• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Gods name

Keiw1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Here are facts--God willed his name in his bible in over 7000 places. Why? Because God wants his name in all those places.
Wicked men by satan's will removed Gods name and replaced it with titles, they had no right to do that. It was done to mislead.
In light that Jesus is our example to follow, he clearly shows in the Lords prayer that his Fathers name is the #1 issue to him thus to the followers as well, then the kingdom and his Fathers will.
Thus its true then, the religion one belongs to shows 100% whose will they give support to in the issue of Jesus' Fathers name
Gods will= his name in over 7000 spots
satans will remove Gods name to mislead

Whose will does your religion support on that most important issue?
The sad fact is most religions claiming to be christian condemned the ones who put Gods name back out of Love and respect for Gods will-WHY?

Here are facts--God willed his name in his bible in over 7000 places. Why? Because God wants his name in all those places.
Wicked men by satan's will removed Gods name and replaced it with titles, they had no right to do that. It was done to mislead.
In light that Jesus is our example to follow, he clearly shows in the Lords prayer that his Fathers name is the #1 issue to him thus to the followers as well, then the kingdom and his Fathers will.
Thus its true then, the religion one belongs to shows 100% whose will they give support to in the issue of Jesus' Fathers name
Gods will= his name in over 7000 spots
satans will remove Gods name to mislead

The sad fact is most religions claiming to be christian condemned the ones who put Gods name back out of Love and respect for Gods will-WHY?
What is God's name?

Wicked men by satan's will removed Gods name and replaced it with titles

Where in the New Testament did this happen?

What is God's name?

I would offer. .

God does not have a name like us. Billy Bob, Sue Ann, Myrtle Mc Gee etc in order to tell the difference .God is neither male nor female, Jew nor gentile .

He is not in competition with the gods of this world false apostles, false prophecy dying mankind .

All the names are of God are immutable attributes to include Yahweh however it is written Tetragram or no Tetragram .

"Almighty God who has become our Savior". He magnifies sola scriptura His living word above all his attributes and He is subject to them

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

No secret names or hand shakes to get into club fellowship.

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.. . . . . (attributes)

He calls us little faith. . . . . . . Christ being the storeroom . Jehovah's barn is alway full called the golden measure.

Where in the New Testament did this happen?
Over 200 spots where the OT is quoted in the NT and the name belongs in the OT thus would carry over to the NT. Its why the divine name kjv( 2015) put Gods name back in all the spots that it belongs. First done by the New world translation, but condemned by the religions using the altered translations in support of satans will over Gods will. Its sad.

I would think the kind of religion he puts his stamp of approval on

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

All of mankind was fatherless no Holy Father our adopting Father. . . . . Christ in us . All as widows not married to Christ as his Bride

The household of faith the unseen things of God . the hardest commandment love your neighbor as oneself Just as Christ our Father loves us

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Over 200 spots where the OT is quoted in the NT and the name belongs in the OT thus would carry over to the NT. Its why the divine name kjv( 2015) put Gods name back in all the spots that it belongs. First done by the New world translation, but condemned by the religions using the altered translations in support of satans will over Gods will. Its sad.

That doesn't answer where in the New Testament.

Be specific.
Try again.

Yes an not one of the names as immutable attributes rise above the power of His living word . Christ himself is subject to his living abiding word If not then we could not trust his promises .

No secret name or handshake in order to enter fellowship with our Holy Father I would say just call Him God the name that fulfils all of his immutable attributes

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. . . .(Immutable attributes)

Even a atheist in time of deadly trouble knows his Name . Oh my God, no. . . . . .!!!!

Based on Leviticus 24:11 God's Name is:

The Name

Based on Leviticus 24:11 God's Name is:

The Name
God almighty . . . His attribute Almighty God who has become the savior of all the nations of the world.

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Just call him God . . no legion of gods in the likeness of dying mankind (patron saints) before him.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

God almighty . . . His attribute Almighty God who has become the savior of all the nations of the world.

Just call him God . . no legion of gods in the likeness of dying mankind (patron saints) before him.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

It's worth noting that the Name is used in reference to Jesus (Acts 5:41; James 2:7; 3 John 7) which demonstrates He is the Almighty.

It's worth noting that the Name is used in reference to Jesus (Acts 5:41; James 2:7; 3 John 7) which demonstrates He is the Almighty.
Yes almighty God our one Holy Father . Not the powerless Son of man Jesus, our brother in the Lord.

I would think the kind of religion he puts his stamp of approval on

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

All of mankind was fatherless no Holy Father our adopting Father. . . . . Christ in us . All as widows not married to Christ as his Bride

The household of faith the unseen things of God . the hardest commandment love your neighbor as oneself Just as Christ our Father loves us

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
That is apart of being accepted, But this is the full acceptance=Matt 7:21--Those living todothe will of my Father in heaven get to enter the kingdom. That will = Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God)= 1540 pages of utterances.

That doesn't answer where in the New Testament.

Be specific.
Try again.
Joel 2:21-22 in OT = Those who call on the name-YHVH(Jehovah)will be saved
Quoted 2 x in NT- Acts 2:21-Romans 10:13--The name belongs at both NT spots---But in the altered translations-LORD is at Joel by satans will, thus Lord is at both NT spots. And since all know Jesus is Lord, they think his name is the name to be called on but they will find out its 100% error, they are being mislead by using altered translations.

Yes almighty God our one Holy Father . Not the powerless Son of man Jesus, our brother in the Lord.
Psalm 110:1 proves 100% Jesus is not YHVH(Jehovah) -- The utterance of YHVH(Jehovah) to my Lord(Jesus)-- quoted in NT at Matt 22:44

Back