• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

2024 Israel Barley Ripeness Shows a late Nisan 1

So after all that nonsense, let's get back to the topic.

This is a barley ripeness report for 2024 in Israel. I've been waiting for this report since 2007. Yes, that long. This is because according to the true Abib calendar method based on observation, Nisan 1 could have been on March 11 or 30 days later for 2024. It's been shown to be late. And that confirms upcoming prophetic signs are now set and the timing is ensured.

My video series listed in my profile explains all of this. Too much information to list in a forum post.

Back