• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

How old is the earth?

Okay, then you tell us what were our spirits made of.
There are things that we simply cannot know because God has not told us. We should be satisfied with this.
Otherwise, we speculate and find something else to argue about. An argument that can have no value or reasonable conclusion other than…we do not know.
Wisdom says to avoid such things.

There are things that we simply cannot know because God has not told us. We should be satisfied with this.
Otherwise, we speculate and find something else to argue about. An argument that can have no value or reasonable conclusion other than…we do not know.
Wisdom says to avoid such things.
Seriously? Our spirits are not made of anything. Our spirits are not physical entities.

Okay, then you tell us what were our spirits made of.
Wisdom says to avoid such things
Seriously? Our spirits are not made of anything. Our spirits are not physical entities.
i did not suggest that either way. That was the point.

And my point was that you should know that the spirit is not a physical entity.
I heard you. No need to push further. You have made your point and did so clearly.

Back