals and fellowship provided for free 😁.
LOL!

A few cherry tree or tulip pics from you would suffice (as long as they're in focus).

Well remember the other name for what is now known as heavy metal was back in the sixties and seventies called acid rock. ;) For a reason. And just to be clear, that was a long time before I was drawn to Christ.
If it was before being drawn to Christ, then that's different, of course. It was just that you said that you love them (present tense), not that you loved them (a typo?).

If it was before being drawn to Christ, then that's different, of course. It was just that you said that you love them (present tense), not that you loved them (a typo?).
I did say that.I still like them, though I seldom listen to them anymore. I like the music and the genius of the music----what to put where, not the sentiments. I used to name my dogs Zeppelin song titles. Had an Afghan hound named Ocean, a Great Dane named Black Dog, a German Shepherd, named No Quarter. The before. The after was Rottweilers, Saran of Canaan, Israel vonTanker, Masha, Davida, Baruch Avigdor. Golden ret./Newfi mix, Isaac. Airedale, Mercy. And now a Dutch Shepherd, Boaz.

Talk about a heart change! My heart has always been closely entwined with my dogs.

I did say that.I still like them, though I seldom listen to them anymore. I like the music and the genius of the music----what to put where, not the sentiments. I used to name my dogs Zeppelin song titles. Had an Afghan hound named Ocean, a Great Dane named Black Dog, a German Shepherd, named No Quarter. The before. The after was Rottweilers, Saran of Canaan, Israel vonTanker, Masha, Davida, Baruch Avigdor. Golden ret./Newfi mix, Isaac. Airedale, Mercy. And now a Dutch Shepherd, Boaz.

Talk about a heart change! My heart has always been closely entwined with my dogs.
The dog names definitely show a move in the right direction. (y)

LOL!

A few cherry tree or tulip pics from you would suffice (as long as they're in focus).
It's funny because I went out to mow the lawn shortly after that post and petals from the cherry tree covered the lawn in fading pink! a guy from one of the neighbor's lawn service came over and asked me if I wanted them raked up! That's the crazy things about the cherry blossoms, they're full and beautiful but short-lived and "poof!" they're gone in a near-instant 😢. I might post a copy of the rhodies, though. They're still beautiful. Just have to figure how to get a pic from my phone into the board (you know, Luddites are sometimes challenged that way ;)).

Back