• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Lutheran Mass Is Still Idolatry

If there was necessity for a reformation; it may very well suggests that the reformers did not do away with all that was Catholicism after all.
Some that serve a law of dying mankind (oral traditions). They did not respond to the first century reformation.

The law of the fathers (oral traditions of dying mankind) was made to no effect according to all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

Having it in respect to the first century reformation the standard for any reformation that restores the order of faith Christ's. Not of the faith coming from the faithless apostles. . . .rather than of God not seen.

The signified tongue of God as parables called a figure.

God in 1 Samuael had turned over the unbelieving Jew who became jealous of the surrounding pagan nation to do that which they should not of (Kings in Israel) the abomination of desolation.

Venerable men, dying mankind in the place of God. Like the Pope the Catholic high priest.

Many dismiss the first century reformation as if nothing did happen. Again, any reformation is a carbon copy of the first century.

Hebrews 9:8-10 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation

1 Corinthians 10: 14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say. 16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. 18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? 19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? 20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. 21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. 22 Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he? 23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

The problem with Lutherans is that Martin Luther did not get rid of all things Catholicism. Lutherans may not believe that communion is for making atonement for sins but they believe Christ's Presence is in the bread and the wine thus keeping them idols still in that regard.
Haters gonna hate

Back