• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Marian Dogmas

Ok, good (I think). I hope you are not saying that Jesus Christ was not come in the flesh. That he was God is, to me, obvious. That he was made "for a little while," man, is to me, also obvious.

I'm not sure why you seem to need to add the word, "dying," to the word, "flesh". I don't know if you are including heresy in your Christology, or if you are trying to make some point concerning his divinity.

Your expression of your thoughts is very difficult to understand.
Dying flesh and blood is carrying out the wage of sin the appointment all will make on time.

Dying flesh and blood is carrying out the wage of sin the appointment all will make on time.
Ugh. I'm sorry, I don't even follow this explanation.

We are living in bodies of death the wage of sin. . . the appointment to die once.

While we were yet powerless

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us

Yoked with Christ our Immanuel our daily burdens can be lighter as we rest in his gospel

Of course he did die, but his spirit did not.
I would think by his wounds we are healed .The Father bruised his heal crushing the head of the serpent

The Spirit defines Christian death as dead asleep waiting for the wake up call. Lazarus rise up time to get up and go to work .

John11:11-14 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Jesus wept at their unbelief, no faith that could please God Not understanding the parable

John 11:35-44 Jesus wept. Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go

God kept his body from corrupting to the point of no return four days .Three days for the Son of man Jesus different kind of parable.

Psalm 16:10For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Psalm 49:9That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.

Acts 2:27Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:31He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Acts 13:35Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Dying powerless. . . the skin we live in

The wage of sin. The appointment to die once. In dying one ages and one comes to a end .(dead) Dying mankind

Flesh reckoned as sinful was needed to do what the letter of the law "Death" could not .create new born again life. . .the law of faith .(belief not seen )

A theophany like mechisdek would not work dying flesh was need to put way sin in the flesh (what the eyes see the tekpopopla

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

They claim though she was married to Joseph, she lived a life of perpetual virginity, bearing no children other than the Lord Jesus.
tsk, tsk, Genesis 1:22a (KJV) And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply,
Maybe that's why she declared..
and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. (Luk 1:47)

They claim though she was married to Joseph, she lived a life of perpetual virginity, bearing no children other than the Lord Jesus.
In that way Catholiscim destroys the use of the word virgin .It is used two ways. Like many doctrines Satan would make it all one in the same and destroy the spiritual understanding.

We are living in bodies of death the wage of sin. . . the appointment to die once.

While we were yet powerless

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us

Yoked with Christ our Immanuel our daily burdens can be lighter as we rest in his gospel
Remember that where Paul says "death came to all" is closely followed with "because all sinned". Jesus Christ did not sin.

I'm not going to say that the following is true, but consider it, so that you can see the tiny but significant difference between the humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ and the rest of humanity. It is possible that the sin nature is inherited through the DNA of the male of the species, and not the female.

Remember that where Paul says "death came to all" is closely followed with "because all sinned". Jesus Christ did not sin.

I'm not going to say that the following is true, but consider it, so that you can see the tiny but significant difference between the humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ and the rest of humanity. It is possible that the sin nature is inherited through the DNA of the male of the species, and not the female.
I would think sinful corrupted flesh is corrupted dying flesh .Male, female. Jew and gentile. No difference.

I would think sinful corrupted flesh is corrupted dying flesh .Male, female. Jew and gentile. No difference.
Jesus Christ did not have sinful corrupted flesh. He did not inherit sin. He did not need to be saved from his sins.

Jesus Christ did not have sinful corrupted flesh. He did not inherit sin. He did not need to be saved from his sins.
I think it can be said that His flesh was like any other in that it was subject to damage, pain and physical death as He was born through the womb, BUT He was without sin or otherwise blemished by the sin that came into the world.
He was a perfect sacrifice. God was real thorough in teaching us that through Moses.

Amen. The Son of God cannot sin.
This is pretty interesting. I always wondered what difference does it make just because there was no man involved, a woman is still a sinner and corrupt. This seems like something an RC could develop, with some twisting, into a doctrine which they did. Mary being born sinless etc...
Personally, I just like to think because Jesus is God, he simply is not a sinner. The man, it seems God always used to start a people, like Adam, Abraham, or the Jewish boys circumcised on the eighth day. Moses, etc... In this case, He did not. But God Himself.

Last edited:

This is pretty interesting. I always wondered what difference does it make just because there was no man involved, a woman is still a sinner and corrupt. This seems like something an RC could develop, with some twisting, into a doctrine which they did. Mary being born sinless etc...
Personally, I just like to think because Jesus is God, he simply is not a sinner. The man, it seems God always used to start a people, like Adam, Abraham, or the Jewish boys circumcised on the eighth day. Moses, etc... In this case, He did not.
As I am want to do…I try to keep things simple especially when looking into the mysteries of the Godhead.
:)
We know He is God come in the flesh and we know He was sinless. We also know He was tempted in all the ways we are.
Exactly how this all works? I just dunno.

Personally, I just like to think because Jesus is God, he simply is not a sinner. The man, it seems God always used to start a people, like Adam, Abraham, or the Jewish boys circumcised on the eighth day. Moses, etc... In this case, He did not. But God Himself.
So, if this be the case, How could Jesus possibly be a sinner and have corrupt flesh?

As I am want to do…I try to keep things simple especially when looking into the mysteries of the Godhead.
:)
We know He is God come in the flesh and we know He was sinless. We also know He was tempted in all the ways we are.
Exactly how this all works? I just dunno.
Yes, there surely is a mystery here, a Divine mystery.

Yes, there surely is a mystery here, a Divine mystery.
What I have seen over the years when some folks look beyond what has been revealed, is error and sometimes very serious error.

To be clear, we know from all of scripture that Jesus Christ is fully God and was born through a woman as fully man.
Both have to be so, for Him to have Redeemed His Creation and give Eternal Life to His sons.
Yes. A father produces after its own kind and a woman gives birth to one after her own kind. Father---God. Mother----human Mary.

Back