• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Co-Reality Hypothesis

TonyChanYT

Sophomore
Reaction score
On the one hand, horizontally, Ezra 7:

18 you and your fellow Israelites may then do whatever seems best with the rest of the silver and gold,
On the other hand, vertically:

in accordance with the will of your God.
There are two perspectives: a human perspective and a divine perspective. Both are true in this case. There is a co-dependency.

The vertical realm interacts with or H5060-touches the horizontal realm. Inversely, the horizontal realm also affects the verticle. E.g., after Jesus died, the Paraclete Indwelling Spirit was released.

Under the general framework of first-order logic, I propose the Co-Reality (or Dual Reality) Model to account for the paradoxes/contradictions between the vertical and horizontal perspectives:

Limited Negatives often work with Co-Reality.

Under the general framework of first-order logic, I propose the Co-Reality (or Dual Reality) Model to account for the paradoxes/contradictions between the vertical and horizontal perspectives:
There is no dual reality. Paradoxes are not contradictions. Perspectives do not change reality---they are merely different ways or angles of looking at the same reality. You are overthinking and unnecessarily complicating something that is not complicated.

There is no dual reality. Paradoxes are not contradictions. Perspectives do not change reality---they are merely different ways or angles of looking at the same reality. You are overthinking and unnecessarily complicating something that is not complicated.
(y)

On the one hand, horizontally, Ezra 7:

On the other hand, vertically:

There are two perspectives: a human perspective and a divine perspective. Both are true in this case. There is a co-dependency.

The vertical realm interacts with or H5060-touches the horizontal realm. Inversely, the horizontal realm also affects the verticle. E.g., after Jesus died, the Paraclete Indwelling Spirit was released.

Limited Negatives often work with Co-Reality.
Yes two appears to be the one witness eternal God has spoke throughout the Bible .I call The dynamic dual, the Elohim in Genesis 1:26.

(1) The unseen Holy Father strengthening (2) the Son of man, Jesus seen. . empowered by the unseen Holy Father

You could say the Creative law of faith that Christ faithfully works in sons of God as labor of Emmanuel's love .

(1) as a law (let there be ) and (2) , as a testimony to the law . . . . .(the flesh formed from the field of clay was God breathed into good ).

The original dynamic dual "let there be salvation", Then the Lone Ranger hidden identity and Tonto LOL

I believe in dual reality. (where neither of us have succinctly defined the term)
God is the first cause of all things.
Man is a secondary cause of some things.
God causes man to be the secondary cause of some things.
God has freely chosen some things to come about using man as a tool (but could of done it Himself)

There are two perspectives: a human perspective and a divine perspective.
That's for sure. "My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts."

the horizontal realm [man] also affects the verticle [God].
Yes, God gets pleasure by using man as a tool.
Ephesians 1:5 "Having predestinated us to the adoption of children by Jesus Christ, unto himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace

Ephesians 1:9 “Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, [or the secret of His will] according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself” 10 [He planned] for the maturity of the times and the climax of the ages to unify all things and head them up and consummate them in Christ, [both] things in heaven and things on the earth. 11 In Him we also were made [God’s] heritage (portion) and we obtained an inheritance; for we had been foreordained (chosen and appointed beforehand) in accordance with His purpose, Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His [own] will

First order law as it is written by the finger of God. Not philosophical first order logic .

Christ is the first and the last . Never do the private interpretations as person commentaries of dying make the word of God (sola scriptura) without effect .

The paradoxes/contradictions between the vertical and horizontal perspectives: are revealed in parables . the mysteries of Christ's faith or labor of His love made know.

Look up. There is nothing horizon that could add to his living abiding word . Jesus said of his own dying flesh it prophets for zero, nothing .

Look up to where our spiritual unseen help comes never inspired from earth . . . like a Pope.

Adam, Eve, and evolution
I choose to check out this one...because the topic interest me.
I found the "speculation" to be non-biblical and just another way to shoe-horn theistic evo-ism into Genesis.

For instance in Genesis we read God, made Adam from the dust the Eve from Adams rib. The biblical creation of man certainly isn't evo-ism.
There is much to say on this topic and will be presented depending upon how this thread moves forward.

The bottom line, evolutionism isn't biblical.

Then there was....
How old is the earth?
Tucked in that link we read:
"Both are true depending on the time perspective. God created the earth with the embedded evolutionary records of billions of years of real history. The Bible is not a scientific treatise. It focuses on the story of redemption. In terms of witnessed-time history, it is only some thousands of years old. On the other hand, from the scientific point of view, the earth is billions of years old."

"Embedded evolutionary record" makes it sound like God created fossils and placed them in the earths strata or geological column which makes the earth seem old. Much older than the biblical age allows.
In reality the fossils were deposited in the sediment caused by the flood of Noah. In fact some of the dino bones removed from the strata contain still soft bio-material which would not have survived the long time period the evo-minded suggest.

As I said with the Adam, Eve and evo-ism response.....
There is much to say on this topic and will be presented depending upon how this thread moves forward.

Can you be more precise?
As I said.....The bible as well as science speaks of a world wide flood. This flood would have killed the animals and buried them rapidly in what is now considered the geological column.

Any scholarly reference to support your claim? This is the 2nd time I have asked.
There is plenty of support. Here's one of many organizations you can use for peer reviewed research CRS

Now, do you have any scholars reference to support your claim?

Any scholarly reference to support your claim? This is the 2nd time I have asked.
Does scholarly trump the Bible? Or is it human wisdom attempting to explain or deny God?

I am still trying to figure out where you are going, what your purpose is, and why the discussion is in Bible Questions.

Arial:

Nowhere have I seen the claim that paradoxes are synonymous with contradictions. I have seen them referenced side by side, separated by a forward slash but that does not make them semantically the same.

Does scholarly trump the Bible? Or is it human wisdom attempting to explain or deny God?

I am still trying to figure out where you are going, what your purpose is, and why the discussion is in Bible Questions.

What do you mean by human wisdom here? We could say that logic and reasoning is human wisdom but that would mean that the Bible is full of human wisdom as it is full of logic and reasoning. I'm betting that you use logic and reasoning to some degree when discussing apologetics, so I assume there is nothing wrong with it. I'll go on a limb here and posit that you are inferring that human wisdom is being used in the ABSENCE of Godly wisdom. That could very well be the case. But an accusation like that should be backed up. Don't accuse someone and not supplement it. That's lazy.

As for the user's intent and purpose, why is it so important to know? This is a community of free speech is it not? If you find the post interesting, interact with it. If you think it has fallacies, point them out and add support for your arguments. If you think it's blasphemous, say why you think so and give the user a chance to clarify. A person's purpose or intent is revealed the more they talk.

Back