• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

God Is Faithful

SeventhDay

Sophomore
Reaction score
God Is Faithful

Do we truly know what that means?

God has intentions for his creations and all his desires will be fulfilled.

We can count on that.

We can not prevent that.

It is only a matter of time and God will have his way.

That is all there is to it!

Yet we must consider what we are going through.

We are coming out of darkness unto God's light.

It is the Spirit that quickens us out of the darkness and it is the result of Jesus atoning for the sins of the whole world.

It is not some, not many, but all and that is the way that it is.

We can not change that.

We are asked to pray that God will be done because God's will is being done.

We must ask God to know what his will is and to believe it.

That is how it works!

Now, our coming out of darkness involves spiritual warfare.

Thus, what is at work here or what is involved.

It is God's laws that are at work in our mind.

There is the law of reaping and sowing.

There is the Law of sin and death.

There is the law of blessing and cursing.

Also there is the character of God who has Agape' and Phileo love.

Let us ermine each law and God's character.

We must come to understand that God acts and lives out of his being and character and attributes.

We are to walk out of God and thus with his character and attributes.

Let us examine what the law of reaping and sowing is which involves God and his creation.

God sows a seed and that seed bares fruit depending on what the seed is and it becomes what it is.

The same applies to his creation. They sow a seed and it bears fruit and becomes what it is.

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he in his being.

Now, I ask you that if God has intentions for us then what will we ultimately sow and become?

Next let us consider the law of sin and death and who that applies to which is all that have transgressed God's laws.

Who has not transgressed God's laws apart from our Savior who is our example in how we ought to walk with a new spiritual character as a result of Jesus atoning grace.

Now, the law of sin and death is a force that we can not control and brings our soul to complete ruin without spiritual intervention However, in desperation it can lead us to seek a Savior for deliverance in the right time and place.

Being under the law of sin and death is a no win situation! God ask us to obey his laws but we can not. We are sold out to sin by our first transgression and we get worse and worse apart from Gods grace and spiritual intervention.

There is no hope for creation without a Savior and only with God's laws written on our hearts and the spiritual empowerment of he Holy Spirit can we obey them. Thus, the fulfillment of God's laws are in Christ and he is our justification and our faith, and without faith we can not please God.

Consider this: It is only the redeemed that is under the law of the Spirit and life.

What is the law of the Spirit and life?

It is the result of Jesus quickening man out of death and he becomes a new spiritual creation and has the Holy Spirit within to live in and walk out of God's spiritual empowerment.

Thus, this is the beginning of spiritual warfare because all those in God overcome the world which is the carnal mind which all men gave into and thus sinned against God.

God wants us to overcome this beast and thus are set free and become citizens of the kingdom of God and live within its domain.

What is the law of blessing and curses?

It is the penalty we suffer by doing wrong and the reward of doing right.

Yet we can easily do wrong and exceeding do wrong but how right do we become?

You can be assured we can never do right enough and will always come short and so is our rewards.

Truly, it is the righteousness of Christ that is our reward and it is an eternal reward and only those God has redeemed have the righteousness if Christ!

Thus, we must put God's faithfulness under consideration for his creation as we come to the conclusion of this post and consider God's agape' and philo love.

Let us examine this scripture ad we can see how this work:

2Ti 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

2Ti 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Now, this scripture sums up all that this post is about!

Man who is dead under trespasses and sins must be quickened out of death:

Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

"It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him"

We must suffer if we are to reign with Christ and enter his spiritual kingdom!

This is our spiritual warfare and the death of the old man must be accounted for.

2Co 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

2Co 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

We walk with God as a new spiritual creation and all the perceptions of the old man are put away.

There is suffering involved with this:

Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Rom 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Rom 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Rom 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

We still suffer with the carnal mind that we must overcome but it is the new spiritual man that fights this spiritual warfare not the old man that is dead with Christ in his death!

2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Now, it is the way of the world or carnal mind that persecutes us and must be overcome.

1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

"If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us"

Now, it is by faith that we overcome and by believing on Jesus requires our faithfulness.

"If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself."

If we are not believing in God we are not faithful but God is!

You can be sure that if we are not faithful the Spirit is at work in us to become faithful for that is what God intends for us!

Php 1:5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;

Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Thus we see that God's intentions are fulfilled and that is God's agape' love.

The spiritual outworking of this is God's phileo love where as we come short in doing what God want us to do.

"If we deny him he will deny us." That is phileo love to teach us righteousness so we have faith in Christ.

God is faithful to complete us spiritually and that is what be put ou rhope and faith in.

God bless you all!
🙂

Forget how to format a paragraph? Who is the "we" of which the op speaks (all sinful humans, only Christians)? The op is not espousing universalism without saying so, is it? God is faithful. He is faithful to keep every promise of salvation He made. He is also faithful to keep every promise of destruction He made. The two are not mutually exclusive; both glorify Him as a God faithful to His promises.

Forget how to format a paragraph? Who is the "we" of which the op speaks (all sinful humans, only Christians)? The op is not espousing universalism without saying so, is it? God is faithful. He is faithful to keep every promise of salvation He made. He is also faithful to keep every promise of destruction He made. The two are not mutually exclusive; both glorify Him as a God faithful to His promises.
Do scriptures always tell us who all us designated to in the scriptures? If not neither will I.

God is faithful ought to be clear when we know God's purposes and promises and to who.

Is God creating man in his image or has he from the beginning, If it is from the beginning then something went terribly wrong and even Jesus can not fix it!

Understand where Genesis starts and ends as a prologue will help much. Fo you know, Do you want to know?

Do you not like my writing style? You want me to conform to the standard.?

God bless you

God Is Faithful

Do we truly know what that means?

