• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Mark

Hi I would offer mankind cannot forgive the eternal wage of sin. Only one that is Eternal could . Temporal dying mankind has no power. either to raise the dead or rebuke the spirit of lies They have no power of faith,as Christ's labor of Love

In that way Jesus the son of man when suffering said to the father yoked him. Not as I will (no power) in dying mankind, but as you the one with the powerful faith as a labor of love as He wills . It strengthened the Son of man, Jesus who was sent to represent the unseen Holy Father.

The dynamic dual finished the promised three days and nights demonstration of one Holy God not seen

We look to the unseen eternal things of faith (God's understanding) not as if his kingdom comes by observing the temporal as shadow As informed in 2 Corinthians 4:18

Mankind cannot forgive the sins of another. He cannot even forgive his own daily.This day our daily bread in a hope he has forgiven us

In that way what he loosens or inspires from heaven. His ..Thy will be bound on earth having been first loosed from heaven . The temporal corrupted earth a shadow of the eternal . They can be performed as a sign or demonstration to the unbelieving world but there are never the authority. No man save another of a earnal dept.

Mathew18:18`Verily I say to you, Whatever things ye may bind upon the earth shall be having been bound in the heavens, and whatever things ye may loose on the earth shall be having been loosed in the heavens.

Jhn 20:21, Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
Jhn 20:22, And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
Jhn 20:23, Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Back