• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Me, stealing

P

PLAVIOUS

My grandfather told me character is like pregnancy. Nomatter how you hide it, it will be reveal months later.
I want to introduce myself again. Since I came in here, I have been reluctant to post because if other Christian Forums I have been to, I was banned. Christians believe i an out to rubbed them of their hard earned. I am saying this because I really need your prayer. Recently, I am just from stealing. Each night, I go out to steal. I don't steal money, I don't steal clothes, I don't steal jewelries. I steal food. I am a Biochemist and the crisis in my country will not permit me to work. I have to eat to survive hoping that tomorrow will be a better atmosphere to work but when I find an opportunity, I work. It has been 7 years today that life has been miserable.

In another forum, I was banned because I pleaded to be able to start a small lucrative activity if someone could help. I asked that if a member is interested, he or she can contact his/her local embassy for me to present myself and be monitored is Afraid it is a scam.

I love God but the idea of steal every night is tormenting me. Sometimes, I do horrible thing just for food.

Below is Irish potato I sneak and stole somewhere. I did even have water to wash it. I had to cook it like that.

Pray for me

Attachments

• 20230805_221619.jpg
    20230805_221619.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
My grandfather told me character is like pregnancy. Nomatter how you hide it, it will be reveal months later.
I want to introduce myself again. Since I came in here, I have been reluctant to post because if other Christian Forums I have been to, I was banned. Christians believe i an out to rubbed them of their hard earned. I am saying this because I really need your prayer. Recently, I am just from stealing. Each night, I go out to steal. I don't steal money, I don't steal clothes, I don't steal jewelries. I steal food. I am a Biochemist and the crisis in my country will not permit me to work. I have to eat to survive hoping that tomorrow will be a better atmosphere to work but when I find an opportunity, I work. It has been 7 years today that life has been miserable.
Welcome to CCAM. Only ask religious questions, and never beg. You don't want to be blocked? Here's your chance, ask away. Otherwise you will be blocked here for begging...

God bless you...

Last edited:

In another forum, I was banned because I pleaded to be able to start a small lucrative activity if someone could help. I asked that if a member is interested, he or she can contact his/her local embassy for me to present myself and be monitored is Afraid it is a scam.

I love God but the idea of steal every night is tormenting me. Sometimes, I do horrible thing just for food.

Below is Irish potato I sneak and stole somewhere. I did even have water to wash it. I had to cook it like that.

Pray for me
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your situation. I will pray that things improve for you.

Back