God has intentions for his creations and all his desires will be fulfilled.

We can count on that.

We can not prevent that.

It is only a matter of time and God will have his way.

That is all there is to it!

Yet we must consider what we are going through.

We are coming out of darkness unto God's light.

It is the Spirit that quickens us out of the darkness and it is the result of Jesus atoning for the sins of the whole world.

It is not some, not many, but all and that is the way that it is.

We can not change that.

We are asked to pray that God will be done because God's will is being done.

We must ask God to know what his will is and to believe it.

That is how it works!

Now, our coming out of darkness involves spiritual warfare.

Thus, what is at work here or what is involved.

It is God's laws that are at work in our mind.

There is the law of reaping and sowing.

There is the Law of sin and death.

There is the law of blessing and cursing.

Also there is the character of God who has Agape' and Phileo love.

Let us ermine each law and God's character.

We must come to understand that God acts and lives out of his being and character and attributes.

We are to walk out of God and thus with his character and attributes.

Let us examine what the law of reaping and sowing is which involves God and his creation.

God sows a seed and that seed bares fruit depending on what the seed is and it becomes what it is.

The same applies to his creation. They sow a seed and it bears fruit and becomes what it is.

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he in his being.

Now, I ask you that if God has intentions for us then what will we ultimately sow and become?

Next let us consider the law of sin and death and who that applies to which is all that have transgressed God's laws.

Who has not transgressed God's laws apart from our Savior who is our example in how we ought to walk with a new spiritual character as a result of Jesus atoning grace.

Now, the law of sin and death is a force that we can not control and brings our soul to complete ruin without spiritual intervention However, in desperation it can lead us to seek a Savior for deliverance in the right time and place.

Being under the law of sin and death is a no win situation! God ask us to obey his laws but we can not. We are sold out to sin by our first transgression and we get worse and worse apart from Gods grace and spiritual intervention.

There is no hope for creation without a Savior and only with God's laws written on our hearts and the spiritual empowerment of he Holy Spirit can we obey them. Thus, the fulfillment of God's laws are in Christ and he is our justification and our faith, and without faith we can not please God.

Consider this: It is only the redeemed that is under the law of the Spirit and life.

What is the law of the Spirit and life?

It is the result of Jesus quickening man out of death and he becomes a new spiritual creation and has the Holy Spirit within to live in and walk out of God's spiritual empowerment.

Thus, this is the beginning of spiritual warfare because all those in God overcome the world which is the carnal mind which all men gave into and thus sinned against God.

God wants us to overcome this beast and thus are set free and become citizens of the kingdom of God and live within its domain.

What is the law of blessing and curses?

It is the penalty we suffer by doing wrong and the reward of doing right.

Yet we can easily do wrong and exceeding do wrong but how right do we become?

You can be assured we can never do right enough and will always come short and so is our rewards.

Truly, it is the righteousness of Christ that is our reward and it is an eternal reward and only those God has redeemed have the righteousness if Christ!

Thus, we must put God's faithfulness under consideration for his creation as we come to the conclusion of this post and consider God's agape' and philo love.

Let us examine this scripture ad we can see how this work:

2Ti 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

2Ti 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Now, this scripture sums up all that this post is about!

Man who is dead under trespasses and sins must be quickened out of death:

Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

"It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him"

We must suffer if we are to reign with Christ and enter his spiritual kingdom!

This is our spiritual warfare and the death of the old man must be accounted for.

2Co 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

2Co 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

We walk with God as a new spiritual creation and all the perceptions of the old man are put away.

There is suffering involved with this:

Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Rom 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Rom 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Rom 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

We still suffer with the carnal mind that we must overcome but it is the new spiritual man that fights this spiritual warfare not the old man that is dead with Christ in his death!

2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Now, it is the way of the world or carnal mind that persecutes us and must be overcome.

1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

"If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us"

Now, it is by faith that we overcome and by believing on Jesus requires our faithfulness.

"If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself."

If we are not believing in God we are not faithful but God is!

You can be sure that if we are not faithful the Spirit is at work in us to become faithful for that is what God intends for us!

Php 1:5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;

Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Thus we see that God's intentions are fulfilled and that is God's agape' love.

The spiritual outworking of this is God's phileo love where as we come short in doing what God want us to do.

"If we deny him he will deny us." That is phileo love to teach us righteousness so we have faith in Christ.

God is faithful to complete us spiritually and that is what be put ou rhope and faith in.

God bless you all!
🙂

Who is the "we" of which the op speaks (all sinful humans, only Christians)?
The op is not espousing universalism without saying so, is it? God is faithful.
Do scriptures always tell us who all us designated to in the scriptures? If not neither will I.

God is faithful ought to be clear when we know God's purposes and promises and to who.

Is God creating man in his image or has he from the beginning, If it is from the beginning then something went terribly wrong and even Jesus can not fix it!

Understand where Genesis starts and ends as a prologue will help much. For you know, Do you want to know?

Do you not like my writing style? You want me to conform to the standard.?

God bless you
Would you please answer my questions? Thanks
He is faithful to keep every promise of salvation He made. He is also faithful to keep every promise of destruction He made. The two are not mutually exclusive; both glorify Him as a God faithful to His promises.
Would you please address those two sentences? Thanks

Would you please answer my questions? Thanks

Would you please address those two sentences? Thanks
Please tell me who has not displeased God and sinned against him? Please explain who the son of perdition is? What was the penalty of Adam's sin? Who is exempted from destruction? Who is exempted from salvation? Does Jesus atonement work for everyone? There is a reason why there is a righteous people of God to contrast the unrighteous? Why? However, the predicament of man is that they are all unrighteous and what does God do?

Questions are the answers you get Josheb. Please consider. ☺️

Back