• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Gods name

One of his attributes is Jehovah savoir. Another his name is Jealous. Many immutable attributes make up God . No secret names or spelling .God as Our Holy Father knows what we need before we can .
Relevance?

100% fact of life--Jehovah is the true living God.
Never said otherwise. You've moved the goalposts. This op, according to you is about God's name, not his existence. This op says decries people changing the name of God..... and then the posts supposedly supporting and proving the op changes God's name! It commits the very act for which others are accused. The op accuses those who've purportedly changed God's name of doing so at the behest of Satan!

Normally, practicing that which is reportedly disdained is called hypocrisy. Moving the goalposts does not change that fact. "Jehovah" is not God's name. He's called that, but that is not His name.

Relevance?
Invisible eternal God does no have a name like us needed to tell one face of person from another. Every name of God is simply a immutable attribute. He magnifies the power of his living word as it is written above every attribute. . he himself subject to the living word

His name as atribute is Jealous he owns all things. He will not share his immutable attributes with dying mankind as if he was served by human well as hands and needing something from the clay. . He forms His Holy Spirit in (Christians)

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

No tetragram like WHVH for the name Jealous. A person could start one any way they chose. . GELUS. . JELOS.

The shy is the limit Remember the father lies as king of lying signs to wonder. is still causing mankind to wonder sufferings in what some call Limbo) never coming to faith. Believing God, not seen.

The born again believer have prophecy till the end of time. No need to wonder suffer, marvel, wonder, . . . . . . . marvel. When? Where?

Yes almighty God our one Holy Father . Not the powerless Son of man Jesus, our brother in the Lord.
I think it is more disturbing that Christians would pearl clutch over LORD or God being used in many Bibles while at the same time casting shade on Christ while attempting to tear him from the throne, equating Him with a powerless mortal man. He holds all power in heaven and earth.

I join Thomas in exclaiming, of Chris, "Lord of me, God of me."

I think it is more disturbing that Christians would pearl clutch over LORD or God being used in many Bibles while at the same time casting shade on Christ while attempting to tear him from the throne, equating Him with a powerless mortal man. He holds all power in heaven and earth.

I join Thomas in exclaiming, of Chris, "Lord of me, God of me."
Myself also.

Not dying flesh of me>

Thomas who not not there when through the Son of man Jesus the prophet . The father working in him gave him living words that breathed into the other apostles. . . . eternal born again life

Unbelieving,faithless,powerless Thomas demanded of our invisible God proof.like with the Pharisees with Sadaucesss. Making Jesus into a circus seal. . work a miracle do a trick then when we see it with our own eye . . . . we will then believe as anchor o our new born again soul . not a millisecond sooner

John 20:24-28 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. Then saith he (speaking through the Son of man Jesus) to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and (the loving commandment) be not faithless, but believing .

A confession of faith Christ's Holy Spirit working in the apostle thomas . he gave glory to the unseen Holy father Holy See our vicar Christ

John 20:29-Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. . . . .Jesus (the apostle prophet" saith unto him), Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book . . . .(sola scriptura)

Turning inspiration right side up coning down falling like rain not rising up from Rome Therfore not teaching the eye witness is proof of our invisible Holy Father .

Catholic do the same with the John 21 reference when Peter liar went to town to start another of I heard it through dying fathers grape vine. trying to use it as a approval for trusting the law of dying mankind. I heard it through the legion of fathers grape vine

Jesus said if every time he proved the lie as oral traditions of dying mankind and wrote them down we would need a bigger planet to hold the volumes of lies .

Follow Thomas trust sola scriptur get your finger out of dead flesh and believe the Holy Father ,Holy See, our Holy sacred vicar, Christ .

Which one good teaching master today? Peter or the things of God (sola scriptura) no man can serve two . Can you brother ?

Invisible eternal God does no have a name like us needed to tell one face of person from another. Every name of God is simply a immutable attribute. He magnifies the power of his living word as it is written above every attribute. . he himself subject to the living word

His name as atribute is Jealous he owns all things. He will not share his immutable attributes with dying mankind as if he was served by human well as hands and needing something from the clay. . He forms His Holy Spirit in (Christians)

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

No tetragram like WHVH for the name Jealous. A person could start one any way they chose. . GELUS. . JELOS.

