• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Is Mary a sinner?

More abuse of scripture that does nothing to answer the questions asked other than prove the existence denominational biases that depart from what is actually stated in the Bible.
There’s always the “Back Door” bound on earth / bound in heaven!
Matt 16:18 & 18:18 Jn 20:21
All Christians are bound to believe what Christ has taught His apostles (Jude 1:3 eph 4:5) with the guarantee of the spirit of truth (Jn 8:32 & 16:13) and commanded His apostolic church to teach! Matt 28:19
All her dogma’s

Spiritual anarchy:
Accept the king but reject his kingdom, reject His revealed truth, and His authorized ministers, do they really accept the king?

Rejection of the kingdom, reject His revealed truth, and rejection of His authorized ministers is rejection of the king!

2 Timothy 2:12 …if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Spiritual blindness and bondage!
Jn 8:32 you shall know the truth!
False doctrine and error causes spiritual blindness and bondage!

The example of saul:

He thought he was doing the will of God and acting righteously until the blinding light of the risen Lord appeared!

Thick black scales!
Are named as: monsterous pride, presumption, and arrogance!

Pride always protests!

Unthinkable to a Christian who practices the virtues of Jesus Christ, humility, meekness, and obedience!

What do you mean by ministers of salvation?
Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2 pet 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 8:19
And not that only, but who was also chosen of the churches to travel with us with this grace, which is administered by us to the glory of the same Lord, and declaration of your ready mind:

Acts 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

There’s always the “Back Door” bound on earth / bound in heaven!
Matt 16:18 & 18:18 Jn 20:21
All Christians are bound to believe what Christ has taught His apostles (Jude 1:3 eph 4:5) with the guarantee of the spirit of truth (Jn 8:32 & 16:13) and commanded His apostolic church to teach! Matt 28:19
All her dogma’s

Spiritual anarchy:
Accept the king but reject his kingdom, reject His revealed truth, and His authorized ministers, do they really accept the king?

Rejection of the kingdom, reject His revealed truth, and rejection of His authorized ministers is rejection of the king!

The example of saul:

He thought he was doing the will of God and acting righteously until the blinding light of the risen Lord appeared!

Thick black scales!
Are named as: monsterous pride, presumption, and arrogance!

Pride always protests!

Unthinkable to a Christian who practices the virtues of Jesus Christ, humility, meekness, and obedience!
More abuse of scripture and more avoidance. This should not be difficult for ANYONE! If the verse exists, then post it. If the verse does not exist, then say it doesn't. THAT is honest. If the verse exists, then it can be discussed when posted. If the verse does not exist, then that silence can then be discussed..... once the silence is acknowledged!!! I even posted an example what that might look like as if I were in y'all's shoes! This goes down as another example of common practice in the RC board where an op is posted but never discussed (when cogent conversation was easily possible). It is disingenuous.

So, seeing that after many valid requests no such scripture is posted AND that silence will not be acknowledged AND that silence be discussed, I bid you two, "adieu."

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2 pet 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 8:19
And not that only, but who was also chosen of the churches to travel with us with this grace, which is administered by us to the glory of the same Lord, and declaration of your ready mind:

Acts 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
I ask what you mean by ministers of salvation. These are not your words and they don't answer the question either.

More abuse of scripture and more avoidance. This should not be difficult for ANYONE! If the verse exists, then post it. If the verse does not exist, then say it doesn't. THAT is honest. If the verse exists, then it can be discussed when posted. If the verse does not exist, then that silence can then be discussed..... once the silence is acknowledged!!! I even posted an example what that might look like as if I were in y'all's shoes! This goes down as another example of common practice in the RC board where an op is posted but never discussed (when cogent conversation was easily possible). It is disingenuous.

