• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Grace is help not to sin.

Jesus Christ is not a moon.

Nor was He moonlighting on earth.
LOL that not what I offered..

I do offer God who is Light created two temporal lights and used them to represent salvation the work of two, God using the Son of man like the moon as a reflection of the Father glory. The father represented by the glory of Sun He calls believers stars as those who reflect his glory alone . Under the Sun time running out winding down .

Psalm 19:1-6 King James Version The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

Psalm 19: 7-11 The law of the Lord (Husband bridegroom ) is perfect, converting the soul:(of his bride the church as reflection of his glory)) the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward

Revelation 21:22-23 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Have you heard of this heresy?

Antinomianism heresy: The belief that Christians are not bound by God’s law and are free to sin as they please; That Jesus' prevents them from the guilt of sin.
There is nothing new under the sun, including every type of heresy. When Christ rose from the dead, then all the antichrists started coming out from every corner of the world, that the gospel of the cross is preached.

Antinomianism blames the law of God for the sins of man.

Romans {7:7} What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
The law of Christ is good to identify sins and trespasses against God, but has no power without the faith of Jesus to deliver anyone from traansgressing it to God's satisfaction: Which is no sinning and trespassing at all.

Antinomianism is therefore the promise of liberty from the law, while transgressing the law, and so the lie ministers sin and death to the hearers, that want to beleive they can repent half-heartedly or not at all.

2 Peter
{2:18} For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. {2:19} While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

{2:20} For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
Romans

We see here that antinomianism is preached to Christians that have repented for Jesus' sake, and are seeking to endure temptation and tribulation like Jesus' did. Sinful and decietful libertarians 'deliver' the believers from good fight, so that the law becomes the devil to resist.

It's the old first lie of the devil on earth: Believers shall not surely die by transgressing the commandment of God.

The truth is that whether someone knows the law or not, it's the sinning and trespassing against God that kills the soul.

Romans
{2:11} For there is no respect of persons with God. {2:12} For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; {2:13} (For not the hearers of the law [are] just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

It's the sinning against God that must cease for the soul to live with Christ, and it's the law of God written on paper, that works to prove someone is still working iniquity, no matter what our own code of right and wrong may be.

Christ comes to destroy the dead works against the law of God, not to destroy His own law.

LOL that not what I offered..

I do offer God who is Light created two temporal lights and used them to represent salvation the work of two, God using the Son of man like the moon as a reflection of the Father glory. The father represented by the glory of Sun He calls believers stars as those who reflect his glory alone . Under the Sun time running out winding down .

Psalm 19:1-6 King James Version The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

Psalm 19: 7-11 The law of the Lord (Husband bridegroom ) is perfect, converting the soul:(of his bride the church as reflection of his glory)) the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward

Revelation 21:22-23 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
The Father, Son, and Spirit are one God.

The Father, Son, and Spirit are one God.
The Father as the Holy Spirit is one God . The Son of God, as son of the Father. . the first born Jesus of many sons born again of God .

As sons of God what we will be when we receive our new incorruptible bodies is not revealed

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Two duality is the word number used in parables that indicates one God has spoken demonstrated through dying flesh and blood , The dynamic dual, Elohim, gods again two

Yes.
Romans
{4:15} Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, [there is] no transgression.

Sin and transgression is made known by the law of God, and so if there is no law, then there is no transgression for God to judge. It's not that they preach sinning at will, but that there is no more sinning anyone can do anymore, that God can condemn.

They have literally turned their Christianity into a religion of atheism. Atheists deny there is any such thing as 'sinning' against God, since there is no God to sin against.

Another way to do away with the law, is to say the law was killed on the cross with Jesus' body, and is now dead.

Gal
{2:18} For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. {2:19} For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

The law is not dead. We are dead to prosecution by the law, if we are dead to transgression of the law.

Romans
{10:4} For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
They say the law of God is ended at the cross. If that's the case, then so is the commandment of God ended, as well as faith:

1 Tim
{1:5} Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and [of] a good conscience, and [of] faith unfeigned:
1 Peter
{1:8} Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: {1:9} Receiving the end of your faith, [even] the salvation of [your] souls.

