• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Mystery of the most holy trinity!

Which does not negate that Jesus is worshiped as being God.
Being God's what . . . . Son ?

Any man that does his will are sons of God (Christians) Just as our brother in the lord Jesus declared Call no man on earth Holy Father>

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Jesus was never worshipped as God.

Acts 13:2
While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of leitourgeō which proves He is worshiped as being God.

Last edited:
Jesus was never worshipped as God.

Revelation 22:3
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His slaves shall serve Him.

The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of latreuō which demonstrates He is worshiped as being God.

Acts 13:2
While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of leitourgeō which proves He is worshiped as being God.
Nothing about Jesus being worshipped as God there. Ministering has nothing to do with worship.

Ministering has nothing to do with worship.

The above is absurd.

2 Chronicles 13:10
But as for us, the LORD is our God, and we have not forsaken Him; and the sons of Aaron are ministering to the LORD as priests, and the Levites attend to their work.

Since Christians are priests of Christ (Revelation 20:6) they would be expected to minister to Christ the Lord.

Revelation 22:3
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His slaves shall serve Him.

The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of latreuō which demonstrates He is worshiped as being God.
Nothing about being worshipped as God there either. Serving someone doesn't mean you're worshipping them. You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find any sort of connection no matter how far removed from the source it is.

The above is absurd.

2 Chronicles 13:10
But as for us, the LORD is our God, and we have not forsaken Him; and the sons of Aaron are ministering to the LORD as priests, and the Levites attend to their work.

Since Christians are priests of Christ (Revelation 20:6) they would be expected to minister to Christ the Lord.
Nonense.

God made His angels to worship humans?

Hebrews 1
14Are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Nothing about being worshipped as God there either.

Since latreuō is due unto God alone (Luke 4:8) and Jesus is the proper recipienrt of latreuō (Revelation 22:3) demonstrates Jesus is God.

Simple.

Nonense.

God made His angels to worship humans?

Hebrews 1
14Are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Different Greek word.

Doesn't apply.

Simple.

Since latreuō is due unto God alone (Luke 4:8) and Jesus is the proper recipienrt of latreuō (Revelation 22:3) demonstrates Jesus is God.

Simple.
Different Greek word.

Doesn't apply.

Simple.
Jesus rejected worship as God. In Revelation 22, Jesus is speaking as God's messenger and rejected being worshipped, but instead deffered worship to God. That means Jesus isn't God.

Revelation 22
8And I, John, am he who is seeing these things and hearing, and when I heard and beheld, I fell down to worship before the feet of the messenger who is showing me these things; 9and he says to me, “Behold—No! For I am your fellow servant, and of your brothers the prophets, and of those keeping the words of this scroll; worship God.”

10And He says to me, “You may not seal the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11The one being unrighteous—let him be unrighteous still; and the filthy—let him be filthy still; and the righteous—let him do righteousness still; and the holy—let him be holy still.

12Behold, I come quickly, and My reward with Me, to render to each as his work will be; 13I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and End—the First and the Last.

Total dodge of Revelation 22:3 in which Jesus did not reject the worship due unto God "alone" (Luke 4:8).

Try again.
We went over this with Jesus' prescription of prayer being only to the Father in Matt 6:69. You rejected it.

Matt 6​
6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.​
9So then, this is how you should pray:
‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be Your name.​

On the matter of worship, Jesus once again prescribed it to his God and Father. You also seem to reject this:
John 4​
23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. 24God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”
Your verses don't support your conclusions and are contradicted by the Word of God.

Jesus loves Revelation 22:3.
Jesus loves this verse. The lamb isn't the Lord God Almighty.

Revelation 21
22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Back