• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Stores closing in the cities due to lawlessness.

Hobie

Senior
Reaction score
I was looking at the news this morning when this came on..

"Over 100 masked teens ransack and loot Philadelphia stores, police say
Police say groups of teenagers swarmed into stores in several areas of Philadelphia, stuffing plastic bags with merchandise and fleeing"

And when I went to look, found even more on how stores are being closed in major cities because of theft and organized crime

Target said it will close nine stores across the country after struggling with crime and safety threats at those locations.
Target, which has nearly 2,000 stores in the U.S., has been outspoken about organized retail crime at its stores and said theft has driven higher levels of shrink.
Target is closing locations in New York City, Seattle, San Francisco and Portland....

"Walmart closes 4 Chicago locations permanently, leaving residents with fewer shopping options"

"Whole Foods closes San Francisco flagship store after one year, citing worker safety"

"As Walmart shuts down four stores in crime-ridden Dem-led Chicago, DailyMail.com lists all the big box shops - from Macy's to Target - which have closed due to millions in losses from rampant theft
Major retailers in the US have been forced to shut down shops due to millions of dollars in losses, as rampant theft plagues big box stores across the country.
In 2021, companies lost a combined $94.5billion to shrink, a term used to describe theft and other types of inventory loss
Here DailyMail.com lists all the big box stores which have been forced to close their doors after being savaged by rising theft.... "

I had been following the closings in Oregon and California when it seemed to spread to other states..

Looks like there is no fear of God or even less of the law, and this becomes a real danger for everyone. It just seems the major cities are becoming a place to leave if not now, as soon as is possible.

Yeah, I'm kind of irritated about it. I read a secular article on the UN, WTO, WHO, etc. critical of one world governance and thought how unnecessary this all would have been if the Darbyites hadn't spent a century keeping Christians out of politics and Christians had done with the UN, WHO, World Bank, Peace Corps, and all the other global organizations what the first century Christians did with Rome. They've got nothing to blame but their own fearmongering.

Back