It simply means that the end goal of the law when obeyed from the heart is true righteousness of God. Just as the end result of God's commandment is a pure heart, and of His faith is the salvation of our souls.

All such childish games with the Bible are only to justify continued sinning:

2 Tim
{2:16} But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

There is a benefit however to addressing this stuff. The need to accurately refute it by Scripture, leads the serious believer to know more exactly what God's words are saying. And so, the end of rebuking error is a more perfect understand of the truth.
Where in the Bible does it say that everything Christ did and taught, or everything we are to believe is restricted to the Bible. (John 21:25) says that not everything Christ did and taught is in the Bible. Yet (Matt 28:19 & 28:20)has Christ commanding the Apostles to teach all that He taught them.

Scripture Verses that contradict the “Bible is our ONLY AUTHORITY”!

Matt 5:14
Matt 6:33
Matt 13:11
Matt 18:17
Matt 28:19
Lk 1:4
Lk 10:16
Jn 8:32
Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21
Acts 1:8
Acts 2:42
Acts 8:26
Acts 8:31
Acts 18:25
Rom 10:15
1 cor 4:11
1 cor 11:23
1 thes 2:23
2 thes 2:2
2 thes 2:15
Col 2:7
Eph 4:5
Heb 13:7
Heb 13:17
1 Tim 3:15
1 Jn 1:3-5
1 Jn 4:6
2 Jn 1:12
Jude 1:3

How can it be said scripture is “sole authority” or the only source of truth or the rule of faith when scripture itself says we must hear the church Matt 18:17 the apostles are the light of the world Matt 5:14 we must hold the doctrine of the apostles acts 2:42 the church is the pillar and ground of truth 1 Tim 3:15

Where in the Bible does it say that everything Christ did and taught, or everything we are to believe is restricted to the Bible. (John 21:25) says that not everything Christ did and taught is in the Bible. Yet (Matt 28:19 & 28:20)has Christ commanding the Apostles to teach all that He taught them.

How can it be said scripture is “sole authority” or the only source of truth or the rule of faith when scripture itself says we must hear the church Matt 18:17 the apostles are the light of the world Matt 5:14 we must hold the doctrine of the apostles acts 2:42 the church is the pillar and ground of truth 1 Tim 3:15

Where does the living word of infallibly inform us in scripture that the oral traditions of the fathers dying mankind are of the same devine. authority according the the Catholic Bible (CCC) Who told them dying mankind is a Devine authority ?

One common source. . .(the lie)

80 "Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out from the same divine well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal." Each of them makes present and fruitful in the Church the mystery of Christ, who promised to remain with his own "always, to the close of the age".

When Peter our brother in the lord who was just forgiven for denying the Lord again and again he got his eye of of Jesus and put a jealous eye on John he went to town to start what Catholics must call a Divine sacred tradition.

Jesus again for the umoh teen times rebuked Peter and revealed to us .that if every time Christ dispelled the lies of the father of lies and wrote then down we would need bigger planet to hold the volumes young volumes.

You would think Peter the serial liar would've learned the first time.Only our invisible head is divine.

John 6:20-25 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Where does the living word of infallibly inform us in scripture that the oral traditions of the fathers dying mankind are of the same devine. authority according the the Catholic Bible (CCC) Who told them dying mankind is a Devine authority ?

One common source. . .(the lie)

80 "Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out from the same divine well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal." Each of them makes present and fruitful in the Church the mystery of Christ, who promised to remain with his own "always, to the close of the age".

When Peter our brother in the lord who was just forgiven for denying the Lord again and again he got his eye of of Jesus and put a jealous eye on John he went to town to start what Catholics must call a Divine sacred tradition.

Jesus again for the umoh teen times rebuked Peter and revealed to us .that if every time Christ dispelled the lies of the father of lies and wrote then down we would need bigger planet to hold the volumes young volumes.

You would think Peter the serial liar would've learned the first time.Only our invisible head is divine.

John 6:20-25 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
Matt 16:17 did Peter get this from scripture?
Lk 3:2 did John get the word from scripture out in the wilderness?

