• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Looks like the debate was a disaster for Biden.

I didnt watch the debate as it has reached a level of politics that I dont care for, but the newscasters this morning were almost cataclysmic of the shocking feedback they are getting. We can see it in the headlines..

I think Biden will have to refuse the nomination and they pick another candidate other than Kamala Harris, it cannot be seen as anything but a catastrophic failure.
I watched most of the debate kind of as background noise, and was favorably impressed by Biden's appearence and adherance to the rules of the debate.

What SURPRISED ME was the INSTANT DEMOCRATIC DEMONIZATION of him, calling for his elimination.

So PERSONALLY, it smells to me like a prepared setup by the Democratic party, designed, in advance, to get rid of Biden, and stick a different figurehead in his place. WHY they would do that is unknown to me.

The activities on the 13th are highly suspicious also. HOW COULD ALL THE PROFESSIONAL SECURITY AGENCIES ignore an "unknown person" on a rooftop in range????? Makes no sense.

'24 promises to be an interesting year - this is the type of thing that the Media Spin Doctors PRAY FOR!!!

Last edited:
So PERSONALLY, it smells to me like a prepared setup by the Democratic party, designed, in advance, to get rid of Biden, and stick a different figurehead in his place. WHY they would do that is unknown to me.
It's pretty clear to me.

Yea, he did. I feel sorry for the man.
Biden's been the same for YEARS. There was nothing unique about the "Debate show" that should have provoked the immediate outpouring of rejection BY THE DEMOCRATS!!!!. I thought overall he did just fine.

Last edited:
Biden's been the same for YEARS. There was nothing unique about the "Debate show" that should have provoked the immediate outpouring of rejection BY THE DEMOCRATS!!!!. I thought overall he did just fine.
I fully agreed, until the last sentence.

I fully agreed, until the last sentence.
Right. I thought he did horrible. I just feel sorry for him, he really is done.

Now has an excuse to drop out because of Covid.
If he even HAS "Covid". this is NATIONAL POLITICS, Y'all!!!! I wonder who/what George is after??

There was nothing "unique" in the debate. Biden did Biden as usual, and Trump did Trump, and then the talking heads told us what we were supposed to believe that they said, and whether it was "True of not". and then the next day, it all hit the fan about Biden.

Back