• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The 'Christian' Left / an Anti-Christ theology

dadmansabode

Freshman
Reaction score
It seems that more and more, there are Churches adopting this new 'woke' religious rainbow-wrapped 'gospel'
Which is anything BUT the truth of Jesus Christ .... If it were truth, would Jesus have ever died on a Roman Cross ? ... I think not.
you see ..... God calls his children to be salt and light (not sugar) .... IF you live Godly IN CHRIST JESUS ... you WILL suffer persecution.
Oh, don't get me wrong .... Satanic forces will give you some truth,
but only if they know that they can use that truth in order to bait you for a lie.

Here is a great example of what I've been seeing for years ........

yes folks .... we have a One World Religion emerging, just as the Bible predicted.
I believe that Jesus spoke directly to this issue ... "So if the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness" ... Matthew 6:23b
Remember ..... an Anti-Christ doesn't just hate Jesus .... an Anti-Christ hates Jesus by REPLACING Jesus with his OWN Jesus.
If I handed you a fake 20 dollar bill, Oh it looks and feels so real .. right ? ... Indeed, Satan is a deceiver / a liar and a murderer from the beginning ... Be so familiar with the truth of scripture that you cannot be fooled, and may our 'God Breathed Bibles' be the only foundation of God's holy truth.

More resources for this issue .... II Timothy 3

Back