• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Woke Women vs The Divine Scheme

I see, make no replies, thus cutting off any form of meaningful dialogue.

The Christian version of gender hierarchy is based primarily upon origin and primogeniture irrespective of marriage and/or family.

For example: the man was created in the image of God, whereas the woman was created in the image of the man, viz: the man was a discrete specimen created with material taken from the Earth's soil, whereas the woman was constructed with material taken from the man's body, thus she was the flip side of the same coin instead of made a whole other coin of her own, viz: he was the senior of the two on the one coin and she the junior, viz: the man and the woman weren't siblings: their relationship was more along the lines of a father and daughter than brother and sister.

I would offer. ..

The second born is used to represent born again mankind. It began with the prophet Abel the first martyr used as one born again. .the second born spiritual seed(Christ in us) passed down until the birth of the Son of Man Jesus. Then the first born of many sons of God. . believers .

Nothing new under the Sun. History repeating itself because of moral laws . . governments of men . Today it would seem the same moral decay just like the 1st century building up until the last day under the Sun. Tampons in boys bathrooms, chop off body parts, chemical castration . . .Vice President.??? Where is it leading ? What is in store for the little ones?

Al Overview . Gender dysphoria can be diagnosed through questionnaires and history, and treatment can include therapy, medication, and sometimes surgery. Gender dysphoria is most common in early adolescence, but can present at other ages.

The plague. .2024. Identity theft. Mankind puffing themselves up above the loving word of our invisible God as if they were gods in the likeness of men . God purposely with a intent to draw men unto His own self make us different and will not forget .

Why would we glory as if we had not received it at birth? How could they obey the loving commandment to multiply ?

1 Corinthians 4: 6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

It would seem some through Gnosticism (secret wisdom) use thier childish imaginations to form a new identities as if the ressurection had come and the promised of new bodies. . no longer male and female . . Jew nor gentiles as if the promised new incorruptible body has occurred. Reincarnation taking over .

LOL. . I would come back as Tonto Kemmosabe.“faithful . friend or trusty scout".

Can a person identify as one that has no need to pay tax ?

It would seem racisms at its best. Just pretend .God has not made us different so that we might reach out to a eternal invisible God through his living word .

What God calls two Satan calls one. What God calls one Lucifer calls many therefore turning things upside down, earthly inspired .

The loving commandment to the believer is we are no longer considered male and female Jew not gentile All die not receiving the promise all will receive it on the last day under the Sun in the twinkling of the eye.

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith (the unseen things of Christ) of some.

In that way some did know Christ through the working of the flesh of the Son of man Jesus demonstrating the power of the father .When he departed that 33 year window of opportunity passed away.

One demonstration of the father working with the Son was offered Some it would seem would say crucify again and again to public shame as if one demonstration fell short of the glory of God

2 Cororithian 5:16-17 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Giving peace a chance matters . Luke 12:51 All he is saying is "Give the peace of Christ" a Heinze 57 Variety a chance

People today have never seen a normal woman, nor has anyone today ever seen a
normal man. That all came to an end with the forbidden fruit incident; men and
women ever since then have been aberrations of normalcy, i.e. deviant.

When Adam tasted the forbidden fruit, his character became remarkably altered.

"The Lord God said: The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and
evil." (Gen 3:22)

In other words; Adam became a tin God, viz: Adam became his own guiding light,
so to speak, and the effect wasn't limited to him, no; his entire posterity, everyone
all at one time that very day, became a tin God too.

"Sin entered the world through one man" (Rom 5:12)

"By one man's disobedience, many were made sinners" (Rom 5:19)

Consequently the two lights-- the real God and the tin God --have been butting
heads ever since over matters relative to good and evil.

What instigated Suffrage? What instigated Feminism? What instigated ERA? What
instigated equal pay for equal work? Why is the average woman so intent upon
equality with men? Duh.

"The natural mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do
so. Those controlled by nature cannot please God." (Rom 8:7-8)
_

"Sin entered the world through one man" (Rom 5:12)

"By one man's disobedience, many were made sinners" (Rom 5:19)

Yes through a man not the woman .