The shy is the limit Remember the father lies as king of lying signs to wonder. is still causing mankind to wonder sufferings in what some call Limbo) never coming to faith. Believing God, not seen.

The born again believer have prophecy till the end of time. No need to wonder suffer, marvel, wonder, . . . . . . . marvel. When? Where?
Tell it to the op. He's the one claiming Satan-driven men changed God's name. That must have been difficult to do since He doesn't have a name.

Never said otherwise. You've moved the goalposts. This op, according to you is about God's name, not his existence. This op says decries people changing the name of God..... and then the posts supposedly supporting and proving the op changes God's name! It commits the very act for which others are accused. The op accuses those who've purportedly changed God's name of doing so at the behest of Satan!

Normally, practicing that which is reportedly disdained is called hypocrisy. Moving the goalposts does not change that fact. "Jehovah" is not God's name. He's called that, but that is not His name.
I know 100% it is Gods name. The whole world will know soon because this system is almost done.

Dream on Fred.

The Watchtower: During the fourth century B.C.E., however, a challenge arose. Alexander the Great wanted all the world’s people to be educated in Greek culture. His conquests confirmed common Greek, or Koine, as the universal language throughout the Middle East. As a result, many Jews grew up never learning to read Hebrew and so were unable to read the Scriptures. Therefore, about 280 B.C.E., a group of Hebrew scholars were gathered to Alexandria, Egypt, to translate the Hebrew Bible into the popular Koine. Their translation came to be known as the Septuagint, Latin for “Seventy,” referring to the approximate number of translators believed involved. It was finished about 150 B.C.E. (Part One—How the Bible Came to Us, August 15, 1997, page 9 - the boldface is mine)

New World Encyclopedia: Modern scholarship holds that the LXX, beginning with the Pentateuch, was written during the third through first centuries B.C.E. (the boldface is mine)

The very first translation of the Hebrew Bible was made into Greek, probably as early as the third century BC. This, the so-called Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Bible into Greek, is traditionally dated to the reign of Ptolemy II Philadelphus of Egypt (285-246 BC). The boldface is mine)

Dream on?
It's time for you wake up!

Last edited:
The Watchtower: During the fourth century B.C.E., however, a challenge arose. Alexander the Great wanted all the world’s people to be educated in Greek culture. His conquests confirmed common Greek, or Koine, as the universal language throughout the Middle East. As a result, many Jews grew up never learning to read Hebrew and so were unable to read the Scriptures. Therefore, about 280 B.C.E., a group of Hebrew scholars were gathered to Alexandria, Egypt, to translate the Hebrew Bible into the popular Koine. Their translation came to be known as the Septuagint, Latin for “Seventy,” referring to the approximate number of translators believed involved. It was finished about 150 B.C.E. (Part One—How the Bible Came to Us, August 15, 1997, page 9 - the boldface is mine)

New World Encyclopedia: Modern scholarship holds that the LXX, beginning with the Pentateuch, was written during the third through first centuries B.C.E. (the boldface is mine)

The very first translation of the Hebrew Bible was made into Greek, probably as early as the third century BC. This, the so-called Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Bible into Greek, is traditionally dated to the reign of Ptolemy II Philadelphus of Egypt (285-246 BC). The boldface is mine)

Dream on?
It's time for you wake up!
As usual, you trying to deceive others. You said Acts and Romans, 2 scriptures out of the Septuagint, but the Septuagint is the Hebrew scriptures not the NT where Acts and Romans are found. sad Fred.

As usual, you trying to deceive others. You said Acts and Romans, 2 scriptures out of the Septuagint

In your delusion I said that.
Reality doesn't agree with it.

, but the Septuagint is the Hebrew scriptures not the NT where Acts and Romans are found. sad Fred.

Wow. You are clueless.

Acts 2:21 in the Greek text is an exact quote from Joel 3:5 in the Septuagint.

