• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Mystery of the most holy trinity!

Eternal as in devine?

Not according to your sacred law of dying mankind it informs the dying church is Divine

80 "Sacred Tradition (of dying mankind) and Sacred Scripture (living God) , then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out from the same .. divine well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal."

Whose same goal ?Peter, Mary or almighty devine God ? Which one good sacred teaching master today? The legion?
2 thes 2:15

The authority sola scriptura??? or does the oral traditions of dying mankind rise up above all things writen in the law and prophets?

which one good teaching master as our unseen Lord ? I heard it through the dying fathers grape vine? Or the living word that dwells in all born again from above .

God is supernatural without nature a beginning without end of spirit life He has no mother or father without genealogy or descent .The Son of man has a nature and is subject to salvation .

Eternal God is not temporal dying man. Rather than eternal Spirit as the one Father of all spirits the breath of His life
Sola scriptura is impossible

Scripture is part of tradition
2 thes 2:15

John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glorywhich I had with thee before the world was.

Only God existed before the world!

Phil 2: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

How can a mere man be equal with God?
Debantked over and over:

Mark 12:28-30 New International Version (NIV)
The Greatest Commandment
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

there is no trinity there.

Mark 13:32 (New International Version)
32"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

John 8:28-29 (New International Version)
28So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. 29The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him."

John 10:29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 13:16
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

John 17
1After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

1 John 5:9 (King James Version)
9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

Acts 4:30 (New International Version)
30Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus."

Jesus is His Father's Servant

John 20:17
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, "I a returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.""

Revelation 20
1And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge.

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glorywhich I had with thee before the world was.

Phil 2: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

here is more:

Isaiah 40:25-26 (New International Version)

25 "To whom will you compare me?
Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One.

26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens:
Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one,
and calls them each by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
not one of them is missing.

Luke 18:19 (New International Version)

19"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.

YHWH is source of salvation:

24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, 25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. (Jude 1: 24-25)

Reply to 403 show how it’s debunked?

Don’t just dismiss what you can’t answer!

No hurry!

there is no trinity there.

There is no trinity of Gods only of persons

The father is God
The son of God
The spirit is God

The father is a Lord
The son is Lord
The spirit is Lord

But there are not three God’s or three Lord’s but only one Lord God in three persons

here is more:

Isaiah 40:25-26 (New International Version)

25 "To whom will you compare me?
Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One.

26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens:
Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one,
and calls them each by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
not one of them is missing.

Luke 18:19 (New International Version)

19"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.

YHWH is source of salvation:

24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, 25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. (Jude 1: 24-25)
Christ is the savior Lk 2:10 therefore God!

The rest refer to His human nature

The true church had always taught the trinity with authority binding Matt 16:19 & 18:18 all Christians to believe the truth of the divinity of Christ no Christian can refuse to believe and remain a Christian!

It’s the the verses you ignore that bothers me!

How can a mere man be the light or the life?

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him isno darkness at all.

Gen 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Jn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Go ahead wiggle!

It’s the the verses you ignore that bothers me!
It bothers you becasue you are ignorant of Jesus' word and the rest of the Bible.

so sad.

What you guys are doing is accepting blindly what your corrupt trin churches are giving you.

All your reading is accepting traditional triune god without the meaning of God and Jesus' word.

Your god is your triune god worshipping churches, not the God of Jesus.

Last edited:
It bothers you becasue you are ignorant of Jesus' word and the rest of the Bible.

so sad.

What you guys are doing is accepting blindly what your corrupt trin churches are giving you.

All your reading is accepting traditional triune god without the meaning of God and Jesus' word.

Your god is your triune god worshipping churches, not the God of Jesus.
Did Christ establish the one true church?

The Father is the Only True God. This means Jesus isn't God.

John 17
3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

What does this have to do with Jesus' Father being His God?
We’ll
Get there

Trust me I’m not your enemy
We’re seeking biblical understanding

All Christians are to be of one mind, one heart, one spirit:

Acts 2:46
Romans 12:16
Romans 15:6
2 cor 13:11
Eph 4:1
Phil 1:27
Phil 2:2
1 Peter 3:8

Philippians 1:27
Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

I don't trust your interpretation.

You don't even trust His word even though you claim Jesus is your Lord.
Ok I’ll write it for you and then you can tell me why don’t agree
Give me some time

Ok I’ll write it for you and then you can tell me why don’t agree
Give me some time
I don't trust anyone who disrespects Jesus' word and claims to be Jesus is His Lord.

Back