Adam representing Christ the husband our unseen head failed to wash (baptize) Eve to represent the bride of Christ the whole Church. Adam did protect her from false prophecy . He did not washing her with the water of the word, the doctrines of Christ that fall like rain(Deuteronomy 32) Again not protecting her from false prophecy. . . "neither shall you touch" ( the touch of death )

Setting up the priesthood of believers .The church represented by Eve as the prophetess Adam as if our invisible head Christ

The gospel spoken of a beautiful parable comparing the things seen to the unseen eternal

Exodus 7:1-3King James VersionAnd the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land. And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

Woke Women produced by the seed of Woke Men .( tampons in the boys bathroom) The absentee father divorced and married to the government Father taking on the role of our invisible God . From 10 % from the fifties to over 80% and rising today.

In that way the fields are white prepared as children of light .

Jesus informed the other apostles of the daily bread they knew not the Fathers will the power to reveal and work with those yoked with His labor of love .

John 4:33-36King James Version Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

1 Peter 4:17 KJV For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Reminded of 1 Kings 19 Good for today .Men get out of the caves. Don't wait for a hurricane or a fire storm . . listen for the small voice. Get out, work needs to be done Don't be a WOKE be AWOKENED.

1 Kings 19:11-15 King James Version And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah? And he said, I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.And the Lord said unto him, Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria:

It's commonly believed that the tin-God syndrome (a.k.a. the so called fallen
nature) is inherited from one's biological father. Oh? Whence did Eve obtain it?

She was already fully constructed with material taken from Adam's body, and fully
sentient, prior to him tasting the forbidden fruit so was impossible for Eve to obtain
the tin-God syndrome from Adam by means of heredity.

Nor did she obtain it from the forbidden fruit because when Eve tasted it nothing
happened. She went right on in the buff unashamed as usual and wasn't compelled
to make herself a loin cloth till after Adam tasted the fruit, at which time they both
set to work with the fig leaves.

FAQ: If Eve didn't obtain the so-called fallen nature by means of heredity, nor by
means of the chemistry of the forbidden fruit; then whence?

REPLY: Well; obviously the Serpent did it to her, a.k.a. the Devil. (Rev 20:2)

The ruler of the kingdom of the air-- i.e. the spirit world --has the power of death
(Heb 2:14) and the ability to tamper with the human body and the human mind in
ways not easily detected. (e.g. Luke 13:16, Mark 5:1-5, plus Eph 2:2-3)

The Serpent was apparently all set and ready to go into action the moment that
Adam crossed the line and ate that fruit. It amazes me how quickly his work takes
effect. Not long after Adam tasted the fruit, he and his wife both set to work
cobbling together some rudimentary aprons to cover up their pelvic areas.

The Serpent's work is apparently so binding that it can only be loosed by Christ's
crucifixion.

Heb 2:14 . . Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their
humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death;
that is: the Devil.

That is at least one good reason why progressive women need to RSVP God and
take advantage of His son's death to avoid leaving this life under the Devil's
supervision. They've got to get that arrangement dissolved now, while an
opportunity for liberty is on the table.
_

It's commonly believed that the tin-God syndrome (a.k.a. the so called fallen
nature) is inherited from one's biological father. Oh? Whence did Eve obtain it?

She was already fully constructed with material taken from Adam's body, and fully
sentient, prior to him tasting the forbidden fruit so was impossible for Eve to obtain
the tin-God syndrome from Adam by means of heredity.

Nor did she obtain it from the forbidden fruit because when Eve tasted it nothing
happened. She went right on in the buff unashamed as usual and wasn't compelled
to make herself a loin cloth till after Adam tasted the fruit, at which time they both
set to work with the fig leaves.

FAQ: If Eve didn't obtain the so-called fallen nature by means of heredity, nor by
means of the chemistry of the forbidden fruit; then whence?