Last edited:
Myself also.

Not dying flesh of me>

Thomas who not not there when through the Son of man Jesus the prophet . The father working in him gave him living words that breathed into the other apostles. . . . eternal born again life

Unbelieving,faithless,powerless Thomas demanded of our invisible God proof.like with the Pharisees with Sadaucesss. Making Jesus into a circus seal. . work a miracle do a trick then when we see it with our own eye . . . . we will then believe as anchor o our new born again soul . not a millisecond sooner

John 20:24-28 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. Then saith he (speaking through the Son of man Jesus) to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and (the loving commandment) be not faithless, but believing .

A confession of faith Christ's Holy Spirit working in the apostle thomas . he gave glory to the unseen Holy father Holy See our vicar Christ

John 20:29-Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. . . . .Jesus (the apostle prophet" saith unto him), Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book . . . .(sola scriptura)

Turning inspiration right side up coning down falling like rain not rising up from Rome Therfore not teaching the eye witness is proof of our invisible Holy Father .

Catholic do the same with the John 21 reference when Peter liar went to town to start another of I heard it through dying fathers grape vine. trying to use it as a approval for trusting the law of dying mankind. I heard it through the legion of fathers grape vine

Jesus said if every time he proved the lie as oral traditions of dying mankind and wrote them down we would need a bigger planet to hold the volumes of lies .

Follow Thomas trust sola scriptur get your finger out of dead flesh and believe the Holy Father ,Holy See, our Holy sacred vicar, Christ .

Which one good teaching master today? Peter or the things of God (sola scriptura) no man can serve two . Can you brother ?
I'm sorry, but I can't understand this.

I know 100% it is Gods name. The whole world will know soon because this system is almost done.

Until then. . . no one can enter until the secret word is revealed?

His name Jealous. Why is his name Jealous? I would think obviously He is a Jealous Savior and will not share his glory with dying mankind . . . Saviour another attribute . two working as one, all names as attributes working as one the unity of His eternal Spirit . . as that we must seek first and foremost.

Exodus 34:1For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

I do not think we should profane his Holy name, as Eternal God . he does not have or need a name as we name today . All of the names in the Bible are names God gave to them every name has a certain meaning attached and cannot be changed.

Exodus 20:3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

That above would include oneself he calls us gods as sons of Christ in God (Christians)

John 10:34-35King James Version Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

God with many attributes as names

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Living abiding Word above immutable attributes

No secret words .The mysteries are found in parables as prophecy

Do you put value in the flesh of the Son of man, Jesus . Are the words dying flesh as oral traditions making in hard to understanding or do you not understand phrase "faithless" ?
I don’t understand your English.

God's name is Holy (Isaiah 57:15; Luke 1:49) and Terrifying (Psalm 111:9; phoberos in the LXX; cf. Hebrews 10:31).

Last edited:
Here are facts--God willed his name in his bible in over 7000 places. Why? Because God wants his name in all those places.
Wicked men by satan's will removed Gods name and replaced it with titles, they had no right to do that. It was done to mislead.
In light that Jesus is our example to follow, he clearly shows in the Lords prayer that his Fathers name is the #1 issue to him thus to the followers as well, then the kingdom and his Fathers will.
Thus its true then, the religion one belongs to shows 100% whose will they give support to in the issue of Jesus' Fathers name
Gods will= his name in over 7000 spots
satans will remove Gods name to mislead

Whose will does your religion support on that most important issue?
The sad fact is most religions claiming to be christian condemned the ones who put Gods name back out of Love and respect for Gods will-WHY?
God's name is Yahwah in modern English and the old spelling is Yahuah.

Yahwah in Aramaic means "Life Began."

The Rabbi's changed the Hebrew language so God's name could not be pronounced.

1707699024814.gif

In your delusion I said that.
Reality doesn't agree with it.

Wow. You are clueless.

Acts 2:21 in the Greek text is an exact quote from Joel 3:5 in the Septuagint.
You are mislead--The tetragramoton=YHVH is at Joel in the Hebrew OT.

Back