• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Age of the earth...Young or old?

Why Almighty God would have to play around with fossils to check on faith, .
Exactly an eternal Spirit does not have flesh and bones of dying the temporal creation .Christ the teaching Holy Spirit is not know after any rudiment of this corrupted world.

God is not a man .His power work of faith or called labor of his "let there be love" opening the eyes and ears of the blind and deaf giving them his faithful understanding (Isaiah 29:18

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

The milk of the living word revealing God is gracious it builds strong bones of faith (unseen eternal things ) feeding us daily bread or meat of the living word. The kind of food the disciples at first knew not of . Got milk ? lol

John 4:34-35King James Version33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

The double portion of Power both to do the "Let there be" will of him that he sent preachers , and empower them to finish his work.. . . "And it was good:

Same "both" prescription

Philippian 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Jesus did the will of the father with delight. Unlike Jonah who had no back bone. . the murmurer that wanted to die rather than see the effects of milk of the living word . . salvation

God is not served by the dying hands of mankind.

Never even occurs to you the problem is yours, does it?
Not when I see His words as true and that evolutionary science as false for what it is that is throwing everybody's perceptions off.

If the natural law and functioning of the universe, which exists at the hand of God, presents the data and information indicating that the universe is 13+ billion years old, and if in fact the universe is only about 10 thousand years old and did not come into being as the data and information indicates, then there is a deception in the facts of that creation. God is not deceptive.
Well, no. The deception is that what our minds perceive is the reality.

Well, no. The deception is that what our minds perceive is the reality.
No, it is what the data and information produced by the natural functioning of God's creation (Psa 19:1)

Back