• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

By His Blood

HIM

Freshman
Reaction score
Heb 7 and 9 show us the Levitical priesthood and therefore their ministry of sacrificial and purification laws are done away with in and through Christ's priesthood and those of us who are part of it through Him. For the Levitical sacrificial system could never take away sin. The priesthood being transferred to Jesus and us, there is made of necessity a transferal of the law from parchment and stone to the fleshly tables of our hearts Heb 7 and 8 say. Hence no need for the Levitical priesthood now because by it the people received the Law Heb 7 states. This is why John in 1John 2 wrote, ye have an unction from the Holy One... the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. Us in Him, He in us that the world might believe John 17. But alas we are still people of a Letter because the lack of Faith and sin in the Church and world. So we have the NT and Old and a need for teachers until we all come into the unity of the faith and the fullness of Christ.
Hebrews 9 and 10 go on to say, If the blood of bulls and goats and ashes of a heifer sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh, how much more shall the blood of Christ who offered Himself without spot, purge our conscience, who we are from dead works, sin; to serve the living God. For all vessels of the ministry, the heavenly things, the Temple of the Living God, us are purged with better things, Christ Jesus. For it was not possible for those sacrifices they offered year by year to take away sin, purge us. For if they had, would they not have ceased to be offered. But in those sacrifices there was a remembrance of sin year after year. But now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself, Jesus Christ our Lord. He taketh away the first that He may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified, purged through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once. Who being the brightness of God's glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high. For by one offering He hath perfected forever them that are sanctified. And this perfection the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us. For He saith before. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them.

Amen!
am reminded of the old hymn.

There Is Power in the Blood

1 Would you be free from the burden of sin?
There's power in the blood, power in the blood;
Would you o'er evil a victory win?
There's wonderful power in the blood.

Chorus:
There is power, power, wonder-working power
In the blood of the Lamb.
In the precious blood of the Lamb.

2 Would you be free from your passion and pride?
Come for a cleansing to Calvary's tide;
There's wonderful power in the blood.[Chorus]

3 Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow?
Sin stains are lost in its life giving flow;

4 Would you do service for Jesus your King?
Would you live daily His praises to sing?

Amen!

Chorus:

Love that song thank you for posting it. I search on youTube for a good redition that others may be lifted up. I found this one. I pray that it may touch someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen!

Chorus:

My friend this song came on next. I felt moved to share it. I pray you and others are blessed by the truth in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noted and thank you. I was not aware. Will move accordingly for now on because I agreed to adhere to said rules

I don't understand why there is such a need for such stringency though.

I wonder how Abraham felt trekking up the mountain to sacrifice his son. Do you think he said to the Spirit, not so Lord because rules state we are not to do that or he just moved according to the Spirit in faith?

Thanks again for your initial post. Very fitting and appreciated.

Noted and thank you. I was not aware. Will move accordingly for now on because I agreed to adhere to said rules

I don't understand why there is such a need for such stringency though.

I wonder how Abraham felt trekking up the mountain to sacrifice his son. Do you think he said to the Spirit, not so Lord because rules state we are not to do that or he just moved according to the Spirit in faith?

Thanks again for your initial post. Very fitting and appreciated.
Because there is no telling what kind of video an unknown character may post, vids are limited to an area where they remain invisible until a Mod can have a look and make it available. This is also reason to limit them to 20 minutes due to available time.
We endeavor to protect the vulnerable.

Back