• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Pray For One Another Without Ceasing.

crists-love

Reaction score
Pray For One Another Without Ceasing. Father, I know the most important reality of my life is that you love me and that you look at me this moment with such tenderness and love as no one ever could;

I am your only child.

You desire to forgive me and to heal me where I want healing so that this day will be a brand-new beginning with “a future full of hope.”

Whatever I have to face today, one thing I know, is that you will be there with me as my best friend, helping, consoling, strengthening, healing and guiding me.

There is absolutely nothing I have to be afraid of. All this I know because your Son has told us so. Amen

King James Version Thessalonians 5:17 “Pray without ceasing.”

I am Glorifying Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. This mercy is the greatest threat to Satan, because he loses many, many souls because of this Mercy offered by God for sinners.

I am spreading the Devotion of Divine Mercy which teaches that any sinner can be saved if they would only turn from their sin and accept God's Mercy as bought for them by the death of Our Lord Jesus Christ on cross for sinners.

Back