REPLY: Well; obviously the Serpent did it to her, a.k.a. the Devil. (Rev 20:2)

The ruler of the kingdom of the air-- i.e. the spirit world --has the power of death
(Heb 2:14) and the ability to tamper with the human body and the human mind in
ways not easily detected. (e.g. Luke 13:16, Mark 5:1-5, plus Eph 2:2-3)

The Serpent was apparently all set and ready to go into action the moment that
Adam crossed the line and ate that fruit. It amazes me how quickly his work takes
effect. Not long after Adam tasted the fruit, he and his wife both set to work
cobbling together some rudimentary aprons to cover up their pelvic areas.

The Serpent's work is apparently so binding that it can only be loosed by Christ's
crucifixion.

Heb 2:14 . . Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their
humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death;
that is: the Devil.

That is at least one good reason why progressive women need to RSVP God and
take advantage of His son's death to avoid leaving this life under the Devil's
supervision. They've got to get that arrangement dissolved now, while an
opportunity for liberty is on the table.
_

I would offer

It is all about false prophecy. Christ the husband protecting his integrity. All things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

Adam to represent Christ our husband failed to protect Eve to represent the church as a prophetess from false prophecy .Violating the commandment (Deuteronomy 4:2) Do not even add one word it can change all the commandments

Deuteronomy 4King James Version2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

Each fell from thier own lust

James 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust (eyes) , and enticed. (lust of the flesh )

The two building blocks of false pride. .

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

The reason the fall. Adam acting as Christ the husband and Eve the prophet. . after the priestly order in Exodus 7.

Exodus 7 King James Version And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land.

Adam failed to protect Eve as a prophetess. She was enticed by the father of lies and added to the living words of God with false prophecy "neither shall ye touch it"

Eve the false recorded false prophet or anti-christs many seduced led the the spirit of antichrist Satan , Another teaching authority other than sola scriptura .

Draw by the lust of the flesh they sought after as a parable the hidden tree .Seeing it they touched and they did not not die instantly . They ate showing they were dead in tresspapases (adding false prophecy )

Genesis 3King James Version Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Matt 5:31-32 . . It has been said: Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a
certificate of divorce. But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for
marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who
marries the divorced woman commits adultery.

For a while here @ home in the USA, youngster's were getting married on an
experimental basis via so-called starter marriages with the expectation that their
first marriages will probably fail but at least they'd be the wiser for it.

That may be a reasonable practice in the minds of progressive women but Christian
women cannot be doing that because for them serial marriages are little more than
legalized promiscuity, i.e. whoredom.
_

1Cor 14:35 . . If women have questions, they should ask their own husbands at
home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

What's an inquiring wife to do if her husband is spiritually inept? I'd suggest that
women married to spiritually inept Christian men, and/or women married to non
Christian men, seek assistance from one of the ladies in church known to be
somewhat of a Bible expert.

But for safety's sake, she shouldn't seek assistance from another woman's
husband; even if he's the pastor, or a deacon, or an elder; it's not only out of
bounds, but that's also how rumors (and other things) get started.
_

Gen 2:21a-22a . . So the Lord God cast a deep sleep upon the man; and, while
he slept, He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that spot. And the Lord
God fashioned the rib that He had taken from the man into a woman;

The woman isn't presented as a unique species; she was constructed with material
taken from the man's body, viz: the woman was the flip side of the same coin
rather than a whole other coin of her own.

Gen 2:22b . . and He introduced her to the man.

The woman wasn't given an opportunity to fit in with the animal kingdom before
giving her to the man probably because her specific purpose was to be with a man
(Gen 2:18) whereas Adam's specific purpose was to represent the image and
likeness of God. (Gen 1:26 & 1Cor 11:7) Men can make do with a hound dog
and/or a soccer ball named Wilson if they have to; but as a rule, normal women
can't. (I think we may safely assume Eve was normal at first)

Men and Women share a lot of similarities; but the resolve to go it solo, to be a
rugged individual, is not one of them. There are exceptions, of course; but as a
rule, women do not care to live alone and unloved in the world. It's curious, but
when we think of hermits; our minds typically think of them as male because
female hermits just seem so contrary to nature.

