• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Evidence UFOs exist

The world is being prepared by Satan for Revelations 9

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddonand in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

You may want to calm you jets on UFO's after you hear what I say.

I know a lot of about one bird that was widely reported as a UFO.

When I was in the USAF, we all were shown a video, on what this bird was capable of, and after this video, and Officer got up and told us it was just a conventional aircraft, but "to tell people who saw it land, you don't know what they are talking about, there is no such aircraft as far as we know it. It was an experimental top secret aircraft, and if they wanted to believe it was a UFO, let them believe it, because that is the perfect cover story for that top secret aircraft." That was in 1971. Now how much more advanced are our top secret aircraft today ? ? ?

You may want to calm you jets on UFO's after you hear what I say.
But no pun intended with the "calm your jets" comment? 😁
I know a lot of about one bird that was widely reported as a UFO.

When I was in the USAF, we all were shown a video, on what this bird was capable of, and after this video, and Officer got up and told us it was just a conventional aircraft, but "to tell people who saw it land, you don't know what they are talking about, there is no such aircraft as far as we know it. It was an experimental top secret aircraft, and if they wanted to believe it was a UFO, let them believe it, because that is the perfect cover story for that top secret aircraft." That was in 1971. Now how much more advanced are our top secret aircraft today ? ? ?
Wow.

The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace.
Something to chew on.

Rev 2: 13I know where you live, where the throne of Satan sits. Yet you have held fast to My name and have not denied your faith in Me, even in the day when My faithful witness Antipas was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

Rev 9:11 They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.
It's interesting...if you look where the Haden Collider (CERN) is....it's in Switzerland near a place called Apollyon..the throne of Satan.

Where was Antipas killed? I remember hearing it was near CERN....I haven't verified that yet.

Back