So, seeing that after many valid requests no such scripture is posted AND that silence will not be acknowledged AND that silence be discussed, I bid you two, "adieu."
Bound on earth / bound in heaven

Will of Christ Jn 15:5 eph 5:24

The apostolic church has always believed and taught…

Divinity of Christ and the trinity

Marian dogma’s

Mother of God:
Immaculate conception of Mary:
Assumption & crowning of Mary queen of heaven & earth & all the angels & saints:
Perpetual virginity of Mary:

Where in the Bible does it say that everything Christ did and taught, or everything we are to believe is restricted to the Bible. (John 21:25) says that not everything Christ did and taught is in the Bible. Yet (Matt 28:19 & 28:20)has Christ commanding the Apostles to teach all that He taught them.

Spiritual anarchy:

The example of saul:

Thick black scales!
Have the ugly name of monsterous pride, presumption, and arrogance!

Pride always protests!

Where do you get authority to decide doctrine for yourself?

Christians must be taught or instructed, according to the sense which the perpetual consent of the Catholic Church hath held and expressed, as commanded by Christ! Matt 28:19-20 acts 1:2

Lk 1:4
Matt 28:19
Lk 10:16
Jn 20:21
Acts 16:17
Acts 8:31
Titus 1:9
Titus 2:12
Colossians 2:7
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught…

No Christian has the authority to read scripture for yourself and decide your own doctrines or beliefs! “One faith” Eph 4:5 Thee faith once handed to the saints” Jude 1:3

Where do you get authority to decide doctrine for yourself?

Christians must be taught or instructed, according to the sense which the perpetual consent of the Catholic Church hath held and expressed, as commanded by Christ! Matt 28:19-20 acts 1:2

Where and when did Peter our brother in the lord decide to do the doctrine of the father of lies. . . . rather than lying and saying the Son of man is the Christ when told not to call any man Christ the Holy Father .

Peter our brother in the Lord Moved by the spirit of the antichrist Satan who gave lying words to Peter as Peter was the Christ as King of kings .

Peter rebuked the eternal Holy Father and prevented the Son of man Jesus from doing the will of the Holy Father . The Father gave words to his apostle Jesus to rebuke the spirit of the many antichrists' like Peter our brother in the lord .The blasphemy of Peter against the son of man Jesus is used as one to teach us what not to do. savor the things of dying mankind above our invisible head our Holy Father .

God rebuked the spirit of lies . . walk by my faith the power of the unseen eternal things of God get behind me not seen as eternal God, not behind dying mankind like Peter seen Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the son of man Jesus. . no forgiveness against the unseen Holy father the one source of faith by which we could beleive Him Christ not seen

Matthew 16: 20-23 Then charged he his (Son of man) disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ. (he was the Son of man not Christ the eternal Holy Father.) From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Peter deceived by the spirit of the antichrist Satan made the claim he was the Christ the Holy Spirit of the father

Matthew 16:22-23 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Makes me wonder why not vote Jesus the Son of man in as Pope?

If the verse exists, then it can be discussed when posted.
You are making the assumption that everything has to be in the Bible. You should know better Josheb. You should also know that the Church came before the NT was written. No sola scriptura here.
I bid you two, "adieu."
I knew you had limited understanding of Catholicism. :(

So you don't have scripture that states Mary sinned. Got it.
Did you find one that says she did not fall short of the glory of being God ? The word and represents something like continues to fall short .

Did our dear blessed by the mercy of our one unsen head of the church sister in the Lord Mary fall short ? Can we glory in he dying flesh ?

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

I ask what you mean by ministers of salvation. These are not your words and they don't answer the question either.
Administer the grace of the sacraments
Show the way to salvation
Care for our souls heb 13:7-17

Context?

I all five letters of John idols are only mentioned one time, in one verse, no “CONTEXT” is possible

Thks

Today is holy Saturday, a day hope!

Faith: in the risen Lord
Hope: in His word that he would rise again on the third day
Charity: of christ who died for our salvation

Mary is the mother of hope!
All Saturdays are dedicated to Her and the virtue of hope, for she alone believed!

Lk 1:45

Back