What about psalm 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Is this revelation only in scripture?

Arguing about traditions of man needing to be confirmed by Scripture of God, is as foolish as arguing about a woman's womb being sacred.

We see how once that deep ditch is opened, there is no depths of folly to which man will go to worship the creature more than the Creator.

Wow. That's rather apropo to the subject at hand. It just sort of came out naturally...

Rev
{2:24} But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak;

Arguing about traditions of man needing to be confirmed by Scripture of God, is as foolish as arguing about a woman's womb being sacred.

We see how once that deep ditch is opened, there is no depths of folly to which man will go to worship the creature more than the Creator.

Wow. That's rather apropo to the subject at hand. It just sort of came out naturally...

Rev
{2:24} But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak;
Scripture is tradition!
Scripture comes by tradition!
The fullness of revelation!

Rev
What are traditions? There are two kinds

Did Peter our brother in the Lord as a former Pharisee get what from scripture. . denying Christ over and over?

The Holy Spirit of the Father gave words to his prophet apostle Jesus that none of the disciples should call no man that he was Jesus the Christ. and not Jesus the Son of man, dying flesh and blood

The Son of man is not the Christ, the anointing Holy Spirit of the eternal Father. Peter in false pride under the delusion of satan self deceived that Peter our brother in the Lord was the Son of man. to fulfil the promised demonstration of two working as one

Mathew 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Again why tell no man, dying mankind that he is eternal God . Our Holy Father the invisible head Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man. Blasphemy against his Father the unseen head of the church no forgiveness. . . destroying the source destroys all forgiveness
Scripture is tradition!
Scripture comes by tradition!
The fullness of revelation!
Scripture is of whose tradition? Dying mankind or eternal God ? No man can serve two good teaching masters as coming from one unseen invisible head .

The loving commandment is still call no man on earth Holy Father?

Do you wonder why or do you simply obey the commandment not to?

Did Peter our brother in the Lord as a former Pharisee get what from scripture. . denying Christ over and over?

The Holy Spirit of the Father gave words to his prophet apostle Jesus that none of the disciples should call no man that he was Jesus the Christ. and not Jesus the Son of man, dying flesh and blood

The Son of man is not the Christ, the anointing Holy Spirit of the eternal Father. Peter in false pride under the delusion of satan self deceived that Peter our brother in the Lord was the Son of man. to fulfil the promised demonstration of two working as one

Mathew 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Again why tell no man, dying mankind that he is eternal God . Our Holy Father the invisible head Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man. Blasphemy against his Father the unseen head of the church no forgiveness. . . destroying the source destroys all forgiveness

Scripture is of whose tradition? Dying mankind or eternal God ? No man can serve two good teaching masters as coming from one unseen invisible head .

The loving commandment is still call no man on earth Holy Father?

Do you wonder why or do you simply obey the commandment not to?

Did Peter get what from scripture the power to prophecy like all the apostles ?

Peter our brother in the Lord confirms the dying flesh of the Son of man Jesus profits for nothing, zero . Peter did not say you have the flesh and blood of eternal life but did say to the Father you alone have living words of eternal life. Many disciples no longer followed Jesus when he revealed dying flesh and blood of mankind profits for zero .nada, nothing

John 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Same powerful word of eternal life from God that was given to John the apostle ,Same word given the son of man Jesus the apostle, same powerful words he put in the mouth of Abel the first apostle recorded as a martyr . Same powerful words words he put in the mouth of Balaam Ass as a apostle sent with prophecy.

Again Peter did not say you have the dying flesh and blood of eternal life.

The Holy Father the invisible head gives us His Spirit of eternal life

God is clearly not served in any way shape or form with the dying hands as a will of mankind. He can use a unbeliever signified by a Ass a unclean ceremonial animal to preach his gospel . He has no need but alone came satisfies all

Numbers 22:28 And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?
There is no defense against the sword of the Spirit the living word of God (sola scriptura) Trust the words given to our brother in the Lord Peter (thou hast the words of eternal life.)

Peter or Balaam the false apostle?

Back