• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Hello From North Carolina

Instant

Freshman
Reaction score
My name is John, and I have been a Christian for 40 years. I have been married going on 38 years. I am an ordained minister and have worked in many different ministries over the years, including being the Public Relations Director for a Teen Challenge, Pastor of 2 churches and I have worked in Christian radio as music director. I am currently a truck driver, but I run a message board called Narrow Way Forums and an internet radio station called WCB that is at live365.com. I found out about this ministry while at another forum. I am a member of several message boards. I like what I see here and look forward to what will hopefully be fruitful discussions.

Welcome.

North Carolina is a great state.

Welcome.

North Carolina is a great state.
I have lived here all of my life. I have traveled all across the USA and Canada driving a truck, but I have never lived anywhere but in a single town, and briefly one county over for a job in the 80s.

Must be nice to see a lot when you travel. Different people, experiences etc.
I'm in Charlotte.

Must be nice to see a lot when you travel. Different people, experiences etc.
I'm in Charlotte.
A fellow Tarheel. I am only an hour from you over in Davie County. Nice to meet you, and yes, it was nice getting paid to see the country. The only states I haven't visited is Alaska and Hawaii for obvious reasons.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

My name is John, ...

Mine, too! Hi there, and welcome to the forums.

I am currently a truck driver, ...

A fellow truck-driver. Nice. I run LTL routes up here in Canada. Fairly new driver, about five years now.

I run ... an internet radio station called WCB that is at live365.com.

Live365.com. What a blast from the past. Thanks to Spotify, I forgot all about them.

Mine, too! Hi there, and welcome to the forums.

A fellow truck-driver. Nice. I run LTL routes up here in Canada. Fairly new driver, about five years now.

Live365.com. What a blast from the past. Thanks to Spotify, I forgot all about them.
I was with them the first go around, and I rejoined them 2 years ago. The automation equipment is much better now, but it costs a lot more to operate. It is probably because I am a truck driver and sometimes listen to the radio for long periods of time, so my objective was to have a large playlist.

I started driving truck 28 years ago and am usually on the road 5 days a week. When I started out, I stayed on the road 2 months at a time, but back then, my wife rode with me as a passenger. We would take 4 days off after a month out west and then we would take 4 days off at home after the next month.

When I started out, I stayed on the road 2 months at a time, but back then, my wife rode with me as a passenger. We would take 4 days off after a month out west and then we would take 4 days off at home after the next month.

After two months on the road, I would need more than four days off. Maybe a week.

My wife has a CDL, too, and we were going to do the team driving thing. That was the plan. The human plan. But it seems God had a different plan. When we learned that we were going to have a child, I said, "Well, I guess that's going on the back burner for the next 20 years."

Welcome to the forum.

Blessings

I was born in WInston-Salem 1948 and lived there until 1972~I love N.C.

My name is John, and I have been a Christian for 40 years. I have been married going on 38 years. I am an ordained minister and have worked in many different ministries over the years, including being the Public Relations Director for a Teen Challenge, Pastor of 2 churches and I have worked in Christian radio as music director. I am currently a truck driver, but I run a message board called Narrow Way Forums and an internet radio station called WCB that is at live365.com. I found out about this ministry while at another forum. I am a member of several message boards. I like what I see here and look forward to what will hopefully be fruitful discussions.
Love and prayers

Welcome,

It is always nicwe to meet new Christians and to see what they bring to the discussions.

Blessings

Back