Gen 2:23a . .Then the man said: This one at last is bone of my bones and flesh of
my flesh.

The man's rib wasn't taken out of his body as only a bare section from his skeleton,
rather, it was taken from him with meat on it; which of course would've included
some of his blood too in order to keep the meat from dying, which would've
rendered it quite useless for constructing the woman "for the life of the flesh is in
the blood" (Lev 17:11)

The one who designed a man said it is not good for a man to live alone. And if it's
not good for a man to live alone, then it goes without saying that it's not good for a
woman either. If men are supposed to be happier with a woman, then women
should be happier with a man. In other words: mankind's designer didn't intend
men and women to function independently of each other. They were created to be
together; as couples.

Gen 2:24a . . Hence a man leaves his father and mother and clings to his wife,

Most people don't care much for needy spouses because they're so high
maintenance; but I don't think Genesis is talking about that kind of clinging.

It's said that dogs are Man's best friend. No they aren't; dogs are domesticated
beasts. They might bring a man his slippers, guard his property, and lick his face;
but a dog lacks the capacity to be concerned that a man isn't eating right and
getting enough sleep and/or sympathize with a man when his job is outsourced to
cheap labor in a foreign country.

How many dogs shared their master's alarm when the housing bubble burst in 2008
and Wall Street fell off a cliff resulting in thousands of people all over the globe
suddenly finding themselves with a severely diminished 401K, unemployed, and
losing their homes? Had one done so, that would've been a very unusual dog.
_

Gen 3:16c . .Your desire shall be for your husband,

The Hebrew of that passage is apparently somewhat difficult as even the great
rabbi scholars Rashi and Ramban were in disagreement how best to interpret it.

The Hebrew word translated "desire" shows up so infrequently in the Bible that it's
difficult to get a good feel for it. In point of fact, other than here in Genesis, the
only other places it's used is Gen 4:7 and Song 7:10.

I'm thinking the Hebrew word implies allure. In other words; Eve could be just as
immodest, just as daring, and just as provocative in private with her husband all
she wanted; but not in public for the eyes of other men.

That rule can be a bit frustrating for beautiful women filled out in all the right places
because they typically yearn for their goods to be admired everywhere by everybody;
and the more revealing, and the more public, the better.

Well; I recommend that they satisfy that yearning while still young and
uncommitted because marriage is a possessive kind of relationship wherein the
partners' physical charms should be considered off the shelf rather than remaining
on display for others to window shop.

NOTE: God improved upon Eve's fig leaves by making her some clothing translated
from a Hebrew word pertaining to garments that hang from the shoulders. Thus our
ancient grandma's topless days came to an end.
_

Misogyny was given quite a bit of negative press during former US President Donald
Trump's administration; while misandry was condoned as if it were acceptable. But
malice is unacceptable with God on any level; and I think we have to agree to the
possibility that there are just as many, if not more, man haters in Hell as there are
woman haters because women are not a protected species with God; nor is their
gender a mitigating factor. They will be judged solely on the basis of their lives the
same as men.

Rom 2:9-11. .There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does
evil: For God does not show favoritism.

* The disturbing scene depicted at Rev 20:11-15 will be presided over by none
other than the sweet little babe away in a manger.

John 5:21-23 . . Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all
judgment to the Son

Acts 17:31 . . He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the
man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the
dead.

I would very much dislike it as a woman infected with misandry because in the end,
it will be a "toxic male" that dooms man-hating women to the lake of fire and
thereby permanently ruin any chances they might have had for happiness in the
future. For all eternity, those hostile females will grind their teeth with hot tears
and clenched-fist fury that they ultimately lost out on everything because of one
lone man's obsessive control over their lives. Hell is bad enough as it is, but I would
imagine that existing there seething with rage makes one's circumstances there a
hell within Hell.
_

What would you dislike?

Back